Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Nightwave rank stuck at Prestige Tier 60

(PSN)Umarachnea

Based on the wiki, and some admittedly quick research, it seems that the prestige tiers for nightwave should technically go up to 90. Except mine is currently stuck at 60, showing 10,000/10,000.

Not sure if this is intended or a bug. Either way, I feel it should not stop since the whole point is for us to continue doing the weekly and daily acts. Hence why I am posting it here.

On the off chance it is intended, it would have been appreciated to mention it somewhere clearly, and also apologize if it is mentioned.

I have spent most of the creds I earned, in case it matters. currently sitting at 230.

Thank you for taking the time.

EDIT: So it's 60 ranks above the base 30. Sorry for misunderstanding that. The question of limit remains but anyway. 

Same.  It should really be made clear to the player to help them plan their resources.  I also get the feeling that it's just not intended that the player is able to farm that high?  But if that's the case, It should really be expected if there are the technical means to do so.  Only reasonable source for niatin, only source for reactors/catalysts, only source for many aura mods, should really not be capped.

Archived