Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

Ok well... i want to adress something that bothers me with Ash and the helminth system. So my main build of him doesnt have duration and i was thinking to give him more survivability, speed and little bit cc via warcry of valkyr + her augment. I was surpriced that once i used my 4th the duration doesnt stack. Finishers are melee kills right? Ok.. lets say it shouldnt count as such. Then i tried banshee silence and again + her augment wich gives 300% more dmg of the finishers while active... Surprice, surprice again it doesnt affect his 4th skill even tho his ult is finishers that triggers the arcane trickery... Will be really glad to use the warcry and give my Ash duration based skill thats not going to force me to ruin my main build. Ou and if you decided to give him that... Pls remove the female scream effect. He is... he in the end :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, giratinax said:

This nerf is very disappointing I have never enjoyed a warframe so much and you take it from me after hours of grinding to get everything, 

and they don't nerf other warframes that are always in the top tier

A lot of warframes getting bashed in this thread, the Helminth system is new I'm staying away from it until it all settles down, I keep adding warframes but not doing jack with it until then, it's the same with all new things Railjack was the same, crappy drop rates what took you an hour or more take you minutes now, it's a part of warframe things get nerfed some things get buffed.

Do not rush into a new system expecting it to stay the same, sit back and watch, it's what I do.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo left 's' off warframe

23 hours ago, Hallowieners said:

Mark of death was already super conditional. Now you need:

Tanky enemy

Said enemy has to be in middle of the group

Enemy cannot be attacked by any other attack until mark damage procs.

It's really clunky to use now, and definitely not worth it with damage being capped to marked enemy health.

I love seeing 1 octavia wisp or mesa in the game in every game and I don't see the nerfs 

I love to see how other warframes without such conditional builds do the same or better and are not nerfed

It was a gimmick that took heavy investment in power strength and range to make useful outside of the simulacrum. You've overreacted again, just like with Khora in Scarlet Spear.

And just like you did with Khora, you're pretending like the ability was never supposed to perform that way in the first place.

• Like 7

@[DE]Megan :C Grinners on the plains of eidolons, have an insane damage

There is a bug in the plains of eidolon, the grinner have a significantly high damage, so much that one would be surprised, without exaggeration their damage is crazy, even in normal they are capable of quickly destroying an eidolon lure, and of killing you too quickly if you are careless

Edited by JohnnyMeta

This is a mixed bunch. I am still testing out Xaku but I have to agree with others that Marked for death was overnerfed. It looks to me as if they had all these kinds of different ways to reduce its original effectiveness and just went onto add all of them at once. I am not sure about their internal testing but it seems to be on par with how developers tackle things considered too powerful.

First a too good synergy is spotted, then it is nerfed to the ground and maybe then it might receive some buffs but it will never become quite viable again. This approach has multiple issues as it tries to address the symptom rathern than the reason players opt for and as arrogant as this may sound but often not entirely understanding the phenomena.

Considering the Helminth system I agree that the economy on Bile needs fine tuning. I have been able to afford them for being so far and rich resource wise, but comparing bile to others it is clear that it requires a disproportionate amount of resources (%) compared to other resource types. Bile is not the only resource that has this problem but it has most of them: some resouce costs are way out of balance for how much a player is able to obtain them compared to how much it'll cost. Additionally I am struggling to understand what is the point of unlocking the ability of feeding the Helminth sentient materials if it never wants to eat them? Currently it seems to be there for a token addition but it does nothing.

The rest are some neat additions and quality of life improvements. Hope to see more of them in the upcoming weeks.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Can we get this added in the next hotfix, I may as well make use of them all.

On 2020-09-15 at 8:53 PM, Slayer-. said:

DE you forgot to add the rest of the Shards to Sentient Appetite we veterans cannot use them anymore seeing we have all our Focus schools completed.

The bottom three groups of Shards are just dead weight now.

kpYA9GU.png

14 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Coding is hard

Im sure. Must be real hard to just remove a zero from the 3000 cryotic to be 300 or something.  Im gonna doubt they scatter all this stuff in random folders for each item, they have to have these things already in a database form they can edit at will. The codes already there.. they simply had to change some numbers, not the code itself

• Like 2

Play the update a month or two later I tell myself. Everything will be cheaper and easier to farm in a month or two I tell myself every time and still step in the same (a device or enclosure designed to catch and retain animals, typically by allowing entry but not exit or by catching hold of a part of the body).

Maybe I'll be more patient in the next big farmy-farm update.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BansheePrime said:

Should it though? Only one instance of a finisher attack. The rest are damage from an ability.

Of course it shouldn't proc on all enemies. The trigger for proccing Arcane Trickery is a "standing melee finisher kill". You proc that on the finisher target and what gets transferred is the (modified) damage. Sigh.

Thanks for pointing this out, in the midst of the ongoing crybaby fest.

wow 7gig and its slow AF even with my good internet connection i only get 10kb/s wtf is that? DE should just put a manual patching for this because its effing slow pretty sure it will get an error or get stuck and i have to start all over again.

Edited by Krieze