Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead of Selling Weapons, Let us turn them Into Deco Wall Mounts! <3

Sixes_Wild

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Before it was nerfed into the ground, it was FUN.

Aye, it is still serviceable and effective, but lacks the lil rocket jump fun that it had before. Alas. but now that self damage isnt a thing, maybe it could have its old bounce re integrated, oh well, wishful thinking.

On 2020-09-16 at 12:31 AM, Sixes_Wild said:

I am a rather sentimental tenno, and over the course of my time in WF there have been instances of growing beyond a much loved weapon that served loyally for many space-years..

Instead of selling our Obsolete weapons for chump credits, how about the Tenno Lab in the Dojo, includes a weapon wall mount kits?  (one model for primary, secondary and melee weapons each) Basically the same thing as space-fish are mounted on.

When the deco is crafted, you get to select one of your 3 (or more) colour-schemes and then that gets permanently applied to the final wall deco once the foundry is done welding them together.

Anyway, I would love to hear from the community to see if they think this is a good idea.

It would mean we could have veritable armory rooms in our Orbiters and Dojos, if we chose to donate the deco.  Its like a wall fish, but sharper/louder.

Cheers,

Sixes  <3

~It's a fish.. it's a boot.. No.. It's GUN!~

Yes... But now it needs to be a rack called the Wild Six, and hold 6 weapons. And you can have multiple.

Seeing as it was your idea and all.

On 2020-09-15 at 7:31 PM, Sixes_Wild said:

I am a rather sentimental tenno, and over the course of my time in WF there have been instances of growing beyond a much loved weapon that served loyally for many space-years..

Instead of selling our Obsolete weapons for chump credits, how about the Tenno Lab in the Dojo, includes a weapon wall mount kits?  (one model for primary, secondary and melee weapons each) Basically the same thing as space-fish are mounted on.

When the deco is crafted, you get to select one of your 3 (or more) colour-schemes and then that gets permanently applied to the final wall deco once the foundry is done welding them together.

Anyway, I would love to hear from the community to see if they think this is a good idea.

It would mean we could have veritable armory rooms in our Orbiters and Dojos, if we chose to donate the deco.  Its like a wall fish, but sharper/louder.

Cheers,

Sixes  <3

~It's a fish.. it's a boot.. No.. It's GUN!~

Agreed 101%

Finally someone managed to write it down. Thank you so much. 

WARFRAME NEEDS AN OPTION DISPLAY OF the FULL ARMORY. I know this requires file size, disk space and of course design time but looking at the totality of the armor set in a 3d interactive world is simply an amazing idea. It's our hoarder virtual paradise. 

Let me illustrate;

Traditions: these are DEATH rooms....:3...^^

53b1d034fb75510aebc2618815564381.jpg

176b894c124a300491408f277753eebf.jpg

54cb327cb656c_-_prop-weapons-01-0414-lgn

Games: 

Cyberpunk 77

eod7p2cgbr631.jpg

Halo 2: Mausoleum of the Arbiters

1000?cb=20141220005342

We seriously need a Mausoleum for the War Frames or a Room where we can see all of our War Frames. 

On 2020-09-19 at 11:22 AM, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I was thinking of something similar. I have a “Founding Warlord Office” in my dojo and I would love to hang some of my favourite weapons on the wall.

I’m in full support of your idea.

Yeah thats the whole idea! It would be so cool

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It shouldn't require you destroy the weapon though. You should be able to make a cosmetic of any weapon you've mastered

Well my original intent was to be an alternative way of 'destroying' or getting rid of a weapon you no longer use, other than just selling it for a measly 5000 credits or something.

1 hour ago, Sixes_Wild said:

Well my original intent was to be an alternative way of 'destroying' or getting rid of a weapon you no longer use, other than just selling it for a measly 5000 credits or something.

I get that, but cosmetics shouldn't be tied to discarding things in a game about collecting

This is a cool idea! I really like the idea of "alternative to selling". 

Might be worth experimenting with a few weapons to start and see how it is received (disclaimer: no promises or timelines, but I'll keep this in mind). 

Thanks for all the suggestions!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Might be worth experimenting with a few weapons to start and see how it is received (disclaimer: no promises or timelines, but I'll keep this in mind). 

= D 

Thank you for considering the idea and, if nothing else, putting it on a mental list of "cool stuff to maybe try if we have time". We know you guys have a lot to do, and this wouldn't be a huge priority, but it would be really cool to have. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Had another, similar idea quite a while ago. Not related to selling, but I'd just love to put some weapons on walls or wherever.

Now it doesn't have to be Conclave as I think it wasn't all that well received when I made that suggestion, but I thought I'd just throw it in here, too, while someone's around. 😅

You know, because:

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Just a note: After already having to refarm things I have mastered, scrapped and replaced with primes for Helminth, I do not want to have to do it again because I did not have the hindsight to keep everything I didn't need until updates made it needed. It would be genuinely insane to expect us to refarm hundreds of weapons if this is implemented(Yes I know it's just a decoration, but decorating my dojo is one of my most enjoyable things to do in warframe.

A system that rewards you for your previously scrapped weapons so you don't have to craft them again would make this much smoother. Otherwise it's more than likely going to annoy people having to add so much to the list of what to farm when they already had it and didn't need it. (I still haven't got broken war parts since crafting war (And then buying the bundle with war making my crafting redundant lol) to even use as a weapon, let alone to try and get a decoration of it)

If this is implemented I would honestly be disappointed if the only way to do so was to craft the weapon and sell it back. Personally I would prefer a system that uses your mastered weapons as a list for what decorations you can make. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

worth experimenting with a few weapons to start

You must also keep in mind the whole arsenal of weapons in the game are over hundreds... and as riven slots among many other things, when you gave a few, players will always ask for more. So ideally a whole new section of the orbiter will be needed to house all the weapons if this goes through.

On 2020-09-19 at 6:04 AM, Felsagger said:

Agreed 101%

Finally someone managed to write it down. Thank you so much. 

WARFRAME NEEDS AN OPTION DISPLAY OF the FULL ARMORY. I know this requires file size, disk space and of course design time but looking at the totality of the armor set in a 3d interactive world is simply an amazing idea. It's our hoarder virtual paradise. 

Let me illustrate;

Traditions: these are DEATH rooms....:3...^^

53b1d034fb75510aebc2618815564381.jpg

4bAdBmUjtYAGcAoNwFGz9HquLyKYp57zO-oQ59cP

176b894c124a300491408f277753eebf.jpg

54cb327cb656c_-_prop-weapons-01-0414-lgn

Games: 

Cyberpunk 77

eod7p2cgbr631.jpg

Halo 2: Mausoleum of the Arbiters

1000?cb=20141220005342

We seriously need a Mausoleum for the War Frames or a Room where we can see all of our War Frames. 

Haha! Glad my suggestion seemed to strike a chord for you!

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Wow! Thanks so much for latching onto this, even if it's just a little bit! The ghost of my old Boltor rifle, reaches out from beyond the veil of time and thanks you as well! <3

Archived