Can we have an option to auto kick Limbos or dont play with them?

On 2020-09-16 at 10:32 AM, Gasau said:

We have a similar function in game. For example, I don't want to hear the horrible musical tastes of Octavia players and i can turn it off in the options. 

Can we have same option for Limbo players pretty please?

for example - "(a tick) I don't want to play with libmo in options." -  And the game dont let join Limbo in my group or I won't join the Limbo group.

Right now I was playing with two Limbo trolls on a sortie 

they somehow set up their breaks so I couldn't kill anyone. They constantly mocked and laughed that I could not report them for using skills. Very cool.

Pure gameplay sabotage. And of course no one will ban them.

No resources, no reputation. 

Because of the two limbo trolls.

What was the mission type and what frame did you have?

8 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

This can also be a bad thing since it means you cannot receive buffs or healing from allies too. Such as Octavia, Trinity, and even Rhino.

Actually, I would absolutely love to never have Wisp's floating potatoes put my game on Baby Mode again, same for Nezha's fashionframe-destroying glowing ring augment, which does in fact render my game Literally Unplayable. It would be nice to have options... and to anyone already itching to post the genius hot take of "just play solo" I do that 99% of the time. It would be 100% if not for Fissure loot and the floating dumpster fire they call Affinity.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

With all the limbo complaints over the years Im 67% positive they will completely change his kit in 5 years. 

Don't you know how the order of operations goes?  They have to nerf mag and trinity before they touch Limbo in 5 years once they've collected enough data to do changes to his kit....I mean its just how you have to make changes to the older frames.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You have an option to not play with limbos, it's really easy are you paying attention? Here we go...

Switch your game to solo mode. Problem solved.

Really? That's your solution? Just don't play with others at all. It's not like everyone's problem is Limbo and Limbo alone.

I'm sure DE could just make him not force players to adhere to the Rift mechanics, but I guess ignoring the problem entirely is a good way to fix it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Really? That's your solution? Just don't play with others at all. It's not like everyone's problem is Limbo and Limbo alone.

I'm sure DE could just make him not force players to adhere to the Rift mechanics, but I guess ignoring the problem entirely is a good way to fix it.

They already have.

• You roll to leave if you got hit by his 1, or stepped through a tear.
  • You step outside of the bubble if you want to leave it.
  • Spoiler mode is always outside of it.
  • Most abilities generally dgaf which side of the rift something is on.

Where's the problem? 

BTW in before OP realises that frost can also lay down bubbles.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Actually, I would absolutely love to never have Wisp's floating potatoes put my game on Baby Mode again, same for Nezha's fashionframe-destroying glowing ring augment, which does in fact render my game Literally Unplayable.

Well that is understandable, though I feel it would still be a double edged sword. However it seems you are alright with that.

15 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Most saryn players tends to kill everything before their teammates can do anything at all to contribute. Game becomes extremely boring because of that.

I see, though didn't Ember get nerfed for this?

8 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

So sure, Saryn doesn't affect yoru frame directly...but she can completely kill any enjoyment from the mission.

So she is too good at killing, do you feel she needs to be toned down?

Edited by WH1735S0W
13 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Why don't you go and check his original post mate. He joined a public game and got trolled by 2 limbos. Those players could've trolled him with any frame they wanted, they just chose limbo. Limbo isn't the problem, he just met 2 players that wanted to be annoying. But despite that he wants to remove all limbos, yeh that makes sense....

So yeh, for a player with such a close minded attitude, my solution is go and play solo so you have nothing to whine about.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2
On 2020-09-16 at 6:10 AM, (XB1)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Honestly if you don't like playing with a limbo leave the squad or choose the right frame to play against the limbo. That would be ridiculous to make it so if someone chooses limbo as the frame they want to play the keep getting kicked until the find a host that is willing to play with them? Nah that's crazy man. 

So why are you attacking me over Limbo when i didn't say anything about Limbo?

I just wanted to clear up the false info about some frames holding some enemies hostage. DE made it so they are tagged out of play when a grendel eats or a nyx MC's. And people still don't know you can just shoot the hydroid puddle to kill the enemies in it.

Now if you want my Limbo opinion. I have no issue with Limbo.

5 hours ago, aruless said:

joke on you, i like that song :D

Joke is even bigger on him. I never heard that song.

And the videos wait for me to actually click them to start, so I dont even know how it begins.

33 minutes ago, Lancars said:

So why are you attacking me over Limbo when i didn't say anything about Limbo?

I just wanted to clear up the false info about some frames holding some enemies hostage. DE made it so they are tagged out of play when a grendel eats or a nyx MC's. And people still don't know you can just shoot the hydroid puddle to kill the enemies in it.

Now if you want my Limbo opinion. I have no issue with Limbo.

The topic I quoted under was to have the option to auto kick limbo? That's why I said what I said. It would be rude to auto kick a limbo just because you don't like playing with them. It wasn't directed to one person it was directed to the topic about auto kicking limbo's. 

32 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Why don't you go and check his original post mate. He joined a public game and got trolled by 2 limbos. Those players could've trolled him with any frame they wanted, they just chose limbo. Limbo isn't the problem, he just met 2 players that wanted to be annoying. But despite that he wants to remove all limbos, yeh that makes sense....

So yeh, for a player with such a close minded attitude, my solution is go and play solo so you have nothing to whine about.

I'm guessing that they weren't even trolling apart from laughing hysterically at the ridiculous person raging impotently.

Unless I miss my guess, I'm thinking it was either a mobile defence or rescue mission. Limbo doesn't hurt either of those, and often makes a positive difference. That's probably why they were working together and keeping the bubbles up continuously. 

Since OP didn't say that they caused the mission to fail I'm guessing that they actually helped, by cheesing the mission effectively. Looks like they're just upset that they didn't get a whole bunch of kills, in a mission that does not require any kills for successful completion. 

On 2020-09-16 at 11:32 AM, Gasau said:

We have a similar function in game. For example, I don't want to hear the horrible musical tastes of Octavia players and i can turn it off in the options. 

Can we have same option for Limbo players pretty please?

for example - "(a tick) I don't want to play with libmo in options." -  And the game dont let join Limbo in my group or I won't join the Limbo group.

Right now I was playing with two Limbo trolls on a sortie 

they somehow set up their breaks so I couldn't kill anyone. They constantly mocked and laughed that I could not report them for using skills. Very cool.

Pure gameplay sabotage. And of course no one will ban them.

No resources, no reputation. 

Because of the two limbo trolls.

If DE would do that, then they might as well make it so you can auto kick all nukers. It would be great after a while, but first you would only be playing by yourself, because most people obsessively play those warframes. When they realise they will always get the highest numbers but less kills, they will either permanently play solo or change to some other warframe.

But that wouldn't change the OP guns, so why even bother? DE would need to do some proper changes/reworks, lots of them, for any of this to matter. And since DE is unwilling/unable/indifferent, they won't do jack. Boring game is simply boring and seems to be stuck in a perpetual downward spiral. At least we can take solace in the fact that it can't get any worse than this, right? RIGHT?!

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm guessing that they weren't even trolling apart from laughing hysterically at the ridiculous person raging impotently.

Unless I miss my guess, I'm thinking it was either a mobile defence or rescue mission. Limbo doesn't hurt either of those, and often makes a positive difference. That's probably why they were working together and keeping the bubbles up continuously. 

Since OP didn't say that they caused the mission to fail I'm guessing that they actually helped, by cheesing the mission effectively. Looks like they're just upset that they didn't get a whole bunch of kills, in a mission that does not require any kills for successful completion. 

I mean if I wanted to troll a mobile defense with limbo, I'd simply pick up the key, jump in the rift and go afk while I go get myself a drink and bite to eat. I agree, OP is just salty because he couldn't kill enemies. Just do sorties solo and the problem is solved, they're not hard.

• Like 1

Only 2 options for Limbo:

- Toss him into the same dumpster where Super Jump lies...

- Or Completely rework him again from the ground up. Whoever designed Limbo clearly wanted to watch the world burn.

4 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

I see, though didn't Ember get nerfed for this?

Kinda, and then subsequently reworked afterwards.

Honestly, if I had to change saryn, I would increase the damage and range, whilst giving the ability (spore and maisma) line of sight requirement, like Ember.

While I agree playing with someone using a limbo sucks 90% of the time you shouldn't complain about it or demand a special matchmaker for it. Just leave squad and try for a better one. Or you can stick with it for a single round. But depending on the mission limbo can make them last twice as long, so leaving is the best option.

This is how I do it.

Limbo on spy, mobile defense, defection, interception and disruption = yay

Limbo on survival, excavation, exterminate and onslaught = no thank you 

Limbo on defense..... = Hate D: 

On 2020-09-16 at 9:57 AM, (PS4)caoshen0625 said:

..............anyone can explain how did op got trolled? You get affinity from other players, your vacuum still works in the rift, all op gota do is one dash to get all the loot. You can still kill shet with abilities. Also there's the spoiler mod. How did op not get any resource or experience?

Still don't understand what they did to op lol

Ah yes, a punishment for everyone because of a select few. Hate those type of punishments I legit do nothing then someone actin all stupid and ends up making everyone run smh.

• Like 1