Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keratinos Range Buff Not Recastable?

JumboDragon

Hello!

Let me first start off by saying that I am really enjoying the Keratinos claws and the thought that went into making something viable outside of the standard meta. For context, I am using them on my Eternal War Valkyr so that I could swap out the attack speed mods for melee combo efficiency and Life Strike. The idea is that with Warcry on all the time, fast attack speed builds combo points and combo efficiency means throwing out heavy attacks fairly regularly. Getting the Keratinos range buff then makes it even better for building combo quickly. I enjoy the fact that it goes with Valkyr's aggressive play style and generally feral murderous vibe. 

One thing I noticed is that the Keratinos range buff is not recastable. What I mean is that after doing the initial 12x combo heavy attack to activate the range buff, doing another 12x combo heavy attack while the buff is still active does not reset the 3 minute timer. The range buff will drop off 3 minutes after the first 12x heavy attack. 

If this is working as intended, then the weapon is still fun to use with my build. If the range could be made recastable, then it would make the unique Keratinos quirk stand out even more with effectiveness. 

Thanks!
-Jumbo

Archived