Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Bashing is Happening more Often ?

Lutesque

Is it just me...or are Pepe starting to become more vocal about Hating Limbo ?

If this Keeps up... I'm anticipating a Nerf that's going to be Passed off as a rework.

Unlike Wukong, Booben and Ember I don't think Limbo can be changed quite as effectively...

Being Disruptive us what makes him unique.... And while he's good at sabotaging the enemy... He has a knock on effect of sabotaging his Team Mates aswell.

Limbo is still very relevant to the game. We hate him, but we need him!!
Remember Scarlet Spear? He was/is the Meta for Ground and space mission. Even with the Nerf (sentients not beeing affected, and exodia contagion mechanics), he was still madatory in a Squad! Scarlet Spear made him Shine ( and SS is the Top rewarding event, because Arcanes!!!)
he is still very used in excavations and rescue missions !
He will still be relevant.

42 minutes ago, Alexcavalera said:

Limbo is still very relevant to the game. We hate him, but we need him!!
Remember Scarlet Spear? He was/is the Meta for Ground and space mission. Even with the Nerf (sentients not beeing affected, and exodia contagion mechanics), he was still madatory in a Squad! Scarlet Spear made him Shine ( and SS is the Top rewarding event, because Arcanes!!!)
he is still very used in excavations and rescue missions !
He will still be relevant.

Whether or not he is needed or good or not is less Relevant to me than nobody can do what he does in the way he does it.

I personally just don't want that to change.

I'd like to say I don't even use Limbo all that much but he did creep to being my most Used Warframe and it was a throbbing Pain in the Ass getting Booben and Ivara ahead of him...

It seems like the only Criteria for being "used" is Chosen for a mission...

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Ozymandias-13-:

I figured this would happen when they announced Helminth would be giving every player access to Banish.

I'd rather he get improvements, but at this point I'd gladly take a nerf if it means he'll be able to use all of his abilities on a team without complaint.

The more relevant part to me was the fact that Limbo gets access to damage abilities and that they can leave the rift while he's still in it (without Cataclysm, just his "roll-rift"). Youtubers need to catch up, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Whether or not he is needed or good or not is less Relevant to me than nobody can do what he does in the way he does it.

I personally just don't want that to change.

I'd like to say I don't even use Limbo all that much but he did creep to being my most Used Warframe and it was a throbbing Pain in the Ass getting Booben and Ivara ahead of him...

It seems like the only Criteria for being "used" is Chosen for a mission...

Rift exists...so yes, he does what nobody does
He is the only frame where you can be truly afk,- Roll to Rift
He is the only true imortal frame (no dependable of energy/abbility) - Roll to Rift
Need to go to bathroom? go to rift
Need to leech xp in Hydron? go to rift
Need to leech a Sortie? Stay in Rift

He can be used whith bad intention, but also he can be very useful in hard content, where enemys hit harder. I have played him a lot in Scarlet Spear, and loved him. Made the missiosn super easy..maybe to easy when paired whit Mesa....

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I always wonder if there's a hidden message in your posts, contained in the words you randomly capitalize. I have yet to find one, but one day I'm sure, I shall continue searching!

His conception of sentence structure and grammar is quite fascinating. 

I would not point or suggest critique since the possibility of any hidden code could spout at any moment. 

^^

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

If this Keeps up... I'm anticipating a Nerf that's going to be Passed off as a rework.

Unlike Wukong, Booben and Ember I don't think Limbo can be changed quite as effectively...

Being Disruptive us what makes him unique.... And while he's good at sabotaging the enemy... He has a knock on effect of sabotaging his Team Mates aswell.

The problem is not the instrument but the people who uses such instrument. 

The problem is that we have too many nubs, trolls and scrubs annoying other players with Limbo. 

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I always wonder if there's a hidden message in your posts, contained in the words you randomly capitalise. I have yet to find one, but one day I'm sure, I shall continue searching!

There isnt..  I swear 🙂... It's just a bad habit

9 minutes ago, Alexcavalera said:

He can be used whith bad intention, but also he can be very useful in hard content, where enemys hit harder. I have played him a lot in Scarlet Spear, and loved him. Made the missiosn super easy..maybe to easy when paired whit Mesa....

What makes Limbo such an easy Target for Bashing is that trolling with him can happen Accidentally while Trolling with Most other Warframes requires you to know what you are doing....

Even for the other Warframes that can Troll Accidentally Limbo has them beat simply because he does it on a Wider Scale.

And Last but not Least... Limbo I think is they only Warframe with Trolling Synergy across All his abilities.

He's not just a One Button Troll.... 😮 !!!

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I remember when Loki was 'the troll frame' - there was no real hate going around - not nearly of the same magnitude.

The main rework done on Limpo's abilities fixed a lot of game-interferance annoyance, but did nothing to help the players playing Limpo on-purpose annoyance.

Yeah, bash away - thanks for adding the thread.

I don't hate Limbo, I hate Limbo players who think a high range/duration Catastasis is always a good thing to do every mission and get very snippy when you try and ask them to not shut the game off for every other player in a group.

Chasing after frozen enemies 60m apart from each other isn't my idea of fun.

Oh dang, just had an idea. What if there was an AUGMENT for Limbo and their Rift bubble that stripped enemy armor based on lower duration, or something along those lines? A quick flash in the pan of rift bubble isn't too bad, and if there were a benefit to it, then it would make Limbo more suitable for faster run-n-gun missions as well.

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I don't hate Limbo, I hate Limbo players who think a high range/duration Catastasis is always a good thing to do every mission and get very snippy when you try and ask them to not shut the game off for every other player in a group.

Chasing after frozen enemies 60m apart from each other isn't my idea of fun.

I'd love if we had more content that made use of Non Lethal Abilities.

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

There are alot of changes they can make to him to keep him unique. He's just bad atm since he brings pretty much nothing to the table, much like Nyx. Both being frames that slow things down in order to make things safe. Question is why a frame needs to make something safe when killing is a thing that doesnt rob us of time and while there are frames that does the safety gig better without slowing things down.

Limbo had his time in the spotlight with Scarlet Spear, outside of it he is a waste of space, may fill a gimmick role in mobdef since it doesnt require killing.

Archived