PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #6

So it was really cool getting updates almost in line with PC for a while there but... what happened? We were like two days behind for a couple weeks and now console updates just seem to have stopped dead, this really sucks.

Also, allow me to be pre-mad about the Marked for Death nerf, the ability wasn't that good, it was just giving a room clear to frames that didn't already have one, but one that was heavily limited by range and line of sight, I genuinely do not understand the decision-making behind this one. Clearing a room with M4D took about the same time as clearing it with a good melee weapon with your combo up, it was just an entertaining way to play a frame like Ash that's otherwise just sat in my arsenal for the last year.

I guess stuff like that actually is the silver lining to our updates being slower, because I didn't waste Bile putting that on more frames, but it seems like a real dark omen for this game that being behind on updates has that kind of advantage.

• Like 1

I'll also point out here again that knowing several necramech mods will be moved to Loid's inventory in the next update is a real disincentive for me to run vaults. I know the loot pool is going to shrink later so I'll just be wasting my time. That part of the update I was really hoping would get hotfixed in but here I am, having quit vaults for two weeks.

• Like 1
On 2020-09-19 at 2:02 PM, (PS4)phelan_1988 said:

I'll also point out here again that knowing several necramech mods will be moved to Loid's inventory in the next update is a real disincentive for me to run vaults. I know the loot pool is going to shrink later so I'll just be wasting my time. That part of the update I was really hoping would get hotfixed in but here I am, having quit vaults for two weeks.

Similarly I'm sitting her waiting for the scintillant drops to be fixed and I'm not doing any deimos content in the meantime.  I still don't even have Xaku even though I have all his bps and I stopped short on the syndicate at rank 3 because there's just no point farming it right now.  

On 2020-09-16 at 11:16 AM, Moonlitxshadow said:

What about the oxylus bug?!?!? Are you gunna refund me the plat I spent to get it and all the standing I've been spending on the luminous dyes?!?!?

From what I can tell, last time this happened they ignored all complaints about it and it was just eventually fixed several patches later, with no fanfare or apology or any acknowledgement that it happened.  With this on top of the horrible networking issues and other glitches, it's getting difficult for me to recommend the game to others.  I recently convinced a friend to start playing again after years of being away, and he's not exactly thanking me right now.