Need weapon & warframe advice for the vaults on Demios.

Question

Good evening.

I don't understand it. I saw what I thought was a great video from GHS, but my time and forma seems to have been wasted (no survivability ). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnstUJVtMPU

I'm looking for weapon and warframe builds, where I can solo all three tier vaults on Demios. Pugs won't run them and most people prefer going solo anyway. Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I'm quite frustrated at this point.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by GrazeZeroLow
  • Like 1

10 answers to this question

None frame really has much survivability against mech. Octavia relies heavily on mech attacking the mallet instead of you, so the mallet has increased damage buff and blow the mech up while you tea bag deimos. Simply put, kill the mech before they do so to you.

I personally use nekro for possible extra drops even though the frame has nothing to do with killing. My build focus on weapons to kill mech and infested.  Crit rad build lanka for mech and contagion corrosive zaw for infested. Infused with roar/shock trooper to increase the lanka damage. After some testing roar does better damage with the same strength.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Gara.

Literally just spend all your time stacking up splinter storm, by the time you reach the necramechs you'll have enough damage to kill them in 1 second

I would LOVE to know your build. She was one of my favorites, until DE nerfed her glass wall.

4 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

The build from GHS has no survivability. It relies heavily on necramech attacking the mallet instead of you, so the mallet has increased damage buff and blow the mech up while you tea bag deimos.

I personally use nekro for possible extra drops. My build focus on weapons to kill necramech and infested.  Crit rad build lanka for mech and contagion corrosive zaw for infested. Infused with roar/shock trooper to increase the lanka damage. After some testing roar does better damage with the same strength.

I thought as much. I struggled through most of each vault tier. Would a rubico prime work? I'm not good with the lanka.

I use Octavia and wait out the mallet vs Necramechs fight in operator void mode. Perfectly safe if somewhat boring. Alternatively, I shoot them up with God King Prime and a rattleguts secondary (with punch through on its riven). Heavy attack Stropha to clean out any infested. Don't hit the necramech with that one while their Storm Shroud is up though...

• Like 1

Frame: Wukong, Octavia, Rhino for starters. Once you know when to retreat and abuse the shield gating, you will be fine even on Banshee.
-As Octavia, throw only Mallet and Amp then teabag the ground and wait. Mech will kill itself as long as you remain invisible
-As Wukong, go close and personal. When you start to get too much damage or Mech drop Gravemines, use Defy and Mech will go down in 1-3 spins. You can ignore Storm Shroud as you remain invincible while charging or spinning Defy.
-As Rhino, use Iron Skin invincibility timer to get closer.

Weapons: either hard hitting sniper or piercing weapon, Stropha, Fulmin, Catchmoon seem to work decent. Get a backup weapon that deal low damage per bullet to get rid of Storm Shroud when its up. If you miss the weakspot during Shroud, the damage will get reflected so with weapon that deals low damage per bullet you wont kill yourself instantly. But in most cases when you notice that Shroud is up, stop any damage so it wont have too many hitpoints then hit it hard once on your shield gate time.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I would LOVE to know your build. She was one of my favorites, until DE nerfed her glass wall

Primed continuity, constitution, augur message, Stretch, streamline, Umbrals intensify and vitality, primed flow

Arcane Energize to keep the energy pumping more often

Then a stat stick for stacking splinter storm.

Between enemy orb drops, pizzas and often Proteas that join in you can stack it nonstop.

• Like 1

Wukong Prime with Ignus Wraith.

Pop your Celestial Twin, have him attack the Necramech by aiming at it and casting C.T. again.

While the Necramech is busy fighting your twin, hose him down with fire on his weak points.

If he uses Gravemines, cast Defy to throw all that damage back on him. If that doesn't take him out, rinse and repeat and the Necramech will be toast.

Incidentally, I've been running pubs for the Isolation Vaults and have been really happy with the teamwork so far.

Good luck Tenno!

• Like 2

Poster asked for solo builds but I will just toss out mine because I like using it.

Nekros + gara sub.  A strong melee for the infested and a bad ass tombfinger.   When you get to the mechs be sure your desocrate is running,  cast a spectrorage centered on the mech so that he focus's on the mirrors, leaving you completely free to blast away with the tombfinger which is powerful and fast.  When you move on to another mech recast spectrorage and repeat. 

As long as they dont shroud they go down in seconds or instantly when im in groups.   If you see a shroud just hop out of your warframe and blast em with your amp until you see yellow health bar again.  

--------------

Vaults drops are to soul crushing right now.  I do one when I start playing and maybe one before I stop playing.  I like going in groups because it does make the mech fights easier,  but I do wanna test my Nekros solo sometime.   I NEVER get to be the one who pops the vault doors.  Not that I mind, I hate the stupid memory puzzle but I would like the practice lol.   Plus im like the only one who uses Lega prism which is the coolest. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I'm looking for weapon and warframe builds, where I can solo all three tier vaults on Demios. Pugs won't run them and most people prefer going solo anyway. Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I'm quite frustrated at this point

Personally, I tend to run Wukong Prime with Ignis Wraith/Orthos Prime as my main weapons. Celestial Twin is nice to be pew pew pewing while I'm meleeing, and as soon as I see the Necramech, start backing up keeping distance while firing at its head. Dodge its charges, and as soon as the shield pops, try and keep your distance to allow the Twin to smack away at the shield while killing itself.

Multishot is definitely recommended, and also Adaptation for the frame if you're not already using it. Popping your Cloud periodically will also heal and help you dodge attacks if needed.

• Like 1