All open world's should behave like Railjack, infinite affinity range and shared drops.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

If anybody does this, how are they a leecher? They get no affinity/loot from any of the fighting, all they get is standing and the drop from a bounty if one is going.

They don't contribute anything to bounty completion but get all its rewards. It's obviously leeching.

• Like 1
On 2020-09-15 at 1:24 PM, Iamabearlulz said:

If everybody in the mission got the loot from that one guy fishing on the other side of the map, leeching would no longer be an issue.

Even if Leeching was an issue... It's a Seperate Issue and should not get in the Way of adding a Quality of Life improvement. 

11 hours ago, Hardwood said:

Not just the open worlds, the entire game.

I'm sure they think players will exploit this to power level or something but leveling weapons is so laughably easy now who really cares? The benefits are much greater.

Actually I don't think it helps Power Levelling at all....

Infinite Affinity Range only solves the problem of forcing players to be glued to each other to get XP....

Allowing them to split off still has the problem of Booking Enemy Spawns.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

You do get standing when capturing animals even if a bounty is present.

You clearly didn't read my post thoroughy, you would waste standing for the day if both the bounty and conservation exceeded your daily. Why would anyone waste time on both at the same time, especially if you're trying to get something specific from ex. a bounty? You then have to wait for the reset to hope that a bounty has what you are trying to go for.

53 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

You clearly didn't read my post thoroughy, you would waste standing for the day if both the bounty and conservation exceeded your daily. Why would anyone waste time on both at the same time, especially if you're trying to get something specific from ex. a bounty? You then have to wait for the reset to hope that a bounty has what you are trying to go for.

People run bounties for the actual reward, not only standing. People run conservation for tags and standing. This change will help tremendously especially with the forced conservation on Deimos.