PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

As we’re now 2 weeks post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc. 

Changes:

• Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• We will be running a script on all platforms to provide the Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene to players within specific criteria:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

I could freak out if I read this DE are you so stupid, take care of the essential things for a change, what I mean .... read through the forum and it will be light on the horizon

• Like 3

...that's it?

What about Railjack Ordnances not working (Galvarc only does 1-2 ticks of damage and disappears)? What about K-Drives causing you to fall out of the map in all open worlds? What about the Start button suddenly ceasing to function at random in my inventory screen/trade/mid-mission?

Please tell me there's a lot more fixes than just that mysterious 9th mod slot...

Edited by (PS4)GingyGreen
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, (PS4)InSaiyanOne said:

Some of us also decided that after realizing that the trophy was worth only 10K in standing, that it wasn't worth the point of picking the reward up and left it there. I ALSO, decided to use my maxed standing YESTERDAY to buy the captura scene that DE put on the reward table. Not knowing that this hotfix #6 was going to occur, but I was at max standing and there was nothing else I wanted (or didn't have already) and I needed space to create another pet, so I had to turn in a pet I didn't want to free up companion space. Hence, I decided to buy that scene.
Can we get another reward added to that level...or rather than giving the scene to people, why not ONLY give the equivalent of the standing in GRANDMOTHER TOKENS (so we can maybe buy something there)? To clarify, having the choice at reaching max Entrati syndicate standing between a fishing trophy worth 10K and a captura scene worth 100K+ is a poor decision...on both DE and the Tenno choosing.

There are technically other captura scenes you can create using the actual Necralisk

• The area where Loid is (with the lore stuff behind him)...you could even make one of/with the "Golden Door" since it was promoted in the trailer so much
  • The Main entrance into the Necralisk
  • Even one with the Entrati Family (your new Orokin-Infested family that you seem to be cool with even though they were Orokin originally and Tenno don't like the Orokin for what they did to us and others) around you/behind you.

...you can put any of those that were not already available as a reward. Maybe?

Also y'all did that with the Entrati syndicate but didn't put the mods into Loid's Necraloid syndicate (which technically everyone could max out days faster than the Entrati even if you bought everything from Loid)? I would have gladly waited for all syndicate stuff to be done at the same time, and actually I think that was a more important thing to add than the captura scene.

There are still the Deimos issues of:

• Going through the vault door and it blacking out your screen, resetting your position. Sometimes it takes a few attempts at walking through the door to actually be in the vault.
  • There are times you get stuck in the vault trying to exit as it resets your position.
  • Having the host or a client leave the squad sometimes results in the screen going black (not completely you can make out the most brightest lights but they of course are faint)...yesterday I had to use the overlay map to some how make it to the Necralisk (and you of course know it was about 5 mins of me trying to get into that opening with the two rusty mechs...let alone the door itself).
  • Times where you are unable to actually bring up the options menu. So you can't even leave squad, abort mission, etc. You have to quit game and start over...whatever script there is for giving lost items (and I know there is one) doesn't seem to apply to this. So you see the mission complete, can't move/see, can't bring up the menu, just stuck with the time you lost playing 3 vaults (or 6 if you timed it right and got 3 right before the vome<->fass change)

Also Warframe is around 7 years old but Split Analog Movement (Legacy Movement) is still not an option in the controller configuration. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPLIT DIRECTIONS IN PS4 SYSTEM OPTIONS. It can only be done in the game...like Destiny, Overwatch, Apex, Division, [insert list of all the games that have options to let you look left/right and move forward/backward on the same analog while strafing left/right and looking up/down on the other analog]

Its really a shame when someone like you, explains all of the current in game issues so coherent and throughly and seemingly nothing is ever done about it on DEs part. Thanks for trying though.

• Like 2

I knew this "fix" was coming so i left a mod slot open on my Arquebex so the dash polarity could be moved to that last slot. I've relogged post hotfix and the dash polarity is nowhere to be found and therefore all this has done is remove a polarised mod slot from us with nothing in return. Cool, thanks I hate it.

Why did this Hotdix even need to happen when you guys could've been focusing on the impending cert build with stuff we actually want like Necramech mods being for standing and all the fun-eliminating bugs that have been ruining our experience of Deimos and Isolation Vaults?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, (PS4)ZeonZenes said:

I knew this "fix" was coming so i left a mod slot open on my Arquebex so the dash polarity could be moved to that last slot. I've relogged post hotfix and the dash polarity is nowhere to be found and therefore all this has done is remove a polarised mod slot from us with nothing in return.

Same issue for me.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

This broke my ability to have more than one Arquebex configuration. Whenever I create a second one it is wiped without ceremony or notice, it is just blank when I look at it. This is not something you can call a fix. 

I have been playing warframe for a long time, and have thrown more money at it than I have at any other game. My starting frame is Loki, of which I am reminded every time I feed a frame to the helmith. 

If it had been this buggy when I started, I would have just played something else. 

I get the feeling that warframe is just a giant state machine with tons of code interdependences, none of which are documented or well understood. There is no formal testing program (I see too many failures in edge situations) and most testing is done solo... There is so much that works differently for the host and the non - host.... And I don't think that was true when I started playing. Most of the network code gives up way too soon without enough retries, so that transient network failures cause migrations, and if this happens in an open world it is 50-50 that you will recover, because it is not well tested... Probably because adding more and more content is sexy, but fixing bugs in old code is not. Even if you are using a code coverage tool for testing, you are probably reusing the same code with different entry states, which invalidates the coverage. 

When I started playing it didn't matter if you were 1 or 2,3,4.  Now it does, and that is true even for old content. I know people who will only play if they host, and this is not just because of lag, it is because old content, like Simaris scans, work better if you are 1 (as long as you get one scan). 

I'll continue to play warframe. I love the game. But I wish you guys would do nothing but test and fix bugs for 3-6 months. And really test, with multiple users per session, and migrations, and not on ps4 pro and not just call it good if it works, but actually try to break it and report it on your internal system. You need to test with net slowdowns not just internally on your LAN.

Sigh. I was an IT consultant until I retired and I think you need someone who did what I did to look at your processes and make suggestions. I could be completely wrong, I'm just looking at things from outside and applying what I knew based on some years of working through many different issues. 

• Like 2

Wait, while were fixing stuff. Lets take away a small thing that everyone LOVED. Why not let it keep 9 slots?? Thats just bad writing lol. Also, can you fix the vault issues and xp issues. I still lose xp from vaults, i owed me about 50 hours of experience js lol. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. But now it should be back to earning the cash we bleed to you. Thankyou. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)chabala said:

TL;DR. But this bug mentioned, oh man, how embarrassing is this? This happens to me in regular, non-open-world missions now, and it is super sad. Nothing like being unable to leave squad after a mission and getting dragged into something else.

Also, end of mission screen change, who thought that was a good idea? My ps4 fan kicks on with all the particle effects and fluff in there, and I have particle effects turned off. And it doesn't even show the useful information without clicking around and hovering. MORE HOVERING. Have you learned nothing?

I despise the new mission complete. They wanted to apply the UI theme to it. They could have done that without adding all this floof that causes bugs, inconvenience, and particles. #PutMissionSummaryBack. There is definitely a way to apply the HUD theme to the basic mission summary screen that it was. 

• Like 2

Just actually logged in and looked. I had moved the - polarity away from the 9th mod slot to try to keep it from being removed, and it's gone anyway. So this hotfix has actually done more harm than good, to content that ranges from awful to lackluster.

Deimos makes me feel like DE wants me to go play something else.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, (PS4)shellhopper said:

When I started playing it didn't matter if you were 1 or 2,3,4.  Now it does, and that is true even for old content. I know people who will only play if they host, and this is not just because of lag, it is because old content, like Simaris scans, work better if you are 1 (as long as you get one scan). 

This is a huge problem for me and it's why I'm desperate for cross save so I can get off PS4. I leveled an alt-account on PC and so many things are SO MUCH BETTER there, but the biggest thing for me is that any time I'm not playing host on console in the last year or so the experience is often just awful. I don't know if it's just ping and the lower playerbase on console but I want out. I'm even one of the people who likes railjack and half the time I joined a random squad I couldn't do much of anything when I loaded in, so now I'll only play it by launching my own.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, (PS4)ZeonZenes said:

I knew this "fix" was coming so i left a mod slot open on my Arquebex so the dash polarity could be moved to that last slot. I've relogged post hotfix and the dash polarity is nowhere to be found and therefore all this has done is remove a polarised mod slot from us with nothing in return. Cool, thanks I hate it.

Why did this Hotdix even need to happen when you guys could've been focusing on the impending cert build with stuff we actually want like Necramech mods being for standing and all the fun-eliminating bugs that have been ruining our experience of Deimos and Isolation Vaults?

Same here. I Forma'd the Arquebex and had moved the polarity from the "incorrectly added" slot. But did I get to keep that polarity? Of course not. Now I have a set up with just the polarity I added and a -6 capacity (as in I'm 6 over capacity) as it kept the mods in place from my set up.

Way to "fix" something that really didn't need fixing, and then not really following through on the action of allowing us to move the polarity too :(

.....seriously no change to mech hp,shilds,armor,energy all need a buff and the mech needs a hp regen in safe areas as well as a way more efficient way to get energy back its sad that at 30 with mods maxed you only have 4k hp, 2k shilds , armour of 700 and low energy around 400 whats the point of this suit honestly its ment to be powerful and a reward for the grind needed yet is a  poor exicution tbh the mods are almost non existent the parts almost the same this needs addressing not the already terrible ui not the other trash "fixed" with last hot fix 

Come on pleas give us the necroloid rep mods in not that many think captura is big on console.

And fix oxulys not working on other places than deimos i dont really whant to use dye every friking time it bugs out sometimes just drops trought the map.

You have had fast hotfixes at the begining of deimos uptade whats wrong know cant be only sonys fault.

I dont really wanna do vault runs when the ghange is to get the mods you can get later for prettymuch infinite rep. 

Soooooo... we're feeling good about the enemy Necramechs going invincible every 2 seconds? Right? That feels fine to you guys... As for the people wanting Loid mods, remember, this is DE. They will probably cost 20 seriglass shards and 50 animus matrices each. The bugs out in Cambion are too numerous to state (and I don't mean the infested bugs...). Really wish you guys would address the multitude of issues with this update (as with all updates) as well as the ongoing hub lag and input lag. 6 years of playing and Warframe is still the buggiest game I play.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, (PS4)TEAINSHENNON said:

Hey de new hot fix idea get rid of the token system it dosnt belong in warframe it belongs to destiny its overly grindy un necessarily so its un needed leave well enough alone PoE,tuna both work due to the fact you can do other things to get standing rather than grind on grind for tokens the person who tossed this idea out needs to be fired this kind of crap is why the player base is dwindling down and i mean actually playing players not just made accounts like you guys like to brag about id hate to see de or warframe die but your well on the way if you stay in this direction of grind is content add grind to grind to mask lack of content or cobjobs 

Token system is great.  means you can go past the daily cap and farm when you want to or you have a booster.

It needs some balancing still but its a vast improvement over the older systems.  They've already had it in arbitrations for over a year and it works well there too. 

You can just do only mother bounties if you want, she pays out a ton. 

• Like 1
On 2020-09-16 at 10:13 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

As we’re now 2 weeks post Heart of Deimos launch, Hotfix notes will contain spoilers, such as accurate Entrati member terms, more descriptive Quest phase fixes, etc. 

Changes:

• Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• We will be running a script on all platforms to provide the Deimos Cambion Drift Captura Scene to players within specific criteria:

Fixes:

None of this fixes the oxylus bug. And I have yet to see it addressed by anyone. What do we have to do to be acknowledged?!?!?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Robby_Bevard said:

You can just do only mother bounties if you want, she pays out a ton. 

Well, not really, because they moved the goalposts. You can farm up a bunch of mother tokens and max your standing, but there's not a whole lot to buy with standing. Most of the stuff you want to buy, you need to buy with Grandmother tokens. But you can't just convert Mother -> Grandmother. Sometimes that's an option, for one token. But if you want a lot of Grandmother tokens, you're really forced to play all the side activities, to accumulate all token types, to manage to buy out more of the Grandmother token swap opportunities.

That ruins the idea of choice of activities from the other open worlds. You MUST mine, you MUST fish, you MUST conserve animals to progress, you cannot get very far if you only play Mother's bounties. All that standing can't be converted into the tokens you need.

4 hours ago, (PS4)KATALHYST said:

As for the people wanting Loid mods, remember, this is DE. They will probably cost 20 seriglass shards and 50 animus matrices each.

They already moved few mods to necraloid already at PC hotfix they only cost standing so your comment is kind of pointless.

I got nothing agaist having to get some of the mods from enemies put the current drop rates are way too small it is insane.

I have run the vault like mayby 20ish times not as much as others so rougly 120 necroloid kills and only 3 mod have dropped all bronce and 2 of them same one so almost pointless farm.

Lastly sry Katalhyst if i undestand your comment wrong.