Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Creature Capture needs to change!!

Reaver_X

i don't know if im in the minory here, but i don't like it, i never did, its why i never played it in the plains or the orb vallis, and i sure as hell don't want to play it in Deimos. Unfortunately, i don't have much of a choice this time around because its mandatory for tags and tokens. This is bad design, its not fun or enjoyable. Honestly its the first thing i've come accross that actually makes me not want to play the game because of how tedious and annoying it is.

DE, you guys need to either make it no longer mandatory like it was in the previous open world area's, or change it to bring it more in line with fishing or mining,  because at least those things i don't mind actually doing. Looking for the avchea is probably one of the most irritating things i've had to do in this game and half the time they don't even show up.

I'd love to keep playing because aside from this i like the new Deimos update, but as long as i'm forced to play this mode, i just don't really have the interest to try and finish ranking up. And i know for sure im not the only one who feels this way because i've talked to other people.

I really hope you guys consider either removing the necessity of it from ranking up, or at the very least change it so its less boring and random.

Listen, DE!

• Hunting in PoE is fun
  • Hunting in Orb Vallis sucks and is broken
  • Hunting in Deimos is also broken, but you can still tranq plenty of random encounters.

Please simplify the 'hunting' on OV and Deimos - if you want us to use lures or calls fine, but it is freaking broke right now, or at least that frustrating.

It's better than at launch, but two things need to happen to make it ok.

There should be some insentive to go for a marker, other than the animal. By this I mean more than one spawn, like it happens naturally on Deimos.

The bloody veziers need to go into hiding every once in a while, it's extremely annoying to spend 40-50 min capturing animals in the wild, only for roughly 60% of all tags to be veziers at the end.

2 minutes ago, Reaver_X said:

nono, heres what needs to happen, footprint tracking needs to be shorter and the creatures need to be pinpointed on radar once they show up.

Footprint tracking is a trap, it has always been faster to just look for the bright blue call point within the zone. And they do show up on your radar once they spawn if they're in your radar range which only needs Animal Instinct plus any other radar mod.

Archived