Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

vor 5 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed base Damage using the Health/Shield Damage dealt and not capped at the Health+Shield the target had prior (e.g. enemy with 5 Health gets hit by 100 damage, and 100 damage is shared in AOE. It should just be the 5).

Have you actually looked at the MfD tooltip video? it shows the ability killing some enemies around it but that is hardly what the ability does now.

Rifle skins don't appear to be applicable all rifles. I know some rifles have unique animations, but even fairly straightforward weapons like the kuva karak and the kuva hind don't have the option. Just pointing out, I can't seem to see a logic behind what rifles work and what don't.

But thanks for giving a universal rifle skin! Excited to get it when that's fixed.

Hello dev team!

Thank you for the hotfix and making our game better. Could you please take a look at thaumica's mining and drop rate? Could you please add it to the loot table in the ISO vault containers? Thanks again! I look forward to checking out these new fashionframe pieces!

Il y a 4 heures, Amazerath a dit :

"Untime" is Protea's theme. Not only it would have been a perfect fit but Protea also needed this a lot more then Xaku.

please, do not say anything about protea, or they gonna nerf it too :( (also protea do not need a rework because she is really cool to play with it, maybe a duration increase on 2º abillity, but i agree with you, time mixing should be just for protea (also, give us PROTEA PRIME, i aint gonna play for 4 years to receive my main prime version, increase the prime warframes add's)).

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please note that the Conservation team has more planned in terms of quality changes and fixes - stay tuned!

hopefully that'll in the future mean fixing the Birds generally Spawning inside of Terrain (unless fixed here but not mentioned).

I'm not gonna lie, this is stupid and ridiculous, as broken as Marked for Death may be, it doesn't need a "maiming strike" nerf where it literally become useless and you KNOW it's gonna be useless DE! You don't just read through 5 different ways of nerf and say: Yeah people gonna still use this. Considering M4D doesn't even work with most Deimos Infested, rendering it useless, it also very niche and rarely seen in a mission and if we're talking about Endless it is still inefficient...

I've waited SO LONG for single target stuffs to finally have a place in this game and just when I thought I can finally use SOMETHING to make this work, you nerfed it to the ground because what? People manage to hit 2 bil in simulacrum? Do you know in practical purpose NO ONE need that much damage or willing to primed a target up to that point? All they need a few hundred thousands and most stuffs in this game already dead, all we need is a few. hundred. thousands. there are BETTER ways of achieving that!!!!

PLEASE do reconsider this decision, you literally just narrowed down our options for the helminth system!!! Either revert or reconsider the nerf, this is literally another Maiming Strike situation and is unacceptable.

48 minutes ago, RenzorTheRed said:

Yep. Ash is great without Marked for Death.

Ash is anything BUT great, as an Ash main myself (a new form of masochism) Ash even in high levels is seriously ourperfomed by almost the entirety of the other warframes. He is kinda versatile, yes but not good at anything. For a damage-focused frame his 4 doesn't scale well and takes too long to mark, his 3 is damage against just one enemy (with augment), his 1 (with augment) and 2 are utility. Without augments he is just useless.

MfD definitely needed a middle-ground - fixing the double-dipping mods and permanent Arcane Trickery is absolutely fine, expected and needed - because it was OTT as an ability. To then add in all the fluff about capping damage and using a percentage of the target's current HP is absolute nonsense though, it means you can *never* kill anything with the ability, only deal a portion of damage to enemies. Way too heavy-handed and knee-jerk of a 'fix' - adding my request that DE reconsider and find the middle-ground they should've done.

Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies. 

There's just so much wrong with this, it's unreal. "The desired strategy" was to exclusively target TANKS to deal BURST damage to kill enemies around that enemy? To use this ability well you have to build around it. it already has a good amount of restrictions.

Just make the damage 1:1. If you target a unit, any unit equal to/weaker than that unit will die, this makes it so that targeting stronger units is still the key strategy, but doesn't punish players that build around the ability not having a specific target available. We already have ways to clear rooms better than this.

"A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power" Players now understand not to take Marked for Death and instead just play Saryn or Equinox to wipe rooms more efficiently. But hey, thanks for removing a niche playstyle from the game with the Marked for Death changes, really appreciate it!

Marked for Death doesn't kill anything. Why call it marked for death when I can't even kill level 30 enemies? If your pet hits an enemy you mark your damage goes way down. It literally now only works on heavy gunners at full health and you have to one shot them to even kill these other regular enemies. I'm not trying to one shot lvl 100 here. Can we please get any kind of actual scaling or damage put back on the ability? Most of the other helminth abilities are completely useless and you basically remove the one that is actually fun to use and has a purpose. I can't believe anyone on DE actually playtested this during normal gameplay. 

2 hours ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Yet Ash could utterly trivialize Disruption with MFD. Mark a mook, fatal teleport, everything die including the disruption target.

And Saryn/Mesa were lightyears behind that build. Lightyears. It was completely and utterly broken. Even Khora requires you to build your whipclaws and combo for her 1.

Seriously, the simple fact that Tesla Bank was the same ability, but weaker and requiring an augment should have rang alarm bells in your heads. MFD was too strong.

It's funny how you consider trivialising Disruption is broken.... Oh so I use naramon dash through enemy and make them permanently locked in finisher animation is not broken? Saryn and Mesa can kill target whenever they want, have bigger range, and doesn't require the target to have a finisher animation, you do realised Ash can't use finisher on most infested right? I'm just saying... 

Any plans on improving the necramech battles by making their damage calculation consistent across both host and clients, properly displaying where the slow field is, and removing the damage reflection that punishes you for trying to counter the infinitely spamming invulnerability shield?

Fixed rare case of a player's Warframe ceasing to exist after Transferring into a Necramech, resulting in an inability to Transference back into your Warframe.

Thank hell this was changed. This happened to me twice while it was around. It looked like you entered bleedout as an operator on the client side.

Archived