Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, -Ironheade- said:

To all the people whining because of low download speeds: That´s what happens when a couple thousand launchers try to download a big patch from the server at the same time. Just do something else in the meantime, jesus christ...

yup

2 минуты назад, ozveryashka сказал:

It was ABSOLUTELY stupid idea to destroy my SSD. Next time DE, please give me chance to save my time and be happy. Its better to remove game completely and download NEW OPTIMIZED FINAL RELEASE. It's better for users, trust me. I have very fast optical link. Have no problems with quick download & share. But overheating my computer box with recompression - it is BAD idea. Wasting resource of my ssd and increase NTFS fragmentation - is BAD idea.

Welcome to the club. They destroyed one of my hard drives when Plain of Eidolon was released. They still do not want to be held responsible for such an action.

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

-snip-

No it wasn't fine lol.

When you can nuke entire room simply because you use Savage Silence or Fatal Teleport combined with MFD, the ability wasn't "fine" by any means. When one guy can hog all the damage and kill of his team by simply pressing two buttons and not letting anyone else play, you can't call that "fine".

Ash with a Fatal Teleport build can already one-shot for 1m+ damage any enemy if your melee is built for it. The addition of MFD on top was ridiculous.

Overnerfed ? Maybe. But the nerf was OBVIOUS and you really really need to be blind to not have seen it coming. Stop lying to yourself.

Also, friendly reminder that both Breach Surge and Tesla Bank could do the same thing. Except with more limitation.

2 hours ago, Zeclem said:

yay update that made marked for death completely worthless to use even though all it needed was fixing the mods applying twice!

dont feel like playing anymore wasted so many ressources to get maked for death and now its junk

if yu nerf damage augment the range or something , who need another radial javelin skill?

overnerfing is nonsense   , nerf damage should come along utility buff or something

So now i cant have an Ash who is actually good? Can you change him a bit at least. Make him as good as Equinox, Mesa or any of the other meta frames? I just think its unfair to have some overpowered frames and some who are absolute trash

10 hours ago, dimekikko said:

Primary Kitguns are shown in the equipment section of my profile. These are already rank 30, will I get a mastery?

Reveal hidden contents

51EpH9U.jpg

Try equipping one of them go into a mission and kill enemies then back on your ship check your profile, we had that problem in Orb Vallis with K-Drives you had to re-equip them and use them for the MR to show.

This might be the same, I'm not logged in to test it myself.

Edit: Update post. 
It's even easier to fix just equip weapon go through the gates at any open world and straight back in. (I did mine on Deimos)
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1225874-heart-of-deimos-update-2910/?do=findComment&comment=11855657

il y a 23 minutes, Asher74 a dit :

I really enjoyed sniper rifles becoming a viable play-style outside of eidolon farming with the introduction of marked for death.  Enjoyed it so much I even went so far as buying primed chamber and re-rolling my vectis riven 160 times.... This has been a tough year for me and warframe.  The past years changes have killed off the viability of my favorite frame (night form equinox) and many of my favorite weapons (ferrox/ zenistar) but this one finally wore me down, and for the first time since I began playing in 2014, I've uninstalled warframe.  

I understand you very well. 

I have ben playing warframe pretty much since launch, 6, 7 years already. Of course it always has been intermitently. But each and every time i have said "enough, i just cant do this anymore" and i pressed unninstall, was becouse of reasons like this. Platinum, countless hours of farming, finding the playstyle that you enjoy, find something to keep you entertained and hooked to the game... and suddenly.. DE takes care of it, and deletes it. 

Actually, i came back to the game maybe 2 months ago again, and things like this have reminded me why i quit the game all those times in the past. Anyway, i am sorry for all that effort put into something you enjoyed. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies. 

one could get this notion when watching certain youtuber... but if you actually played around with this ability in a real mission it sure wasn't that good anymore - and this without the bugs it had (or still has?).

i didn't try out the 'change' you did (since the damn launcher still optimize...) but from what i read thus far i can only conclude that the ability is now rather useless in comparison to just kill the whole bunch of enemies in a 'classic' way.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

Huh, No Fix for the Necramech jumping 100m backwards to the same spot where it started Sliding?
This one is so random I've only seen it happen 3 times and I've been using the Necramechs since day ~5.

It happens when you try to Tap Slide and Jump for the extra mobility, At one point you can't jump while charging then when you stop, The Necramech jumps back to the Slide starting point lol

Archived