Can we have an option to auto kick Limbos or dont play with them?

2 часа назад, Berzerkules сказал:

Can I please get the option to only join an eso squad if it contains a Saryn?

No, you only get this option in a radiation hazard sortie group. Bramma included.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Gasau said:

We have a similar function in game. For example, I don't want to hear the horrible musical tastes of Octavia players and i can turn it off in the options. 

Can we have same option for Limbo players pretty please?

for example - "(a tick) I don't want to play with libmo in options." -  And the game dont let join Limbo in my group or I won't join the Limbo group.

Right now I was playing with two Limbo trolls on a sortie 

they somehow set up their breaks so I couldn't kill anyone. They constantly mocked and laughed that I could not report them for using skills. Very cool.

Pure gameplay sabotage. And of course no one will ban them.

No resources, no reputation. 

Because of the two limbo trolls.

Of course, do everybody and yourself a favor. see that small icon beside your name?  click on that to change from public to any other mode. Pretty simple solution really. I also hear there is button called abort mission too.

• Like 3
il y a 10 minutes, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

can we have an option to auto-kick people from the forums who expect every random player they encounter to bow to their every whim?

you already have the option to avoid Limbo: don't PUG.

Again, I disagree with his suggestion, but this kind of answer is completely missing the point.

He's not complaining that his pub squad is not a bunch of minmaxers tuned to his view of the game, he's just frustrated by limbo trolls.

There is a time and place for this kind of answer. See my post about it (with my own suggestion to fix the issue) in the first page so that I don't repeat myself word for word.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

As much as I disagree with OP suggestion, you have to admit that your answer is perfectly dishonest.

So should we spend 10 minutes recruiting for every single small mission just to not get trolled by a toxic frame ? We're not talking about some guy complaining that his pub squad is not 6x3 ready in eidolon hunts, just someone that is getting trolled by a frame more toxic than saryn.

Should we just give up all progress from a mission because we are getting trolled ?

To me, it's limbo's design that is at fault. I would just let anyone, other than the casting limbo, be able to hit ennemies with anything no matter where they are. I really don't think that'd be OP, limbos would still have to contend with their own kit, people could still hide from damage in their bubble, but they'd still be able to shoot ennemies outside of the bubble from inside and inversely, so no more trolling possible.

The reason why it'd be OP is the same as why invisibility is OP (just less clearly so than, say, nukers).

Players being able to interact with enemies but not vice versa makes every encounter one-sided, and thus identical, since players won't need to change their responses or process to address different threats, because those threats don't exist.

That's why, for my money, making it easier for players who aren't Limbo to cross over of their will (not the Limbo's) and better conveyence of what's affected and what isn't is a better option.

• Like 2

Ah so while we are on this train can we have an option to not play with a bramma user, afk inaros , someone who thinks he can play, non-meta saryns in eso who don't help me level faster(dirty bastards), gara with an energy colour different from black, vauban with low range who dies, people who don't know how rad sorties work,  anyone who doesn't bring the most meta stuff to finish the mission in -5 min?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Gasau said:

Can we have same option for Limbo players pretty please?

And what warframe will you want to auto-kick next? Frost (snowglobe)? Gara (wall)? Nova (wormhole, slowa's 4)? Vauban/Protea (too much flashing flak flying around)? Saryn/Mesa (not fun, kills stuff too quickly)? Any others? Your reasons for auto-kicking Limbo can be applied to most frames to a certain extent.

If you are doing public missions, don't expect to be able to control how your teammates play the game. If you don't like something - ask them nicely. And don't forget to say "please". If they ignore you - that's their right. Same as it is your right to abort mission and start with a new squad. If you don't like those odds - you can always play solo or use recruiting chat.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lancars said:

Most of those problems are solved. Enemies are counted taken out if under MC from Nyx or in Grendals belly.

For Hydroid you can shoot into the puddle, You can contribute damage to the enemies in the water. If the tentacles got them you can just shoot them.

not for the end of every 'reward' stage. Anyway, i dont really care about any of those, its rare that it happens. Im more just pointing out that its abit of an extreme post.

14 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Ah so while we are on this train can we have an option to not play with ....

You forgot people who bring Kavats with no health or sheild mods which are constantly going down.

• Like 3

..............anyone can explain how did op got trolled? You get affinity from other players, your vacuum still works in the rift, all op gota do is one dash to get all the loot. You can still kill shet with abilities. Also there's the spoiler mod. How did op not get any resource or experience?

I don’t even understand how you can get trolled by a limbo when you can just roll and leave the rift if they banish you. I guess if they both had max range cataclysms?

Personally I love having a good Limbo on a mission that can use his skill set. So any mobile defense, excavation, or goalie for the Index.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

I don’t even understand how you can get trolled by a limbo when you can just roll and leave the rift if they banish you. I guess if they both had max range cataclysms?

Personally I love having a good Limbo on a mission that can use his skill set. So any mobile defense, excavation, or goalie for the Index.

They don't know, which shows their inexperience. Or, they think they're being "trolled" by the barrier between the rift and the real world, where they have to switch sides to hit the enemy by walking 1m past a line.

The issue is more bad limbos having no duration so the bubble moves too fast.

On second thought, there actually is the issue of placing enemies in the rift so you cant attack them, but this is usually just a mistake and is mostly done on fodder enemies that don't need to be killed anyway and is just a good form of CC by trapping them in the rift while your team is outside of it. 

Still, I rarely encounter limbos. 

Limbo is the epitome of bad, anti-fun design. DE has no clue how to create a good coop experience, and WF has the worst coop I've ever played, by far. Lots of other frames that make coop play totally obnoxious, looking specifically at Khora here. 

Anyway there's a reason why I mostly play this game solo... it's quite good in that regard. I can set my own rule and pace. Not to mention the horrific p2p connections and lag, which I can totally avoid. 

WF's coop experience is literally held together by Scott tape. I mean, Scotch tape.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 2
Just now, (PS4)Double991 said:

Majority of the time, the people that think they're getting trolled just don't understand Limbo's mechanics and assume they can't do anything. Educate yourself instead of raging.

I'll say this again, you shouldn't need a tutorial on how to play the game when an ally is using 1 specific frame.

• Like 4
Il y a 2 heures, Loza03 a dit :

The reason why it'd be OP is the same as why invisibility is OP (just less clearly so than, say, nukers).

Players being able to interact with enemies but not vice versa makes every encounter one-sided, and thus identical, since players won't need to change their responses or process to address different threats, because those threats don't exist.

That's why, for my money, making it easier for players who aren't Limbo to cross over of their will (not the Limbo's) and better conveyence of what's affected and what isn't is a better option.

Well, standing behind a frost bubble is just as one sided, and with augment, nearly mechanicaly identical to what I'm suggesting.

And you really actually believe that such a change would have any sort of impact on the game ? With all the humongusly broken stuff we already have ?

With the added benefit of erasing most if not all limbo salt from history.

That's my view of it at least. But anyway, I doubt any of it would ever happen, and so the war between pro-limbo and anti-limbo will go on, with always stupider and stupider arguments on both side. (Not talking about you in this instance). 

Don't know why I even bothered, going back to my popcorn watching the world burn.

Just now, Fallen77 said:

Well, standing behind a frost bubble is just as one sided, and with augment, nearly mechanicaly identical to what I'm suggesting.

They at least have the ability to come in and get you (augment nonwithstanding) and can eventually break the bubble. Neither is the case with Limbo, especially considering that the Rift is potentially much more widespread than frost bubbles thanks to rift surge and banish.

3 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

And you really actually believe that such a change would have any sort of impact on the game ? With all the humongusly broken stuff we already have ?

The fact that something's already broken isn't really justification to break it further, even if it's only a 'little bit'.

The goal should be cleaning up the systemically broken elements of the game to create a more cohesive experience overall, and adding more elements like that is only worsening the situation, no matter how little.

12 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

With the added benefit of erasing most if not all limbo salt from history.

Historically, I've found a lot of Limbo salt (and a lot of my own personal grievances) to come down to it being totally on the Limbo to allow others to play, and lack of conveyance.

I think that my approach would still fix the majority whilst introducing fewer problems.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (PS4)NoTrollGaming said:

Limbo is the most controversial frame.. well Nezha might be behind him. 

I like topics about him, very interesting to read

I mean yeah the Intricacies of Limbo's Interactions and the way it affects people is definitely an Interesting topic.... But you have sift through so much Pointless Whining and Bashing to get to someone who actually has something interesting to say about the subject... And hey... Look.... This Post I'm submitting is one of the pointless ones.