Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons should be cheaper to get to max rank (2 or less forma instead of 5)

Scooterboot

Ideally, these weapons should be able to get to rank 40 without needing any forma at all (or hell, just rank 30 as the hard max would be fine as well). But if this has to be a thing, at least reduce the requirement to be 1 or 2 forma.

While many of the Kuva weapons are powerful, there are some I don't care for and simply see as mastery fodder. Requiring me to spend forma on weapons I intend to master and throw away is kinda frustrating. I'd much rather save my forma for weapons I actually care for and enjoy using.

Conversely, although I appreciate the extra mastery exp, if the extra 10 ranks actually gave no mastery, this wouldn't be an issue. As I wouldn't have any need to waste forma on Kuva weapons I don't care for.

Ideally? What does that even mean? Ideal for whom? Because ideally 0 forma gets you a rank 30 weapon, just like it always has.....

The paracesis required 5 forma as well.

So because you personally feel a weapon isn't good for you, personally....the entire system should be changed? Why do you need that particular weapon, then?

No one is forcing you to rush to chase mastery. Have you completed mastering all the rank 30 weapons yet? Those don't require any forma at all besides to build them. That is a cheaper alternative you could use at the moment since all you need is mastery...Do you have all the warframes and prime frames and pets? 

Forma are incredibly easy to come by and I'm sure Plague star is coming soon as well.

There are 16 Kuva weapons. the mastery gained from R30 to R40 is 1,000. 

That's a total 16,000 mastery gained if you go 5 forma. Or missed if you opt out. And there's more than enough mastery to be gained elsewhere.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how you "need" to forma these weapons if you don't like them. The 1K additional mastery is negligible at best.

Archived