PSA: Entrati Rank 5 Captura Scene Script

Hello Tenno!

Just a quick post to address the Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene addition as a Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Players are requesting the Captura Scene in place of the Myxostomata Trophy Blueprint, due to having no other choice at the time of Ranking up post PC Hotfix 29.0.8.1.

We hear you, and will be running a script today on all platforms to do the following things:

1. If Myxostomata Trophy Blueprint is owned, give Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene.

2. If both are owned, meaning the Captura Scene was purchased from Son, give 87 Grandma Tokens (equal to the price of the Captura Scene).

This script only touches accounts within these scenarios:

PC: between Sept 2nd 8pm ET (when Rank 5 was first achievable) - Sept 10th 2:28pm ET (when the Captura Scene was added to the Rank up).

Console: between Sept 2nd 8pm ET (when Rank 5 was first achievable) - the time of the console Hotfix today (when the Captura Scene was added to the Rank up).

We will update this thread when the script has started and finished.

*Script has begun for all platforms! We will update this thread again when the script is complete.

*Script has finished on all platforms! Please relog if you fit the criteria for the script! I lied, it's still going haaha!

*Script has finished on all platforms for real this time! Please relog if you fit the criteria for the script!

Thank you!

Edited by [DE]Megan
*Script has finished on all platforms for real this time! Please relog if you fit the criteria for the script!
  • Like 56
  1. If both are owned, meaning the Captura Scene was purchased from Son, give 87 Grandma Tokens (equal to the price of the Captura Scene).

Big OOF. Wish I had known sooner, I need those grandma tokens for seriglass shards.

• Like 2

I still don't understand why you decided to do this considering that the people who reached Rank 5 Entrati at that point don't really need the extra standing...But it's cool that you listen to your players.

Edited by Kialandi
25 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

Thanks, was too lazy to farm 100k rep for the captura anyway :p

Same here, I've stayed at R4 coz the scene is the only reason to rank up to 5 & that didn't appeal to me... I still have no reason to rank up as there isn't & probably won't ever be anything that'll cost more than 99k rep.

6 minutes ago, icegun784 said:

Can I get the grandma tokens instead of the captura? Those are so much more annoying to farm.

I'm with this guy if possible. I'm happy to farm the Captura myself if I could get Grandma tokens instead.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

I still don't understand why you decided to do this considering that the people who reached Rank 5 Entrati at that point don't really need the extra standing...But it's cool that you listen to your players.

Standing no. But thats 4 seriglass which is definately welcome.

Just now, Malaki_7 said:

Standing no. But thats 4 seriglass which is definately welcome.

But you only need 3 Seriglass Shards in total - for Trumna, Sepulcrum and Quassus. Also we didn't know they would give us Grandma tokens, they could have given us Mother tokens.

Thanks Megan. I was pretty harsh about this issue in the patch notes thread, and it's good to see the team go above and beyond to do right by early adopters.

The 87 Grandma Tokens for those who purchased the scene is way more than I was expecting, since the Grandma Token grind can be so brutal. It's good to see, and as someone who didn't purchase the scene, I am happy for those who did and find it a more than fair reward for them. I hope you continue this pattern of reimbursing early adopters as changes are made into the future. 

Edited by -NICHE-
  • Like 4

Nice, I really feel regret last week about ranking up this just 2 days before that update land.

I already craft that fish trophie and already farm enough point and traded scene since yesterday. So i hope to see token for that all work =)

Edited by LumilSilvermoon
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We hear you, and will be running a script today on all platforms to do the following things:

1. If Myxostomata Trophy Blueprint is owned, give Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene.

2. If both are owned, meaning the Captura Scene was purchased from Son, give 87 Grandma Tokens (equal to the price of the Captura Scene).

This script only touches accounts within these scenarios:

PC: between Sept 2nd 8pm ET (when Rank 5 was first achievable) - Sept 10th 2:28pm ET (when the Captura Scene was added to the Rank up).

Console: between Sept 2nd 8pm ET (when Rank 5 was first achievable) - the time of the console Hotfix today (when the Captura Scene was added to the Rank up).

We will update this thread when the script has started and finished.

Thank you!

That's not really cool. I didn't pick up the Family standing Myxostomata trophy blueprint reward because I realized it was only worth 10K in standing so that reward has been sitting there. I had maxed my standing and yesterday needed space to create a new Vulp so I had to wait for reset and then purchased the Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene, then turned in my old Pharaoh Predasite to create a new one. I do not have both items, even though I have the standing to spend 10K and buy the trophy myself it is not important to me compared to maybe other captura scenes.

The biggest point regardless of what I personally went through is that the trophy is only worth 10K in standing and the captura scene is worth at least 100K. That's not much of a decision and that trophy really should not be in there to begin with. The maxed/Family Entrati reward should be a choice between multiple captura scenes AT THE LEAST!

If it wasn't clear:

1. It is a poor decision to depend on us wanting/deciding on buying/accepting the reward (and you do not have to since you can come back to it later) and buying the captura scene on our own to be compensated in the tokens. If we have the captura scene, we should be given the Grandma tokens it is worth (100K?), and the same goes for if we have the trophy, give us that measly 10K in Grandma tokens.
  2. There should be some way for us to turn in a pet (Predasite/Vulpaphyla) regardless of if we have maxed standing or not. You're basically forcing us to use standing. Just like when we waste standing in any other way and it just warns us that you lose x many standing or you will gain 0 standing from said action, giving Son a pet should have a similar menu. Not locks telling us we can't give it away...what you want us to kill the pets?!?  .joke
Edited by (PS4)InSaiyanOne
  • Like 1
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic