Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus open world easy to repeat bugs

(PSN)Mofojokers

First bug or unintended consequence and this is a old one. You guys need to look at the enemy numbers esp solo. So often it's easy to lose missions because no enemies spawn. Easy to see for yourself just go do missions on cetus solo and esp the defend x area and see how many times this happens to you.

Secondly still alot of issues with the *hover* boards and the ground and clipping through forever. I just use my archwing now but should be noted that this is a main zone the new lads get to...

• 2 weeks later...
Am 16.9.2020 um 18:41 schrieb (PS4)Mofojokers:

First bug or unintended consequence and this is a old one. You guys need to look at the enemy numbers esp solo. So often it's easy to lose missions because no enemies spawn. Easy to see for yourself just go do missions on cetus solo and esp the defend x area and see how many times this happens to you.

Secondly still alot of issues with the *hover* boards and the ground and clipping through forever. I just use my archwing now but should be noted that this is a main zone the new lads get to...

If there is a Cave under the Base u think to defend, it's possible that the Enemies are IN the Cave. 

Archived