Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As Tenno who starts from Empyrean, this is how I feel about Warframe now. (And my wish for the future)

(PSN)UltimaArs

Hello Tennos and Senpais.
I made this post to send my hope for the future of Warframe and maybe a gratitude letter for Warframe and DE.

please pardon my broken english.

So I started when Empyrean almost ends, only got 1 session of scarlet spear and was MR 3 or 4 (I kinda forget but it was so early).
Just like lots of new player, I am so in awe with the graphic, the fluid movements, the mechanic, and many more! while also there's some cons here and there, like how vast and broad the game are its quite confusing, some game mode also unplayable and bugged.

Now Im MR20 and have few hundred hours in, I saw and experience how Warframe grew over few months and witness how the Dev worked so hard giving us new content and keep this game alive. I knew its quite controversial statement (cuz some agreed that they killed the game), but I really respect and appreciate how hard they worked on for us to enjoy this *FREE* game.

Im a grateful Tenno to see Tennocon 2020 and Heart of Deimos launch (HoD) and see this new content, I want to start with how I feel about it.
The Tennocon itself was amazing for me, as someone who work on Creative Industry like design, streaming, and more I learn so much from Tennocon and Warframe.
How every complex design can be made simple, how to speak and keep being silent while keep taking care of the community, and present a great visual experience from the ground up.
I LEARNED A LOT!

I see so many improvements you made for Deimos and I want to highlight things that I like the most.

latest?cb=20190821210037

# Some Impossible Mechanic is now Fixed!
I remember when I started to do some bounties on Plains of Eidolon, and got the defend the captured base bounty.

It was so hard to survive that bounty solo as a newbie cuz the base drained 3% every second while it's only spawn 5-6 enemies in wave.
This is a 50/50 for me to get the bonus. but in HoD we got more stable one, 1% if solo. This feels like a grace, a huge leap for better warframe in the future. Its's like they know what they can do, they prove that they are aware and they can fixed this kind of problem

even though it also raise another weird mechanic, well. Yeah let's be honest its that CORPUS SCIENTIST : L****X UNE. but I believe DE can fixed this problem soon. and that's why I expect them to give us [A Better Stability and Consistent Mechanic]

latest?cb=20200802220226

# The New Open World Economy.
While there's some problem with tokens and how gated our progress by some mini-games. But I feel like, letting us to get some minerals and fish parts by crushing crates is a huge leap forward. 
It makes me delve deeper to the open world system. Like some Tenno who says "I like Deimos, it's much more smaller than Fortuna but much more compact and have "volume", rather than and empty, plain space". 

I'm a fan of this new economy system, drop system, and how rewarding a bounty can be. I mean, the 8000 standing mother token rather than boring 4000 standing Fortuna bounty (I must admit there's some extra ridiculous reward rate that I don't like, but I think it's only about changing this text box with another text situation to change what are the reward) also the endless bounties is really efficient for me. This system makes me want to actually do my best in Cambion, for example rather than trying to find pyrol but dont get any. what if I do PoE bounty and get pyrol from crushing crates, I would love it. [I hope they can reimagine and retable missions rewards and drop system on the future] like maybe getting kuva from normal enemy or mission, or changing daily tribute rewards.

keyart-shorter.jpg

# There's still so much potential for Warframe
I want to admit, that Warframe still looks like a gold mine to me. It has amazing foundation, a really beautiful visual, and interesting story.
There's so much more it can give. I wonder when update 30 comes is it gonna be a Warframe Remastered? Either it is true or not. I believe DE need to gave a stable, reliable gameplay for players. For now I stopped playing. I can say half of it because I got nothing to do anymore. But the other half of the coin is I am tired of tolerating some instability on the recent patch. I really wish [DE can explore this potential but first realizing how important is the foundation mechanic to be fixed for us]

In the end I wanna say, DE! thank you for this amazing piece of arts, amazing game, I must be honest and admit that this is "Life-Changing" for me. Learning the trade, learning the dev works, learning the patch notes. It's just gave me a sense where I also need to make some outstanding works.

When I come back I want to build a Dojo. I hope the game is much more stable than now. I cant wait to play Warframe on PS5 too!

Archived