Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please, buff the Trumna

TitanOfLore

The new Entrati gun is a great weapon, with solid damage and a nice interesting alt fire (that's really good), but there is one glaring fault with the weapon.

The reload

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Please DE, buff the reload of this gun. It makes the M1 Garand ping, but it's so quiet. I have to turn up my game sound so high just to hear it, and any random nearby dying Grineer is able to completely drown it out. If you could bring the volume of it up to around the volume of a melee swing, it would take this weapon from good to Amazing.

Please, pretty please?

If you want the M1 Garand ping use Astilla.

Also, Trumna is good as it is. The long reload isn't a problem if you use the Synth set and switch weapons when you go empty. I don't even do that and just switch to secondary or melee if Trumna needs reloading and there's too many enemies nearby to do it in peace, which is actually something I like about the gun.

Last, but not the least.

latest?cb=20171007153725

I believe that OP is requesting specifically for the *ping* to be buffed which, yes, I agree.

The reload is fine. It's a big ol' LMG with a side-slung heavy mortar launcher, that has innate armour strip through heat damage and excellent stats in all respects and takes several seconds of constant firing to consume a full magazine. 

3 hours ago, TitanOfLore said:

The reload

The Trumna's sustainability (total time firing the gun over the time to reload) is higher than most weapons. It does help that Entrati weapons are unconventional to use for standard troops, hence its slow reload and hoister speed.

Aside from using (Primed) Fast Hands, there are frames and even the Synth mod set that will help with reloading the Trumna faster if you desire:

• Harrow's Penance
  • Volt's Speed
  • Chroma's Toxin Elemental Ward

On 2020-09-16 at 11:37 AM, (PS4)Sentiel said:

If you want the M1 Garand ping use Astilla.

Also, Trumna is good as it is. The long reload isn't a problem if you use the Synth set and switch weapons when you go empty. I don't even do that and just switch to secondary or melee if Trumna needs reloading and there's too many enemies nearby to do it in peace, which is actually something I like about the gun.

Last, but not the least.

latest?cb=20171007153725

I second this. People should never complain about long reload speed on Trumna because Synth Mod Set exists. There is really no reason to not have at least 1 or 2 of the mods on your pet/sentinel at all times. They're very helpful and aside from a few limited exceptions pets/sentinels really only exist to assist with QOL and extra buffs (fetch, animal instinct, synth/tek sets, charm etc.). Let your pet offload some of the problem with slow reload speed. Then use the mod slot on your weapon for more damage/utility.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say this weapon is amazing gameplay wise. I love gatling away at the enemy and finishing them off with the secondary fire. We need more weapons like this with interesting alternative fire modes or other gimmicks. I also liked Ferrox for the same reason, unique secondary (altho it could use some improvement). 

hmm. not what i expected to hear from the title. but sure, make the Audio of the Reload more prominent. Quatz did a good job in the department i guess, people were all excited about the Reload Sound for a good week or two.

actual Stats wise it's a great Weapon though, and that's all i have to say about that. Automatic Sniper Rifle with a free Bouncy Grenade Launcher attached.

On 2020-09-19 at 3:33 PM, Gruiz said:

Why people talking about freaking reload duration when OP himself just wanted the SOUND to be increased, This prove lot of people do not read the post

Nah, they read it, they just don't have the wherewithal to understand and meaningfully respond to what they read. Gaming forum.

To the topic, agree with OP. Buff the sound a bit.

Archived