Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fun Experiment 7] Just pick Hildryn and become invincible.

STUVash

So I'm not an Hildryn player but, she's special enough to stay on my radar. Some Hildryn players often told me that I should play her more, no real idea why yet.
With Helminth update coming up I was looking forward to try stuff with her.

Now I got to play her again, and I get it now. She just can't die, maybe that's why.
Here's a gif of me just being afk in simulacrum surrounded by Exo Gokstad Officers and their turrets, all lvl 175 for 3minutes 38 seconds. (sped up)
Just to be clear, I'm doing Nothing.
I errr... I thought it was funny that such thing was possible so I'm sharing it to you. I'll skip playing Hildryn in that state, not interested in being invincible without any effort.

HildrynPassiveBug.gif

If that's just adjusting shields and regen to the point where you are 'permanently' invincible that's been known about since release basically.... never bothered with it personally because it pretty much stops anything else in her kit from being used.

il y a 6 minutes, Melanholic7 a dit :

I dunno how this working, but i guess something about proccing arcanes? try this but VS slow an hard hitting enemies, not vs machine gun grineers which  procs everything 9999 times in a second)

imho.

il y a 6 minutes, LSG501 a dit :

If that's just adjusting shields and regen to the point where you are 'permanently' invincible that's been known about since release basically.... never bothered with it personally because it pretty much stops anything else in her kit from being used.

Nah it's a bug. There's no defense arcane or mod on this build except Energy Siphon.
Gaining Energy with Hildryn using Energy Siphon and Energizing Dash gives you back Shield. Normally the passive effect is only gained back when Shield is back to full, but here the bug when gaining Energy also resets the passive timer.

Of course this is not normal.

Archived