PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

As we’re now 2 weeks post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc. 

Changes:

• Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• We will be running a script on all platforms to provide the Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene to players within specific criteria:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

• Like 5
hace 2 minutos, (PS4)des_hoong85 dijo:

Well most of us are already r5 wuth entranti, we get a fish trophy as that is the only reward, hope u can let us change our trophy to that scene.

Well, if u didn't read, they giving the captura scene to all players that are already r5 in entrati syndicate

• Like 3

Some of us also decided that after realizing that the trophy was worth only 10K in standing, that it wasn't worth the point of picking the reward up and left it there. I ALSO, decided to use my maxed standing YESTERDAY to buy the captura scene that DE put on the reward table. Not knowing that this hotfix #6 was going to occur, but I was at max standing and there was nothing else I wanted (or didn't have already) and I needed space to create another pet, so I had to turn in a pet I didn't want to free up companion space. Hence, I decided to buy that scene.
Can we get another reward added to that level...or rather than giving the scene to people, why not ONLY give the equivalent of the standing in GRANDMOTHER TOKENS (so we can maybe buy something there)? To clarify, having the choice at reaching max Entrati syndicate standing between a fishing trophy worth 10K and a captura scene worth 100K+ is a poor decision...on both DE and the Tenno choosing.

There are technically other captura scenes you can create using the actual Necralisk

• The area where Loid is (with the lore stuff behind him)...you could even make one of/with the "Golden Door" since it was promoted in the trailer so much
  • The Main entrance into the Necralisk
  • Even one with the Entrati Family (your new Orokin-Infested family that you seem to be cool with even though they were Orokin originally and Tenno don't like the Orokin for what they did to us and others) around you/behind you.

...you can put any of those that were not already available as a reward. Maybe?

Also y'all did that with the Entrati syndicate but didn't put the mods into Loid's Necraloid syndicate (which technically everyone could max out days faster than the Entrati even if you bought everything from Loid)? I would have gladly waited for all syndicate stuff to be done at the same time, and actually I think that was a more important thing to add than the captura scene.

There are still the Deimos issues of:

• Going through the vault door and it blacking out your screen, resetting your position. Sometimes it takes a few attempts at walking through the door to actually be in the vault.
  • There are times you get stuck in the vault trying to exit as it resets your position.
  • Having the host or a client leave the squad sometimes results in the screen going black (not completely you can make out the most brightest lights but they of course are faint)...yesterday I had to use the overlay map to some how make it to the Necralisk (and you of course know it was about 5 mins of me trying to get into that opening with the two rusty mechs...let alone the door itself).
  • Times where you are unable to actually bring up the options menu. So you can't even leave squad, abort mission, etc. You have to quit game and start over...whatever script there is for giving lost items (and I know there is one) doesn't seem to apply to this. So you see the mission complete, can't move/see, can't bring up the menu, just stuck with the time you lost playing 3 vaults (or 6 if you timed it right and got 3 right before the vome<->fass change)

Also Warframe is around 7 years old but Split Analog Movement (Legacy Movement) is still not an option in the controller configuration. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPLIT DIRECTIONS IN PS4 SYSTEM OPTIONS. It can only be done in the game...like Destiny, Overwatch, Apex, Division, [insert list of all the games that have options to let you look left/right and move forward/backward on the same analog while strafing left/right and looking up/down on the other analog]

Edited by (PS4)InSaiyanOne
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, (PS4)xSINNRx said:

Are we going to be able to buy necramech mods from loid yet?

They didn't put that in...even though technically you can max Necraloid syndicate days before Entrati syndicate. I wonder if they even checked to see how many of us actually were sitting at max Necraloid standing before doing anything.

Really feels like this didn't need to be a hotfix right now, i was expecting the necramech mods to be moved which is the actual important thing imo since farming the mods now is kind of pointless if it really needs cert these two minor things couldve been included there. Oh well ill be back in a couple weeks i guess? Maybe then at least the update will in cert

• Like 6
1 hour ago, (PS4)des_hoong85 said:

Well most of us are already r5 wuth entranti, we get a fish trophy as that is the only reward, hope u can let us change our trophy to that scene.

If you would’ve clicked on Megans link to another forumpost you would’ve seen that they are going to run a script to exchange the trophy for the scene.

2 hours ago, (PS4)InSaiyanOne said:

There are still the Deimos issues of:

• Times where you are unable to actually bring up the options menu. So you can't even leave squad, abort mission, etc. You have to quit game and start over ...

TL;DR. But this bug mentioned, oh man, how embarrassing is this? This happens to me in regular, non-open-world missions now, and it is super sad. Nothing like being unable to leave squad after a mission and getting dragged into something else.

Also, end of mission screen change, who thought that was a good idea? My ps4 fan kicks on with all the particle effects and fluff in there, and I have particle effects turned off. And it doesn't even show the useful information without clicking around and hovering. MORE HOVERING. Have you learned nothing?

• Like 6

I hope the cert build has more stuff than just 29.0.8....   

Deimos and Iso Vaults are a mess.   

---------------------------------

DE dropped content then took a week off.   I expect you guys to come back and take our feedback seriously and tackle bugs.     I havent even see anyone discussing how completely out of balance archwing weapons are for Necromechs, aka worthless.   

• Like 2