Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

Hello there, I just WASTED my 3 and half hours of download of 6GB of update just to find out LAUNCHER didn't saved that download or idk but I NEED TO DOWNLOAD 6GB of update AGAIN! this is ridiculous! I HAVE slow as F internet and that is stupid....... DE explain to me how that happened? others downloaded update with ease and I need to waste in total 7 hours coz Warframe Launcher didn't saved what it downloaded! (I am using stand alone launcher not STEAM version)

4 hours ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

A great addition would be either refunds or compensation for early adopters of the system as large amount of resources were already used.

Yeah, like common Avichi for upgrading to rank 3. I have bought it for 11 plat because after hours of plays I have meet only 1. I wish I can get my 11 plat back....
... nah, it would be nice, but not must. However I can see some people complaining.

Wow, marked for Death can't even kill lvl 20 enemies now... Fatal Teleport+Skiajati combo did almost nothing... Am i doing something wrong here?

Edit; Tried it in the Simulacrum with Ancient Disruptor and Chargers, lvl 160, none of the Chargers died, only about 35% of their health was lost...

And about Arcane Trickery, it was the only legitimately good synergy AT had, so there's that too...

5 minutes ago, Wojmistrz said:

Hello there, I just WASTED my 3 and half hours of download of 6GB of update just to find out LAUNCHER didn't saved that download or idk but I NEED TO DOWNLOAD 6GB of update AGAIN! this is ridiculous! I HAVE slow as F internet and that is stupid....... DE explain to me how that happened? others downloaded update with ease and I need to waste in total 7 hours coz Warframe Launcher didn't saved what it downloaded! (I am using stand alone launcher not STEAM version)

Turn off the "bulk download" setting in the launcher - it splits the update into sections, and will detect what you've already downloaded and not try to redo it

After testing the changes on Marked for Death. 

DE... I am serious. Why don't you just remove it from the game, and replace it with an entirely different, new Helminth ability the team cooks up? 

It was a bit much but you completely killed it. And to be honest it promotes repetitive, boring gameplay to begin with. Just throw it in the trash. It's unsalvageable. 

And fix Ash please. 

so, we still have a borderline useless duration on the energized munitions for some bizarre reason,
k-drives got a new skin which is pointless as they are still completely useless as transportation, being slower, having less mobility, and cant attack, i still fail to see why cant we just have the ability to use our secondaries while on a k-drive. maybe even our melee. imagine, being able to do some jousting, or a drive-by. hit and run gameplay, on open world. it would still be inferior to archwings, but would at least be usefull, and more importantly, FUN.

Thanks for the hotfix.

----

Regarding Conservation:

Before Deimos, harvesting a captured animal would say "Daily Standing Reached" or something like that on the screen when you filled up standing on POE. Now, after the new hunting changes, when I hit my standing cap, it just shows that I gained Condor Tags, etc., but doesn't say "+0 Standing. Cap Reached" or whatever. You now can't tell when you hit the standing cap without taking a moment to Esc and check Mission Results.

----

And repeating about Railjack:

Ever since Deimos, when in Railjack, you can't see the player list in the upper right corner of the screen whenever you're in the pilot seat, Arty seat, or in a side gun. This makes it really hard to coordinate with a team as a pilot, or even to know that anyone's on your ship at all until you notice them shooting or intentionally check the tactical UI. Haven't seen any indication that DE has noticed my posts about this. Please fix.

update fails every time, it downloads 200-300 mb and then crashes and re-launches again and nothing seems to be downloaded and starts at 6.9 gb again (i'm on middle east btw). with a very restrictive data plan i can't afford to lose all this data for nothing, waiting for the next hotfix for the time being.

9 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Wow, marked for Death can't even kill lvl 20 enemies now... Fatal Teleport+Skiajati combo did almost nothing... Am i doing something wrong here?

of course you did, you trusted that DE would make the ability good after nerfing it to the ground. dont worry, we all did that mistake here.

I not againts havingreally necramech cosmetics for plat but addding them an npc with a sindicate that is almost empthy feels scammy specially because is just a recicle skin that has been in game since release, also you can only use 1 sigil on necramech and if the one u get bya plat DE why? ps invati sekhara energy color is bug on them

Archived