What new builds have you created with Helminth System?

On 2020-09-14 at 9:02 AM, Eluminary said:

warcry on baruuk with eternal war is one of my favs one of the highest dps things you can do in game atm probly.  Roar on Wisp even with the nerf is really nice since one of her best builds is around maxing out her mote buffs  roar is a perfect fit for her.

Wait, how does Roar max out any of her mote buffs besides possibly Shock?

On 2020-09-14 at 7:01 PM, ShyGuySpirit said:

The hack thing on Ivara - Doesn't work on sorties, so I'm going to change it. Got rid of the Bow I never use.

What?! I put it specifically for this thing and I cannot use it... gonna test it myself and fill the bug if it's correct.

Firewalker on Revenant (firewalker with your box moving)
Firewalker on Grendel (firewalker with his Ball; this need some duration so I couldn't just put 40%)
Firewalker on Protea instead of her Dispensary. It doesn't prevent her knockdown-on-death but it might be helpful. Need more testing.

6 hours ago, Anaktoria said:

Wait, how does Roar max out any of her mote buffs besides possibly Shock?

what I mean is her most common build is to max out the mote buffs, Which to do that you're building for strength and duration typically. Strength and duration also is what you need to do for a roar build so it fits on her well

13 minutes ago, Eluminary said:

what I mean is her most common build is to max out the mote buffs, Which to do that you're building for strength and duration typically. Strength and duration also is what you need to do for a roar build so it fits on her well

That's fair. Personally I use Empower as it's cheaper and directly buffs her motes. 365% power strength in-mission is delicious 😋

39 minutes ago, Anaktoria said:

That's fair. Personally I use Empower as it's cheaper and directly buffs her motes. 365% power strength in-mission is delicious 😋

Roar is the better option for a wisp mote build. Empower has to be cast prior to each use of mote for a 50% buff. Roar can go higher than 50% and one cast is enough for all 6 motes.

4 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Roar is the better option for a wisp mote build. Empower has to be cast prior to each use of mote for a 50% buff. Roar can go higher than 50% and one cast is enough for all 6 motes.

Roar doesn't affect power strength, only player-dealt damage.

Edited by Anaktoria
On 2020-09-16 at 1:05 PM, quxier said:

What?! I put it specifically for this thing and I cannot use it... gonna test it myself and fill the bug if it's correct.

Firewalker on Revenant (firewalker with your box moving)
Firewalker on Grendel (firewalker with his Ball; this need some duration so I couldn't just put 40%)
Firewalker on Protea instead of her Dispensary. It doesn't prevent her knockdown-on-death but it might be helpful. Need more testing.

It was a bug, it works.

23 hours ago, Anaktoria said:

Roar doesn't affect power strength, only player-dealt damage.

It doesn't affect the motes? I thought I'd been buffed with Roar in the past (before helminth) and my motes were stronger than before. I guess I was misremembering or maybe getting it mixed up with something else.

47 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

It doesn't affect the motes? I thought I'd been buffed with Roar in the past (before helminth) and my motes were stronger than before. I guess I was misremembering or maybe getting it mixed up with something else.

You can buff your motes with empower but not roar.

• Like 1

With the help and inspiration of a YouTuber, i made a Frost build that not just strip armor, it can also deal infinite damage with Snow Globe. Who would had thought i would stumble across a fellow frost player that showed me how he made such an achievement.

Khora Ensnare to group enemies, a pure status Kuva Nukor for lots of viral, jump on top of group of enemies, snow globe, they die. And if that does not kill em, I pretty much land on a snow globe, so i can shoot the survivors with Redeemer Prime or my Kuva Bramma.