Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

No it wasn't fine lol.

When you can nuke entire room simply because you use Savage Silence or Fatal Teleport combined with MFD, the ability wasn't "fine" by any means. When one guy can hog all the damage and kill of his team by simply pressing two buttons and not letting anyone else play, you can't call that "fine".

Ash with a Fatal Teleport build can already one-shot for 1m+ damage any enemy if your melee is built for it. The addition of MFD on top was ridiculous.

Overnerfed ? Maybe. But the nerf was OBVIOUS and you really really need to be blind to not have seen it coming. Stop lying to yourself.

Also, friendly reminder that both Breach Surge and Tesla Bank could do the same thing. Except with more limitation.

as i said, it was balanced by it needing range and efficiency. Regarding "nuking entire rooms", welcome to Warframe. Saryn nukes the entire tileset while humping a corner. My Baruuk nukes a room in two swipes. Mesa, same. 

Nice to see Sepulcrum get some love but the homing rockets are still mostly useless, just tried and half of the rockets just randomly fly away same as before.

Cortege really needs a look, for the farm its very underwhelming and that alt fire delay is just the worst feeling thing, waiting with no indication of when you can fire again and for seemingly no reason :(

You went hard on that M4D nerf, that one was one the few fun helminth abilities and now we lost that too? Helminth feels more like a roar / Larva machine more than before now.

3 minutes ago, Nalfy said:

Nice to see Sepulcrum get some love but the homing rockets are still mostly useless, just tried and half of the rockets just randomly fly away same as before.

Cortege really needs a look, for the farm its very underwhelming and that alt fire delay is just the worst feeling thing, waiting with no indication of when you can fire again and for seemingly no reason :(

You went hard on that M4D nerf, that one was one the few fun helminth abilities and now we lost that too? Helminth feels more like a roar / Larva machine more than before now.

i agree m4d was the only fun thing hellminth had by itself pretty sad

they could at least add some utilitie too the skill but nope just hard nerf lol

il y a 1 minute, Ikyr0 a dit :

as i said, it was balanced by it needing range and efficiency. Regarding "nuking entire rooms", welcome to Warframe. Saryn nukes the entire tileset while humping a corner. My Baruuk nukes a room in two swipes. Mesa, same. 

Yet Ash could utterly trivialize Disruption with MFD. Mark a mook, fatal teleport, everything die including the disruption target.

And Saryn/Mesa were lightyears behind that build. Lightyears. It was completely and utterly broken. Even Khora requires you to build your whipclaws and combo for her 1.

Seriously, the simple fact that Tesla Bank was the same ability, but weaker and requiring an augment should have rang alarm bells in your heads. MFD was too strong.

various skins and fixes that are all great. but i just dont agree with one Marked for death change.

Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad

why? MfD had radius had issue hitting enemies within range with any height difference to begin with and it has base 35 cost. sure fatal teleport ash and MfD combo would hit hard but so does khora's whip and at much less work and less cost.

and its not just ash. as example MfD coupled with sniper rifles was able to provide great aoe capability to any frames that lacked direct aoe dmg.

if "it killed too big of a crowd" was an issue, nerfing the damaging range and reducing the energy cost a bit would have been a better change.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb arkadikos213:

Wait ?! Why there is no fix to endless bounties on deimos?

Excavators don't give criotyk or anything else and there is no bonus reward after doing 1 round perfect (6 excavators survive). After doing it 12-15 round reward aren't granted. And amber star have 50% drop chance nothing else have 50% drop chance every round. There is no reason to have 50% chance on amber star, we have blueprint from arbitrations, requim relics and normal missions as source of amber stars. Unless we get something to create from those amber stars, but right now it just sad :(

Agreed. Please remove them from all Deimos Loot tables or give us a reason to use them otherwise than filling Ayatan sculptures or selling for Endo.

I mean, we get good amounts of Endo on Deimos anyway :)

2 minutes ago, ESYLD said:

So the Oscira Rifle skin is not "really" universal.  I cannot use it on my Ignis or Hind (haven't tested everything yet).  The term "universal" implies it can be used on any rifle.

Just like the name "Universal Medaillon" and it's description implies that you can use it with all the syndicates, but alas ...

Welp, now I've got no reason to bother with the Helminth System. Thanks for saving me a bunch of time and resources.

The Necramech fixes are nice, but this anti-vaccum, anti-radar, anti-QoL stuff needs to stop. Just make them inherit our companions Vaccum/ Fetch and Animal Instinct. 

@[DE]Megan perhaps it was lost from patchnotes, but it looks like Primary Kitguns are giving MR now? Or at least they now listed in the profile.

I happened to max out gilded Tombfinger after patch and it counted as completed  in that list (haven't checked if MR was actually gained). Can you please clarify on that?

xU4vpcG.png

9 minutes ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Yet Ash could utterly trivialize Disruption with MFD. Mark a mook, fatal teleport, everything die including the disruption target.

And Saryn/Mesa were lightyears behind that build. Lightyears. It was completely and utterly broken. Even Khora requires you to build your whipclaws and combo for her 1.

Seriously, the simple fact that Tesla Bank was the same ability, but weaker and requiring an augment should have rang alarm bells in your heads. MFD was too strong.

That is just one game mode. Why go nerf a whole ability when 1 frame with a unique synergy was too OP?

Now you can't even kill other enemies of the same health value because of the 75% cap.

Baruuk and Khora are going to keep steamrolling everything steel path and greater while mark is going to become obsolete.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

*Find both the Snake Necramech Sigil and the Snake Voidrig Skin with the Necraloid Syndicate for Platinum in the Necralisk!

[...]

*Find the Velocipod K-Drive Skins from Son’s Offerings for Standing in the Necralisk!

Excuse me.. but I wish this is only a typo...
In the case which it wouldn't be such thing:

Wat ?!

10 minutes ago, ESYLD said:

So the Oscira Rifle skin is not "really" universal.  I cannot use it on my Ignis or Hind (haven't tested everything yet).  The term "universal" implies it can be used on any rifle.

It also doesn't work for primary kitguns, which is probably the biggest oversight, since they need it the most.

30 minutes ago, Imppuccino said:

Meanwhile, Khora can nuke the entire solar system with one button press. Sure.

Also Khora does 2,1 BILLION damage while doing this, trivializing ALL content.
M4D Ash max I saw was 100 million and other frames can do similar damage (Saryn, Mag, Banshee).

Archived