Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe has the best designed skill kit?

redkunaz

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (XB1)BRUHck Obama:

What about harrow?

I forgot him. Imo is his kit still worse than Gauss, Saryn and Nidus. Harrow is for me mostly spam every ability and feels almost like work than fun.

Also everyone has the right to think what they want, but harrow is the warframe with the best designed skill kit, Saryn is good but i wouldnt say she has the best designed kit, in my consideration best designed kit is a frame that has a group of ability that work amazingly with eachother and that fits perfectly to Harrow, he might not excel in any field or mission but he can deal with all of them really good, without your method of dealing with them being killing everything before they can damge or even see you.

German Proverb: ,,Alles was vor ein aber kommt bedeutet nichts."

In english: "Everything which comes before a but means nothing".

Useful abilities does not mean best designed kit.

In a game with more than 40 frames, where only about 25% has four useful abilities (needed augments included) I would say that this is at least the needed minimum to be even menthioned here.

9 hours ago, BDMblue said:

True but you would still get stacks on kills from any source. So anyway you look at it you get more stacks.

But wouldn’t that make the first ability and 4th ability main function obselete since you can just you use a powerful melee or primary that is much better than the first abilty to gain stacks and all there is left for the 4th ability is the healing and cc and the first abilty will be useless?

7 minutes ago, AlexMercer said:

But wouldn’t that make the first ability and 4th ability main function obselete since you can just you use a powerful melee or primary that is much better than the first abilty to gain stats and all there is left for the 4th ability is the healing and cc and the first abilty will be useless?

No really does not. Play Nidus use your 2 then cast your 4 under it. Then just spam 1. In about 10-15 seconds if you grab 8 or so guys and they don’t just die you’ll be at 50-60 stacks. 

If you kill 100 with melee. 100/5 is 20 and killing 100 would take longer. At lest a min and take dedication.

Dose help get stacks at lower levels though. With like level 20-40 mobs. 

On its own harrow, but in a squad harrow just serves no purpose, Ive been playing him non stop for two weeks trust me. You hit 4 and suddenly everyone is neo from the matrix or all the enemies are dead, you use your 3 but you probably have someone better at gaining energy in your squad or people use arcane energized, his two is great if you have enemies around to chain, otherwise it's hard to maintain. His one is just good cc if you need it. He's a very gun play heavy frame.

16 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Harrow is for me mostly spam every ability and feels almost like work than fun.

How are you spamming every ability? 4 casts of his 1 gives q 2 minute buff, 1 cast of his 3 is around 40+ seconds and only when needed, his 4 goes on CD so it cant be mashed. 

6 hours ago, S.Dust said:

On its own harrow, but in a squad harrow just serves no purpose

Entirely depends on the squad in too many cases i get potatoes that cause penance to heal into over drive. 

I mean there's a handful of frames that fit that criteria.  To narrow the list i'd probably add onto that it would need to be a frame that fits in any group comp and can be used pretty much in any content.  Even then there are still multiple picks.  But i'd personally pick Rhino as an early frame get and Wisp as a late game get.  Both also happen to give very good abilities to the helminth system that can be used on a variety of frames.

Archived