XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

We couldn't just have this? With all the work that you need to put in to obtain a Necramech and level it up to use the exalted mortar cannon on JUST open worlds, we couldn't keep this *perfectly functional* 9th slot?

• Like 1
hace 9 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

Actually revert this. I'm sorry but it makes no sense. I know how scripting works and that extras slot was intentional. I don't know who's in charge of this change but whoever it is has to know that the players would like this to go back to having an extra slot

42 minutes ago, (XB1)TapelessDawn said:

Actually revert this. I'm sorry but it makes no sense. I know how scripting works and that extras slot was intentional. I don't know who's in charge of this change but whoever it is has to know that the players would like this to go back to having an extra slot

My 9th slot had a free naramon (-) polarity in it. What did I get when the slot was removed? Depression.

• Like 1

Still waiting for you guys to fix the arquebex leveling and reseting, you lose over half your affinity gains to that thing for absolutely nothing (at least on xbox still). Please prioritize fixes that are ruining the gameplay before your accidental fixes/ nerfs.

Have posted this in bug forum and created ticket to no avail or even a response.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

We couldn't just have this? With all the work that you need to put in to obtain a Necramech and level it up to use the exalted mortar cannon on JUST open worlds, we couldn't keep this *perfectly functional* 9th slot?

Nope, DE has found that we were enjoying the game too much and decided that needed to stop. It doesn’t matter if it works or if it can only be used in three missions, they don’t care.

Thanks -_-“ just what we needed as a hotfix...a background to take pretty pictures and a removal of a mod slot on an item that can only be used in three locations of the game...you guys are definitely fixing how much fun we are allowed to have by reducing it.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, (XB1)GingerNoob101 said:

No mods for mecs, Whats going on. its been 3 weeks 

Are you referring to literally no mods, or just no new mods? I'm on Xbox and I've had a few drop before even owning a mech. Hope it helps if you know they are out there.

There are two bugs I've found. 1. When Nidus' 3 or 4 are replaced a new ability, it is not indicated as usable till the original stack requirement is met. 2. The secondary emissive and energy color slots are no longer selectable with the d-pad.

Edited by (XB1)H0RN3T 768

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but I just started using Hildryn got her right for Deimos , works pretty well honestly but noticed the pillage isn't giving oversheilds to my warframe and the shield doesn't connect to Loid . Is this purposely done or a another glitch in Deimos?

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic