Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

apperantly the most used rifle with 1 riv dispo but pitiful damage

(XBOX)Pmoney010

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)Pmoney010 dijo:

the fulmin, for the love of god DE, we need buffs for weapons to compete with steel path, this is not limited to the fulmin, you cant simply buff a weapon by giving it a specific mod,(the soma)

amm, no, steel path is just to use your "best" weapons, if the fullmint is not one of those, try a different weapon.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Pmoney010 said:

the fulmin, for the love of god DE, we need buffs for weapons to compete with steel path, this is not limited to the fulmin, you cant simply buff a weapon by giving it a specific mod,(the soma)

If DE start balancing the game around Steel Path, then Steel Path becomes normal mode while current normal mode becomes easy mode by Proxy of Steel Path becoming the new normal. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

You can literally shove Naramon and equip any melee weapon and do fine on SP. Why Primaries can’t have that? 

DE remade melee mods around October and decided to keep the disparity. This means that Melee is intended to be on a different league above primaries.

7 minutes ago, zurefox said:

amm, no, steel path is just to use your "best" weapons, if the fullmint is not one of those, try a different weapon.

this game was to allow any weapon to steamroll provided you build it correctly, if you have a underdeveloped weapon to start with then you cant do anything, you have no room to talk with your meta weapons like the kuva bramma, which everyone uses, that doesnt make you special or good at the game

Just now, (XB1)Pmoney010 said:

this game was to allow any weapon to steamroll provided you build it correctly, if you have a underdeveloped weapon to start with then you cant do anything, you have no room to talk with your meta weapons like the kuva bramma, which everyone uses, that doesnt make you special or good at the game

That is irrelevant. Fulmin was introduced before TSP was a thing, and content released AFTER TSP indicates that DE are not balancing the game around it.

If a weapon you like can't compete, stay to normal mode or move on to a different one. 

hace 5 minutos, (XB1)Pmoney010 dijo:

well this is not true, bad weapons have been here forever, and now steel path is where you use your  "meta" weapons, if you want to use your stug just play the normal star chart.

Just now, Jarriaga said:

That is irrelevant. Fulmin was introduced before TSP was a thing, and content released AFTER TSP indicates that DE are not balancing the game around it.

If a weapon you like can't compete, stay to normal mode or move on to a different one. 

agian, this game was made for every weapon and warframe have the ability to compete, provided built correctly, i dont care that you think the bramma steamrolls everything

Most used because it effortlessly steamrolled the normal starchart but that has nothing to do with Steel Path.

If it isn't working out and you can't make/find a build to force it to work then use a better weapon for it. Using the best gear we have is sort of the point of Steel Path, not for all out gear to be used in it.

Just now, Jarriaga said:

And they had the opportunity to remove that disparity in October and decided to keep it. I don't see how your statement contradicts that.

I think it happened because melee has been overhauled the most.  Each time they do it they don't want everyone to feel like it was a nerf so each change ends up make it stronger and stronger, and even still after the last change lots were crying about how nerfed it was, when its stronger than ever now.

On 2020-09-14 at 7:09 PM, (XB1)Pmoney010 said:

i have 4 forma and i built it for viral plus slash, ive tried everything and this thing still shoots marshmellows, you think i havent tested this gun before i S#&$ on it?

could you share your build? i'm worried it might be a bit off

edit: in steel path every mod counts

Disposition is based on usage, not performance. People use the Fulmin for whatever reason, so it has a low disposition.

The Riven system isn't there to balance stuff, but to balance usage. Wierdly, the most used gear are not always the good ones (Fulmin, Acceletra, Ignis, etc...).

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Pmoney010 said:

agian, this game was made for every weapon and warframe have the ability to compete, provided built correctly, i dont care that you think the bramma steamrolls everything

I don't use the Bramma. That is irrelevant to the argument.

And you can't have it both ways. Either you get a harder  mode, or anything can steamroll the game. TSP's is not the game's baseline. DE are not going to buff what doesn't work for it. It's your job to find something that does even if it's more restrictive and you have to use things you don't like. That's the point.

6 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I don't use the Bramma. That is irrelevant to the argument.

And you can't have it both ways. Either you get a harder  mode, or anything can steamroll the game. TSP's is not the game's baseline. DE are not going to buff what doesn't work for it. It's your job to find something that does even if it's more restrictive and you have to use things you don't like. That's the point.

thats the problem, there is no middle ground, you steamroll and get tickled or tickle and get steamrolled

Archived