Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sepulcrum needs a fun improvement

Vafthrudnir

Sepulcrum is actually a more than decent secondary but it is semi-auto and at higher levels it struggles to charge it's alt-fire that makes it interesting for people who like something that recalls missile barrages, macross or itano circuses, it has many names.

I'm asking for a change in how the charge system works, instead of getting charges only from kills it should get charges from body shots.

Also the alt-fire activation is very clunky, switch for a fast mesa targeting over 3 seconds that releases all the charges at the end of the locking time or on release dividing them among the targets locked would be a much better targeting solution.

And to add more to it, increase the targeting to 7 or 14(there's another side for the gun but it may a little too much) to match the number of emissive on the gun itself, maybe have each of them shine depending on the number of charges.

kny30rG.png

Image for emissives reference.

I hope you consider this feedback from a fan.

On 2020-09-14 at 2:15 PM, Askell91 said:

I just don't know if you are just trying to play with the word and my nerves, or just don't know anything about guns and how they actualy work. Either way... bruh

Considering all the funky things DE does with the firearms they put into Warframe, I wouldn't find it that surprising.

kny30rG.png

That foregrip looking thing? Based on the reload animation, that is the "magazine".

Archived