Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Entrati Rank 5 Captura Scene Script

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Kialandi said:

I still don't understand why you decided to do this considering that the people who reached Rank 5 Entrati at that point don't really need the extra standing...But it's cool that you listen to your players.

There's like 6 captura scenes at Grandma's oddities.... Unless you grinded the ever loving #*!% out of Deimos I highly doubt you bought the other 6 or so capturas at 50 grandma tokens a piece.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Po_Lod7 said:

There's like 6 captura scenes at Grandma's oddities.... Unless you grinded the ever loving #*!% out of Deimos I highly doubt you bought the other 6 or so capturas at 50 grandma tokens a piece.

Like I said in my other comment we didn't know they would reimburse people with Grandma tokens. I think most people assumed (myself included) they would give people Mother tokens that can't be used to buy the other captura scenes.

Thanks for the update. Please try to consider the game economy before making such decisions going forward.

If you had run the script immediately after the hotfix dropped, you would have prevented most of the active playerbase getting angry at you, as well as a few nasty comment in that thread.

Please also note that the current difference between the two rewards is a whopping 120K standing, a difference that less experienced players have no way to know when prompted with the rank up reward.

Much appreciated!

Thank you for showing that you care about the dedicated playerbase who had reached rank 5 early.
It is not a huge change and is to the best of my understanding not that hard to implement, but the message is loud and clear. You do try to do right by us players, and I believe that is worth acknowledging.

Thank you, DE.

Thanx for the free Captura on ps4.   I've actually been holding off on buying Capture from granny in the hopes you guys decide to either reduce the amount of coins it takes to buy granny tokens or reduce the cost of captura scenes.   Because 50-60 granny tokens per scene is OBSCENE.   Seri-glass I understand, thats for weapons and should be grinded for.  But I do not agree with making captura's grind heavy tasks.  (anomoly shards,  a bazillion granny tokens. :puke:

ALL open worlds need ALOT more stuff in their offerings.   

Looking forward to Fish changes.....

Im hoping Cortege parts can drop a litte more freaking often =(.  Theres so many bugs in Isolation Vaults and when you actually make it through the entire gambit and only get a freaking relic it just makes you wonder why the hell you even play this game.   Can we put broken cortege parts into necroloid's offering as well.  I will buy each piece for 78k standing.  I have so many matrix I can buy whatever you put in there for whatever price you make it.  

Thanks for the heads up Megan. The solution is not only good, it's also greatly generous. I'm happy to read it and I truly appreciate it.

I must note however I am sad we had to, yet again, reach a point where there needs to be another script running to compensate. I think this could have been easily avoided at launch and I do hope the devteam takes note of how unrewarding these rank up rewards can sometimes be. And while I do not expect any retroactive change to any current syndicate or open world due the can of worms it'd be, I do hope it's going to make a better launch for the next one, whatever it is.

Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Script has begun for all platforms! We will update this thread again when the script is complete.

Awesome! Thank you so much. Hopefully this continues in the future. It feels very nice when playing an update early doesn't indirectly punish the player as it has in the past.

Archived