Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the captive Solaris United

Jherden

So, I get the intent, of making the Granum coins something you expend for standing. However, it feels really bad to earn one coin a map (possibly), and have way more captives that can't be freed. Perhaps the intent is to make the players feel bad, but I'd rather see these be side-objectives, where a key needs to be recovered from an enemy, or a puzzle of some sort. Allow some way that is "free" to free the captives, and then use the coins as a fast bypass or an optional standing multiplier. It makes the whole "Hero" aspect of playing the Tenno seem moot, otherwise.

• 8 months later...

I opened the form for creating a new topic to write literally the same thing! Just let me save the dishonest prisoners, be you human! 300 reputation isn't a huge amount to make prison farm efficient, but players won't feel bad about leaving them in trouble.
And so few people run around the rooms to find these prisoners, so let their release be a reward for those few who go around all corners and collect resources.

I found three of then a 10 minutes ago, they were delighted to see Tenno, asked to be released, but I cannot. It really ruined my whole mood to play today, and this is not what I expect from a relaxed game after work. If I wanted to feel the powerlessness and morality of "You Can't Save Everyone," I would go to watch "The Invincible."
DE, please don't do this with players who don't just rush through a mission with a whip in their hands, seeing only red numbers and collected loot. We do not enter your game to get depressed.

Archived