Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

I mean I get Marked for Death was probably doing to much but making it go from awesome to awesomely bad is kinda a stretch. But if your goal was to avoid a helminth meta you're only forcing other skills up the ladder ones that also dont require a ton of investment into the system. I dont know if yall play your game but there are little times where I have ever had to change up tactics outside nullies. And why focus on tactics when there are several skills that just kill most all content and when they dont you can just push e a couple times after and clean up what doesn't. Honestly you should give out (through like a lotus gift  enough resources to fill bile about 5 times over for those who rushed to and then invested in putting this skill on their frames.

Also please remove dot damage from affecting M4D thich makes it even more pointless on some of the frames that could have made the most out of it before this nerf.  

I'll disregard the visual bugs that appeared in some locations (syndicate screens/profile screen noticed so far), although I hope they'll be fixed sooner than the next iteration of the ensmallening saga.

But, players kept complaining about the lack of options on the Necraloid offerings page, you add two new items related to that syndicate and not only add them for platinum-only but also shove them into Loid's menu to add salt to the injury? Why not add the option to purchase those items with standing? Heck, make them cost 70k standing as well, just give us something to do with that worthless standing instead of turning it into a stockpile of the same captura scene that nobody will trade for because everyone and their dogs and cats have at least a few copies of it.

Just now, NeoSpaceRanger said:

Fun fact, they actually changed this! Press your weapon switch key on a kdrive, you'll pull your secondary out

gonna test this as soon as the update finishes. this is something that should've been since day 1, if it works, it really makes me happy DE finally fixed it.

It seems that following the update, while viewing equipment in player profile, the game displays kitguns a bit weirdly. They now appear both under secondary and primary tab, but only showing as if I've finished ranking them all in the form of secondary (I have 2 as primary and 2 as secondary).

12 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

of course you did, you trusted that DE would make the ability good after nerfing it to the ground. dont worry, we all did that mistake here.

Well, it says kill high health enemies for maximum effect, but i cant even clear lvl 20 enemies by attacking one of them, even with normal health... Again, while using a pretty good combo mind you... Generally i hate complaining, but this... I dunno...

1st bug: I can entere a railjack mission with scrap

2nd bug: after the mission finished and we start travelling to another mission, It fails telling me that I must 'scrap wreckage', the It lost connection and I LOST everything (affinity, objects, etc)

Railjack update was in December 2019, and there are still a lot of critical bugs. If we spend 10 minutes farming (with or without booster), It would be nice to get those resources.

Futhermore, It is really inconsistent that It exists a statistics of missions failed, when almost 90% of the mission failed by any player are due to warframe BUGs.

VCnG2Ee.jpg7pVepEy.jpgmRkrjbL.jpg

3rd bug: We were all 4 in the railjack, and the message "return to railjack" was still there.zYVFdKE.jpg

Just now, Wojmistrz said:

I will try what You suggested, thanks. Going to download again tomorrow.

No problem, it worked for me - stopped my update at ~85% due to download speeds grinding to a halt, and it wanted to restart the download entirely

Turned off bulk download and it finished in like 2 minutes

4 hours ago, ...huh said:

I farmed A LOT of daughter tokens before this hotfix, and I used way more resources than they cost now. Can we get those fish parts back now?

You agreed to pay the price, what's the problem? You're not asking your money back when something gets its price reduced irl

Still no fix for the golden hands' broken terminals when the mission starts in one specific tile (see the last item in Granum Void#Bugs on the Warframe Wiki)? I know most people already forgot about the Granum Void by now, but not everyone has farmed all of the drops yet and having to abort at least every second mission because of this bug is more than annoying (especially since the new end of mission and "Mission Failed" [even though it was aborted, wtf?!] screens are so much slower).

4 hours ago, Ndosbeos said:

cryotic that is useless after you get the sibear, freezing step and anything else that needs it, the sludge stuff you randomly get in fortuna and other stuff i'm forgetting.

Oh right, I totally forgot that everyone already has built these items. Still, with each click on the cryotic button, you feed the helminth roughly one hour of your lifetime. For 30% bile per day. It's your right not to value your lifetime, but please refrain from trying to void a sensible request, when this is the foundation of your argumentation.

Bile needs to be revised. Brozime made some good suggestions for that in one of his videos.

Archived