Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I mean give baruuk a skin for plats

Jan_Pawel_II

2 minutes ago, Hardwood said:

It is a Catch-22, they won't make a skin unless more people play him and people won't play him unless they make a skin.

I mean he is so good yet so bad-looking people wont play him just because he is strong he should be good looking too

you dont want to look at literal embodiment of a distaster for 2 hrs in a mission

Unfortunately if you look at the Tennogen page on Steam it seems that everyone made a pact to continue making him ugly cosmetics.
The only one that actually looks good is the Mantra Skin by Lukinu_u. Unfortunately it got cheated out of getting picked by a Baruuk skin added a couple days before the last tennogen round was picked. And it has currently fallen out of popularity with newer stuff being added to the Steam page.

3 minutes ago, VaubanCopter said:

But he could be better! not some you just cant make him look right nor nice

He's cute. Calling him 7 deadly sins in one guy (not tiny) is kinda mean :<

I do wish he had more options though. And Mantra is beautiful.

(Also, his playrate is probably low because his grind is kind of long tbf.)

Just now, Anaktoria said:

He's cute. Calling him 7 deadly sins in one guy (not tiny) is kinda mean :<

I do wish he had more options though. And Mantra is beautiful.

show me your looks, you got a lot of skins i have like 3 to every frame i play often but baruuk has alternatives from baruuk to S#&amp;&#036;tier baruuk

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Unfortunately if you look at the Tennogen page on Steam it seems that everyone made a pact to continue making him ugly cosmetics.
The only one that actually looks good is the Mantra Skin by Lukinu_u. Unfortunately it got cheated out of getting picked by a Baruuk skin added a couple days before the last tennogen round was picked. And it has currently fallen out of popularity with newer stuff being added to the Steam page.

That's now how TennoGen works. For some reason I have some sort of deja vu explaining this but, Baruuk Mantra is not going to be added anytime soon because it was last updated on Aug 23th last year. Items have to be updated and re-submitted into each Round, so it wasn't even considered for Round 18. And not only does whether or not the time of an item being submitted not matter before a Round deadline (by the way, Baruuk Bedouin), but popularity does not matter for an item to be accepted.

Also, you don't have to be spiteful against every other item that is created for Baruuk because your favorite skin didn't get added. In fact, no one even has the obligation to make items for him, just like how Baruuk Mantra's creator has no obligation to update his skin as well. And obligatory, "it's subjective".

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Baruuk Bedouin Skin would like to know your location. 

it's a really nice skin for him IMO. even nicer that I bought it for plat! 😄

gatsby GIF

Is it that one that looks like a giant booger is hanging from his head?

Yes it is. It’s also the one that cheated to get put higher up on the steam workshop.

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

That's now how TennoGen works. For some reason I have some sort of deja vu explaining this but, Baruuk Mantra is not going to be added anytime soon because it was last updated on Aug 23th last year. Items have to be updated and re-submitted into each Round, so it wasn't even considered for Round 18. And not only does whether or not the time of an item being submitted not matter before a Round deadline (by the way, Baruuk Bedouin), but popularity does not matter for an item to be accepted.

Also, you don't have to be spiteful against every other item that is created for Baruuk because your favorite skin didn't get added. In fact, no one even has the obligation to make items for him, just like how Baruuk Mantra's creator has no obligation to update his skin as well. And obligatory, "it's subjective".

Well if that’s the case

@lukinu_u resubmit the Mantra Skin dang it!

Usually whatever tennogen ends up on the top of the first page of the workshop is generally what gets added. The problem is not only does the popular stuff end up there but also the brand new stuff. So you can have a very supported skin for a frame, but then a new skin added later on, and the older skin doesn’t get the continued support needed to overtake that new skin being placed right up in front.

I’ll be as spiteful as I want towards the fact that all but one tennogen artist have zero interesting in actually making Baruuk look good. Also the Graxx skins basically wasting the possibility of other tennogen being added as they’re practically guaranteed to be added in.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Usually whatever tennogen ends up on the top of the first page of the workshop is generally what gets added. The problem is not only does the popular stuff end up there but also the brand new stuff. So you can have a very supported skin for a frame, but then a new skin added later on, and the older skin doesn’t get the continued support needed to overtake that new skin being placed right up in front.

Again, popularity does not matter. I get that you can see these coincidental connections and make these conclusions, but at the end of the day, DE doesn't care whether or not an item was in the front page for however long. What matters is if the item is up to date, submitted, and fits their standards. And I'm not sure what you mean "new skin gets added, old skin loses support", because as far as I am concerned some skins constantly get updates to try and get added even after other skins are submitted. Because again, popularity doesn't matter.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’ll be as spiteful as I want towards the fact that all but one tennogen artist have zero interesting in actually making Baruuk look good. Also the Graxx skins basically wasting the possibility of other tennogen being added as they’re practically guaranteed to be added in.

I mean, it's still not helping your case. And that's also not how TennoGen works either. One TennoGen item being added does not prevent another from doing so as well. It's the reason why there's never truly a limit on how many items can be added in a single Round. I'm not sure why you're acting so frustrated towards TennoGen. It's community-created content, not "made-for-me content". Chillax a little.

Baruuk is possibly my favorite frame atm, and I have all frames and all builds in game.
He is fantastically powerful, comparable to mesa, and you have to aim even less with it. 
Damage numbers you get are insane. He cleares whole rooms with one hit. He is fantastic in messy maps as deimos.
Plus, if I may brag, my baruuk even looks kinda decent.

Lemme grab a screenshot ...
Steam screenshot library - Baruuk

Archived