Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Location?

VenomHazard

Question

8 answers to this question

There used to be a place to check those Bellak, but since DE obfuscated the drop tables our options are:

- Rely on info from players (and hope it is obtained thru ingame experience rather than checking the old drop tables which no one knows work anymore)

- Wait for our Wardex (warframe's own Pokedex) which has no estimate release time, and then kill each mob enough times to collect all its data.

- Kill everything and hope/pray (if that is your thing) that your weapons deal somewhat more than 1 dmg to the mobs in missions you need to beat to progress.

*sigh*  That's what I was afraid of.

I'm still progressing through the game.  I'm just annoyed that I have those mods on my pistol and melee weapons, but not on my rifle yet.

Is there any consensus so far on whether they just obfuscated the current drop tables and left them mostly intact, or did they move the drops around as well?

*sigh*  That's what I was afraid of.

I'm still progressing through the game.  I'm just annoyed that I have those mods on my pistol and melee weapons, but not on my rifle yet.

Is there any consensus so far on whether they just obfuscated the current drop tables and left them mostly intact, or did they move the drops around as well?

No consensus, and no word from Devs (AFAIK). If you dont mind being "carried" a bit (I am assuming you would have trouble with those missions since you said you are still progressing and need some of the must-have MODs) is to ask for an invite to Kappa or Xini, two of the most popular "farming" missions. After a Kappa run you will most likely get a couple nice rifle MODs, and Xini gives you some Shotgun mods, which you can put to good use if it takes you too long to get something for your rifles.