Jump to content
  • 0

What's the reward rotation for Cambian drift endless bounty?


Question

I'm breaking my head over this trying to understand. 

My best guess is AAA AAB BBC CCA 
So you should stay at least till round 4 stage 2 
Or has anyone else figured it out?

Why isn't it like any other bounty in the first place? Where it just follows the stage (ABC ABC ...)  
Cause now the bonus reward is also broken. 

edit: To show more clearly what I mean, here's a table of several rewards that actually dropped

Wck6xEW.png

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

22 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

Where it just follows the stage (ABC ABC ...)  

Rotation is ABAC AABC not ABC. That's why survival/defense missions generally run to 20 minutes/waves not 15.

Edited by Leqesai
Typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

Why isn't it like any other bounty in the first place? Where it just follows the stage (ABC ABC ...)  

Bounties don't have rotations, they have reward pools for the stage you are on.  The confusing part is there are three different sets of stage rewards that DE decided to call rotations even though it means something entirely different than what players know from other areas of the game.

The endless bounty is a hard to use an example so I'll use the L5-15 instead.  For stage one of that bounty the rotation A pool has ganglion in it, the B pool has pustulite instead and the C pool has lucent teroglobe instead.  The game will cycle from rot A to B to C as part of the time of day cycle (vome/fass for Deimos). 

How many stages each bounty varies from 3 to 5 (harder level have more).  The endless bounty is one that has three stages with the only diffence being that they repeat.

EDIT -- in trying to line up what the wiki says with the official drop tables I'm beginning to think the wiki is only partly correct that the endless bounty has three stages.  The official tables have pools for 5 stages where the 2nd pool is listed as "stage 2, stage 3 of 4, stage 3 of 5".  It is very possible that the endless mission starts at three stages and scales to four then five stages at some point.  If it does that I have no idea when those changes occur. 

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 minutes ago, superiouz said:

Isnt survival AABC? 

yes you are correct. AABC not ABAC, that was a typo. Loot rotation for survival and defense (as well as some others) is AABC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
57 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Rotation is ABAC AABC not ABC. That's why survival/defense missions generally run to 20 minutes/waves not 15.

I'm aware. What I'm refering to is how all other bounties finish the rotation after doing all stages. Literally all other bounties with 3 stages go ABC, and give another C as bonus reward. But in endless you need to go till Round 4, stage 2 to finish the roation, and you never get a bonus.

 

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The endless bounty is a hard to use an example ...

This is specifically about the endless bounty, the others are fine indeed.   

 What I mean is that the pool table labeled "Final Stage" that can give the rare mods and 750 endo etc. Don't actually happen at stage 3/3.  

Those rewards can only drop at  

Round 3 - stage 3, Round 4 - stage 1, Round 4 - Stage 2. And same every four rounds later.  

This isn't just RNG. Play for yourself if you don't believe me, and you'll sooner or later get 250 endo at round 1, stage 3 etc

Edit: Or at least that's what I could understand from the +100 rewards I got. If anyone got a reward that does not fit AAA AAB BBC CCA then I'd appreciate the info. I'm just trying to help so DE fixes those bonus rewards, cause this doesn't seem like a well known problem with all those amber stars flooding the droptables.

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
42 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Rotation is ABAC AABC not ABC. That's why survival/defense missions generally run to 20 minutes/waves not 15.

Not all missions follow the AABC pattern. Disruptions, excavations, arbitrations, etc. all follow different patterns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, schilds said:

Not all missions follow the AABC pattern. Disruptions, excavations, arbitrations, etc. all follow different patterns.

excavation? dont recall that doing anything out of the ordinary rotation pattern

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

I'm breaking my head over this trying to understand. 

My best guess is AAA AAB BBC CCA 
So you should stay at least till round 4 stage 2 
Or has anyone else figured it out?

Why isn't it like any other bounty in the first place? Where it just follows the stage (ABC ABC ...)  
Cause now the bonus reward is also broken. 

i went to the wiki page for the cambion drift an look down at the bounty section an it looks like everything is rotation A rewards

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

i went to the wiki page for the cambion drift an look down at the bounty section an it looks like everything is rotation A rewards

I might have mixed multiple meanings of "rotation" here.  

What I mean is that the rewards I got go like this:  

R = Round, S = Stage

  • R1S1 : Stage 1 reward  
  • R1S2 : Stage 1 reward
  • R1S3 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S1 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S2 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S3 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S1 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S2 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S3 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S1 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S2 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S3 : Stage 1 reward

And then it repeats

Edited by MaiNeym
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 minutes ago, MaiNeym said:

I might have mixed multiple meanings of "rotation" here.  

What I mean is that the rewards I got go like this:  

R = Round, S = Stage

  • R1S1 : Stage 1 reward  
  • R1S2 : Stage 1 reward
  • R1S3 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S1 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S2 : Stage 1 reward
  • R2S3 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S1 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S2 : Stage 2 reward
  • R3S3 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S1 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S2 : Stage 3 reward
  • R4S3 : Stage 1 reward

And then it repeats

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cambion_Drift#Stage 1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

Yes, I've checked that page multiple times. What I'm telling you is that the wiki is wrong atm  The wiki says you can't get 250 endo in stage 3. But I've had it happen many times.  

I'm telling you that Round 1 stage 1 all the way to Round 2 stage 2, only gives rewards from this "Stage 1" on the wiki. You'll never get 750 endo and those rare mods unless you go at least till Round 3 stage 3. All of this doesn't make any sense. 

I clearly fail in explaining this properly to make a bugreport. Since all the terms are so confusing. Hence why I'm asking if someone has more info.

 

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, MaiNeym said:

I might have mixed multiple meanings of "rotation" here.  

What I mean is that the rewards I got go like this:  

I understand what you mean now.  My question to you is when you get something generic like an amber star how are you deciding that came from the stage 1 pool vs either of the other two pools?  There is so much overlap from stage to stage that getting conclusive drops is going to take really large sample size. 

Regardless, my own run through seven rounds had some odd drops that didn't line up.  R3S1 for example was 500 endo and that is not in the stage 1 pool.   But was it a stage 2 pool or a final stage reward?  No idea since it could have been either of them.

Unfortunately my 14 amber stars (of 21 rewards) makes my run pretty useless in telling anything about drops and pools.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

excavation? dont recall that doing anything out of the ordinary rotation pattern

I was probably still thinking of arbitrations :-P. I haven't played a regular excavation for a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
29 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

I understand what you mean now.  My question to you is when you get something generic like an amber star how are you deciding that came from the stage 1 pool vs either of the other two pools?  There is so much overlap from stage to stage that getting conclusive drops is going to take really large sample size. 

Regardless, my own run through seven rounds had some odd drops that didn't line up.  R3S1 for example was 500 endo and that is not in the stage 1 pool.   But was it a stage 2 pool or a final stage reward?  No idea since it could have been either of them.

Unfortunately my 14 amber stars (of 21 rewards) makes my run pretty useless in telling anything about drops and pools.

Amber stars is indeed what makes this very hard to inspect. But I still found it odd after my first 50 rewards, so I started taking screenshots of the next +50. And sorted them like this (excluding amber stars)

Ps: In this screenshot I'm refering to the pools warframe.com/droptables has. E.g. 250 endo is listed in the first 3 pools, so ABC

xMVNxZA.png

While 50 might not be an insane sample size. This still seems a bit too much for coïncidence.  

I've also looked for other peoples there results. Like this person with 20 rounds. And it also fits. https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ityhd7/what_is_the_actualy_reward_rotation_for_deimos/g5hmoru

 

Edit: I'm even tempted to say that the reward pools are smaller than they say they are  like pool A only has 250 endo, pool B only 500, and pool C only 750. But that might actually be cause of RNG cause the chances aren't equal to start with.  

Anyway. The main point is that Round 1 stage 3 can give 250 endo. And the rare mods only seem to drop around every 4 Rounds. Which is very confusing given the info we get in-game and from the official droptables

Edited by MaiNeym
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

Yes, I've checked that page multiple times. What I'm telling you is that the wiki is wrong atm  The wiki says you can't get 250 endo in stage 3. But I've had it happen many times.  

in our own research for the Wiki, we found that there is no logical pattern to any of the Rewards in accordance to any precedent set by the game thusfar. especially when trying to compare against what the Reward Pools supposedly are. we have the 'official' Rewards listed there as a placeholder, but yes they are incorrect.

we have requested information on how this Mission actually works since it makes absolutely no sense. and are pending on that information.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, taiiat said:

in our own research for the Wiki, we found that there is no logical pattern to any of the Rewards in accordance to any precedent set by the game thusfar. especially when trying to compare against what the Reward Pools supposedly are. we have the 'official' Rewards listed there as a placeholder, but yes they are incorrect.

we have requested information on how this Mission actually works since it makes absolutely no sense. and are pending on that information.

There is clearly a pattern though. I gathered a bit more data, and here's a better table. If you still have some data yourself, maybe you can cross check.  
But we'll have to wait for DE to know the percentages anyway.

Wck6xEW.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...