Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

Hotfixes are always nice, any plans to rework the economies of the first two open worlds, Fortuna and Cetus, to be more in-line with the Deimos token economy? It seems much more well balanced and rewarding than the previous open worlds.

• Like 6

What I find pretty funny is, the damned patch comes rigged with stuff for you to buy for plat, and nerfs to almost anything that can be fun to play. All fine and dandy but where the hell are the BILE changes for helminth?

Cheers. 

• Like 48

Nice, i've been able to use marked for death for about ... 3 hours before it got nerfed. WAY TO GO DE!

Just tried the new MfD and, yeah, it's useless now. Thx again for the waste of time and resources. And especially for your crusade again everything that is fun in Warframe. I'm basically done with this at this point...

• Like 53
10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sepulcrum Changes & Fixes:

• Decreased the unguided flight time of the Alt Fire on launch from 0.06s to 0.03secs.

• Decreased the unguided flight time of the Alt Fire smoothing from 1s to 0.4secs.

• This makes the Alt Fire projectile start to home in on their targets faster and curve more acutely towards them.

• Decreased Alt Fire re-arming delay from 0.2s to 0.01secs.

• This decreases the time between being able to lock onto additional targets after the first.

• Increased max lock distance from 60m to 80m.

• Increased loose lock distance from 80m to 100m.

• This increases the distance you can lock onto targets with Alt Fire from 60m to 80m, and lock won't be lost unless the targets move beyond 100m.

• Fixed cases of the Sepulcrum Alt Fire not properly targeting enemies. 

Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror Damage Capture Multiplier/Projectile Damage not matching ability screen numbers in the Arsenal.

These are what i like to see. Fixes to Sepulcrum’s Alt Fire and my babe’s Dread Mirror.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

Where are the bile cost reductions?

Not here, because bile is easy to get generally, with somatic fibres being easily obtained on lua, argon being a commonly useless resource people either let decay or spend on things like incubator cores, that you always end up with extra of when you don't need it, cryotic that is useless after you get the sibear, freezing step and anything else that needs it, the sludge stuff you randomly get in fortuna and other stuff i'm forgetting.

I still have plenty of bile currently, only feeding the helminth stuff that gives it 30%. There are frames that don't take bile, so subsume those while waiting for your helminth to want bile again.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Marked for Death with Arcane Trickery equipped triggering invisibility almost every time, because each enemy hit by the AoE has its own 15% chance to activate Arcane Trickery.

Why? Why do this?

This is how they SHOULD interact based on their mechanics. Making arbitrary exceptions for cool synergies players find is terrible for the game and terrible for the community.

• Like 66