Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning when purchasing bundled items

xombob89

It would be nice to get a visual clear warning when buying items that are part of a bundle, because too many times I bought a cool warframe skin just to notice later there is another cosmetic I want part of a bundle that includes my already purchased skin. 

For some weird reason you cant buy these items separately tho, so on top of 200ish plat youd have to pay twice that much for the bundle that you already own half of. How does this make sense? I doubt too many people end up buying it anyway for such insane waste of plat.

Edit: actually realized it does say its part of bundle at the corner, but, still as to why you cant buy the bundle at discounted price is still odd. 

21 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

Edit: actually realized it does say its part of bundle at the corner, but, still as to why you cant buy the bundle at discounted price is still odd. 

I guess people just need to pay more attention and make sure they know what they are buying. Personally, I haven’t had this issue before as it’s always been pretty clear. 

For people that make the mistake of buying it by itself: sometimes you can get Support to refund the item so you can buy the bundle. They don’t have to do it, so be polite and patient.

39 минут назад, xombob89 сказал:

I bought a cool warframe skin just to notice later there is another cosmetic I want part of a bundle that includes my already purchased skin. 

Make this mistake few times. But support helped with this. When explaining the situation that I mistakenly bought a skin instead of bundle (deluxe for example), I got a refund.

Archived