Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn can't die, in other words, invincible

.Dynamo-

The only mod you need is Energy Siphon, that's it.

How? When the shield breaks you'll have a short period that you would not get hurt, and Hildryn expands this durability.

The shield automatically regenerates 1 in about a sec, but since Hildryn expands the durability of that short invincible time, it could not be hurt before the shield regenerates.

By using the logic of that, Hildryn is invincible. I Hope DE would fix this soon, thanks.

Oh hey someone posted this recently, apparently it's been in the game for quite a time. But I never digged into before today as I'm not an hildryn player.
If DE gets there, here's an idea of what invincibility looks like on Hildryn.
And Arindex is right, getting more shield constantly from Zenruik energy dash or Energy siphon is what makes it happen. It's not supposed to but here we are.

Looking to try Hildryn in the future without this bug.

HildrynPassiveBug.gif

Try Spawning some infested ,or eximus, she is hard to kill with this feature but by NO MEANS immortal. All Fractions have situations where they can kill her,most of the time involving dots at the right time (fire from moas,toxin from infested,slash from grineer) so please dont call her immortal,because unless ur health bar turns grey you are NOT immortal

I find this bug hilarious.

Here I was thinking it was odd of DE to change Hildryn's passive to no longer provide Full invincibility, and instead only guard her health (Technically in line with all other frame's shield-gating, but c'mon, it's her passive.)

And instead I find that they've accidentally made her bugged out to be endlessly invulnerable.

Traded "Skillful" invincibility, that you had to keep on your toes to constantly refill your shields in the 3-second window between shield breaks, using the tiny bit of regenerated shields to try and cast [Balefire Surge] or [Pillage].

for inaros-grade "Slap an energy siphon on there, and you can't be killed in martial combat".

Yeah I was going to say I love hildryn but it seems she's not that good against infested or grineer for some odd reason. pillage is either broken and doesn't work right or something but when pillage is casted on infested or high level grineer for some reason hildryn only collects 100 shield or  not gain any shields at all , I'll cast the pillage to gain oversheilds when my shields are completely full and  shields won't move one bit,  I also have the augmentation mod to gain oversheilds when getting a direct hit with the ball fire, I will stand still and purposely make sure I'm hitting targets and will still loose more shield than I'm gaining, when each hit is supposed to give me 120 extra shields than the move cost to fire. It doesn't register direct hits at all sometimes. So saying this Deimos and arbitrations are really bugged for hildryn, even if pillage hits targets in arbitration that aren't  effected by arbitration drone for some reason you don't gain any shields, it's random when I do actually gain shields. On Deimos same thing, I'll cast pillage and won't grab any shields somehow. And this is with 264% strength on this hildryn. 

Archived