Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turning off nightwave??

Primal_Toilet

Question

15 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, Primal_Toilet said:

Is there any possible way for the glass maker thing to get the f out???

1. its Glassmaker 

2. you get a ton of good cosmetics and things that could cost you platinum but only cost you the nightwave cred 

3. if you really have a problem with it, just don't use it. If you are annoyed with seeing it when you are on the nav console, then change it to display your extractors rather than showing your nightwave. 

vor 35 Minuten schrieb (NSW)TheRealSpadez:

1. its Glassmaker 

2. you get a ton of good cosmetics and things that could cost you platinum but only cost you the nightwave cred 

3. if you really have a problem with it, just don't use it. If you are annoyed with seeing it when you are on the nav console, then change it to display your extractors rather than showing your nightwave. 

I think the point is it interrupts gameplay, the glas enemies. Spawning in odd spots or triggering alarms like in spy or so.

No here is complaining about rewards buddy. It is optional yet will get slapped in your face with Nora annnouninc the enemies every time.

This makes it NOT optional, it is like a advertisement slapped in your face over and over you not want.

Not really sure why people expect there to be a way to turn off a game mechanic. That's like asking to turn off Spy missions, or Excavation missions, or any other mission type. Just because you don't like it does not make it not part of the game. The glass enemies are really not hard or annoying. If you don't' want to hear Nora turn your voice volume down. An in game ad would be useless pictures or videos that serve only to try to get you to buy something. You don't have to buy anything for Nightwave. Nightwave is a game mechanic.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

I think the point is it interrupts gameplay, the glas enemies. Spawning in odd spots or triggering alarms like in spy or so.

No here is complaining about rewards buddy. It is optional yet will get slapped in your face with Nora annnouninc the enemies every time.

This makes it NOT optional, it is like a advertisement slapped in your face over and over you not want.

Glassmaker enemies do not spawn. It's normal enemies transformed into glass enemies. You're confusing corrupted enemies with glass enemies. They also do not trigger alarms in spy missions ever. It's impossible.

I don't see why it's an issue really. They're just normal enemies with a weak point gimmick. I think it's pretty cool. The only bug I've encountered is if the Jackal in the Orb Vallis is turned to glass he becomes permanently invulnerable. Not sure if that's fixed yet.

Am 15.9.2020 um 16:09 schrieb RazerXPrime:

Glassmaker enemies do not spawn. It's normal enemies transformed into glass enemies. You're confusing corrupted enemies with glass enemies. They also do not trigger alarms in spy missions ever. It's impossible.

I don't see why it's an issue really. They're just normal enemies with a weak point gimmick. I think it's pretty cool. The only bug I've encountered is if the Jackal in the Orb Vallis is turned to glass he becomes permanently invulnerable. Not sure if that's fixed yet.

I am aware of that but it can trigger alarms due they get alerted that way. It is like Stalker appearing in an unwanted moment, but only multiplied.

Stop also please with  the "they are not hard" argument, that is not the point, it just can be annoying.

We not signed up for Glasmaker to Nora, we are forced to participate, on one side you can argue it makes the world more "lifely", yet it will have no impact whatsoever on the world like Wolf and Arlo did already, no change, with only Arlo giving a Boss node that not connects to any or even the new enemies with it not even appear anywhere else.

Since this is so poorly implented it should have a simple swtich like Steel Path if you want to participate. And yes it will divide people but it is not like most nodes or places are dead already anyway.

41 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

They are pretty annoying tho,they can interrupt you when you want to rush something or farm something,their stupid glass can be sometimes in a really not much visible spot or awkward spots.

It is kinda annoying when they still keep spawning 2 million times even after you got to the cephalite max cap(cephalite cap is 20) idk for these enemies i would like to have some toggle of some sort to turn them off or prevent them from spawning after youve reached ceph capacity.

4 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

I am aware of that but it can trigger alarms due they get alerted that way. It is like Stalker appearing in an unwanted moment, but only multiplied.

Stop also please with  the "they are not hard" argument, that is not the point, it just can be annoying.

We not signed up for Glasmaker to Nora, we are forced to participate, one one side you can argue it maeks the world more "lifely", yet it will have no impact whatsoever on the world like Wolf and Arlo did already, no change, with only Arlo giving a Boss node that not connects to any or even the new enemies with it not even apepar anywhere else.

Since this is so poorly implented it should have a simple swtich like Steel Path if you want to participate. And yes will divide people but it is not like most nodes or places are dead already anyway.

I didn't say anything about difficulty or them being hard. Also in most missions you can simply ignore them. Only if there's a limited spawn for a bounty of some sort can they become mandatory. I really don't see how this can be seen as a big impact on your game, but then I'm not you.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

They are pretty annoying tho,they can interrupt you when you want to rush something or farm something,their stupid glass can be sometimes in a really not much visible spot or awkward spots.

It is kinda annoying when they still keep spawning 2 million times even after you got to the cephalite max cap(cephalite cap is 20) idk for these enemies i would like to have some toggle of some sort to turn them off or prevent them from spawning after youve reached ceph capacity.

You gain standing for each glass enemy you kill, so it's not pointless for them to spawn.

Wow, I really think it's interesting how people get upset over this.

I found that a slam attack is usually enough to shatter any glass on them (did not test it with a wide variety of melee weapons, results may vary!). Subsequent attacks then would quickly finish them off.

Can they shake up an Adaro run? Yes. Can they be slightly annoying if they interrupt you in the open world (fishing / mining / conservation)? Yes.

Are they hard to deal with? Absolutely not.

And extra nightwave creds are always welcome for the catalysts / reactors / nitain / kuva / whatever.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

I didn't say anything about difficulty or them being hard. Also in most missions you can simply ignore them. Only if there's a limited spawn for a bounty of some sort can they become mandatory. I really don't see how this can be seen as a big impact on your game, but then I'm not you.

You gain standing for each glass enemy you kill, so it's not pointless for them to spawn.

Wow, I really think it's interesting how people get upset over this.

30 per kill and unaffected by booster is desireable? Dailies give you 1k and they are the simplest thing ever,you could just simply ignore them and you will still get the stuff you want in a reasonable time but they still annoy you.

Thats the thing thats annoying about them tho and again,you want to rush something like spy or wahtever or do like a steel path stuff and then these guys come and make the mission a bit more annoying for no reason,like effing mosquitos.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

30 per kill and unaffected by booster is desireable? Dailies give you 1k and they are the simplest thing ever,you could just simply ignore them and you will still get the stuff you want in a reasonable time but they still annoy you.

Thats the thing thats annoying about them tho and again,you want to rush something like spy or wahtever or do like a steel path stuff and then these guys come and make the mission a bit more annoying for no reason,like effing mosquitos.

So we're on the same page: you can ignore them and you're ok. Or you can kill them for 150 standing per mission. Given that I play a butt load of missions like any other it's likely I've gained a few levels just from killing enemies. 30 per enemy desirable? It's ffing free standing, you don't need to do anything for it. You gain it just by playing the game normally. I don't see how your choice in ignoring them or gaining standing if you don't is an actual issue that should be addressed. I mean it's your opinion and all and that's cool, but yea, that's just all it is.

I personally find nullifiers or disruptor ancients to be far far more annoying than an enemy that dies just as fast as anything else.

Tip: use punch through weapons and you don't even notice them anymore. Fulmin for instance is great against them.

Archived