Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, DangerouslyDisturbed said:

Agreed, it's basically a debuff since it makes head shots impossible.  How about centering the bubble differently so void procs attract bullets to the head?  It's TERRIBLE as it is right now.

Yet when you would want it to proc. like in larva or vortex to make something akin to mags bubble, void procs are disabled

3 minutes ago, majorweed said:

My body is mostly made of salt, yes. Salt and disappointment

I love it.
In all honesty, I'm really close to uninstalling because of how they've been handling the game in recent months. At this point the only things that keep me going is time and money investment...

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Xwograt a dit :

I love it.
In all honesty, I'm really close to uninstalling because of how they've been handling the game in recent months. At this point the only things that keep me going is time and money investment...

Same, just launching the game for a bit everyday by force of habit, and sheer addiction.

• Like 1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Increased Grasp of Lohk’s disarming range from 8m to 15m.

• Not to be confused with firing range, this increase allows a bigger berth for choosing victims to disarm with Grasp of Lohk. 

Lol, you literally have done the opposite of what everyone asked for, you really hate turret-like abilities that much?!?!

If this is the case here is my idea for Grasp of Lohk:

The duration for Grasp of Lohk can't be reset and has a small cooldown after casting, but additional casts of this ability will add to the current number of weapons. Maybe also a nerf in base duration (because you can freeze the duration with 4) and a buff in weapon range and it could be a really fun ability in my opinion.

• Like 1

People had too much fun with Marked for Death apparently. Now the ability is completely useless. I don't get it how is it "intended" that some warframes and weapons can nuke groups of enemies and Marked for Death needes to be "fixed". It was a fun alternative for aoe damage for Ash but now I have to go back to running invisible all the time and one-shoting everything with Hate with equipped Riven. So much for encouraging diversity.

Not to mention all the resources I wasted on trying to get it. It was the only thing I cared about in Helminth system. Bravo.

Edited by lagodzinski55
  • Like 4

Hmnn.. Think I'll wait until my next days off before I try to DL or even attempt to play WF. Kind of in the mood for a bit of fun, as opposed to all of this.

Stellaris is supposed to have a new expansion coming out in the next few days. At least with that, I know the DL and cache optimization won't be a PITA of a colossal headache. 

The rifle skin is amazing! Finally an universal skin, we should have more of these! But the reload is pretty underwhelming and silent in a big fight, would be cool a more heavier feeling, or more epic: like spin it around once and then a heavy click sound or something .

(It's makes the quartakk sound even more cooler)  

2 hours ago, TheOriginalNeko said:

Thanks for the patch ! 

Got an issue now, the kitguns are considers as primary weapons in the profile. I've already mastered it and i don't want to do it anymore. Is it a bug ?

You must have missed my post.

Here is the fix if you missed it. :tongue: I simplified it for you by adding a better description.

Easy to fix just equip kitgun weapon, go through the gates at any open world and straight back in. (I did mine on Deimos)

Yes it works, they now show up as mastered in my profile but no MR points, we must have got them when we first ranked them up.

Edited by Slayer-.
broken quote
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Marked for Death with Arcane Trickery equipped triggering invisibility almost every time, because each enemy hit by the AoE has its own 15% chance to activate Arcane Trickery.

I really can accept all changes done to marked for death, BUT this...

you already now almost killed the skill in what it is suppose to do from a palyers perspective. WHY would you additionally ALSO remove the only other cool part about it? this skill finally gave some MUCH NEEDED defenses for squishy frames.. but now, they not only deal WAY less impressive damage, but also die quicker again because arcane trickery is REALLY hard to safely proc yourself...

why when you kill something you always have to double triple kill it?

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NekronisXV said:

Lol, you literally have done the opposite of what everyone asked for, you really hate turret-like abilities that much?!?!

In a way, yes.

The grab range buff was hugely needed, but the overall range for the guns still needs to be address, even if they did say they will "look into phase 2" I don't believe them. Just look at MFD, sure it was a tat bit Overpowered, but they went too far with it.

However Void Damage still needs to be changed, due to the Bubble Effect. 

• Fixed inability to move, shoot, switch weapons or use Warframe abilities after hitting a dissolving corpse with the Infested Ebisu or Spari Spear whilst fishing. 

This happened to me 2 days ago, I was fishing in a cave, one of the mechs walked in shooting nothing and killed the fish as i tossed my spear, but this confirms how i got glitched

I lost 2 hours of work in Deimos, I had my Yel/blu resource boosters on and I had so so much stuff, all I could do was hold my spear and look around, it was that or leave free roam.... It ended up with me losing everything i gathered for 2 hours 17 minutes and 46s {yeah that time will haunt me forever... I screenshotted my loss} 
Im just glad it didnt happen on my 7 hour run.... or I would have needed a new computer lol

• Like 2

my launcher is stuck at "Optimizing Download Cache" after this recent new hotfix. Nothing is moving, no percentage is shown but the launcher is not frozen either. I have left it to optimize overnight, still nothing. I was never able to optimize when it gave me the option before, now that it is forced, I can't do anything to avoid it. Anybody got ideas on how to fix that? 

5 minutes ago, Leoninus said:
  • Fixed inability to move, shoot, switch weapons or use Warframe abilities after hitting a dissolving corpse with the Infested Ebisu or Spari Spear whilst fishing. 

This happened to me 2 days ago, I was fishing in a cave, one of the mechs walked in shooting nothing and killed the fish as i tossed my spear, but this confirms how i got glitched

I lost 2 hours of work in Deimos, I had my Yel/blu resource boosters on and I had so so much stuff, all I could do was hold my spear and look around, it was that or leave free roam.... It ended up with me losing everything i gathered for 2 hours 17 minutes and 46s {yeah that time will haunt me forever... I screenshotted my loss} 
Im just glad it didnt happen on my 7 hour run.... or I would have needed a new computer lol

There was a patch/hotfix today, if it happens again try the below method.

Don't click Abort mission, it happened to me as well, what I did was Alt+Tab out of game and closed the game via right clicking on the game and close, or use task manager to kill it, I quickly logged back in and checked my inventory and it was all there.

I know because I'd cleaned out a certain resource and more was there.

I've heard plugging in a controller is meant to work, but it didn't for me because the damn computer wanted to restart to complete the install next time I'll try it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Critical Chance from Marked for Death radial AOE. 

• Capped Damage multiplier stat to 75% and normalized Damage type mults.

Thanks for the 'fixes' 🙄
I guess you really marked this skill for death with this update...

Edited by -KyloRen-
  • Like 4

On 2020-09-17 at 4:55 PM, [DE]Megan said:

SNAKE NECRAMECH SIGIL

This distinctive serpentine Sigil adds venomous menace to any Necramech. As a bonus, a Warframe compatible Snake Sigil is included when purchasing the snake Necramech Sigil!

SNAKE VOIDRIG SKIN

Rusty but trusty. This skin revives the glory of the legendary Old War Necramech, Snake.

*Find both the Snake Necramech Sigil and the Snake Voidrig Skin with the Necraloid Syndicate for Platinum in the Necralisk!

Why are you introducing more and more predatory monetary systems in this once beloved game? 

I just hope you don't go as far as Valorant.

• Like 1

On 2020-09-17 at 4:55 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Marked for Death Changes:

Before we jump into the nitty gritty, let’s revisit what the ‘Marked for Death’ Helminth Infusion is: Stun an enemy; a portion of the next damage you deal to it will be dealt to all enemies around it.

It’s important to note that the description mentions ‘a portion of the next damage’, which was always our intent, meaning we have some bugs to fix and explanations to make on the next steps here.

20c8b3300a4f294d658cf4c336a50286.png

With Marked for Death now in the wild and being experimented with, it was apparent to not be working as intended by overwhelmingly nuking enemies left, right, and center when combined with certain loadouts and due to certain bugs. We recognize the players who brought this forward with understanding that it needs to be addressed. Let’s get into the meat of it:  

• Fixed Mods applying twice to the Marked for Death Damage portion dealt in the AOE.

• Fixed base Damage using the Health/Shield Damage dealt and not capped at the Health+Shield the target had prior (e.g. enemy with 5 Health gets hit by 100 damage, and 100 damage is shared in AOE. It should just be the 5).

• Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies. 

• Removed Critical Chance from Marked for Death radial AOE. 

• Capped Damage multiplier stat to 75% and normalized Damage type mults.

• Here’s an example of normalized Damage type: if the Damage you deal is 0.5 Impact, 0.4 Slash, 0.3 Heat that sums to 1.2x but after normalizing they become 0.42 Impact, 0.33 Slash, 0.25 Heat.

• Fixed Marked for Death with Arcane Trickery equipped triggering invisibility almost every time, because each enemy hit by the AoE has its own 15% chance to activate Arcane Trickery.

Least you guys could do is refund the resources spent.

Guys can i ask here why is Marked For Death destroyed so hard and [Mesa Prime] MR 2 ?. Like, you get a friend who can give you all the MesaPrime parts and you will  finish the game with her in like 4 days.

But , on the other side , you get MarketForDeath , a new thing locked behind 3 years of grinding and 100K Cryotics & 40k Mophics ->and that is a minimum of 1000 hours into the game and a minimum of MR 16 .

Besides Marked For Death and Rebuild Shield all the helmith system is like pharmacies in Africa , they are good but you know how it is , you can`t take pills on an empty stomach.

A.T.M MarkedForDeath is in the back of my ship along with the Skana.

Ty for the nerfs and  i hope you will take more good decisions like this in the future so we all can enjoy our  1 button gameplay locked behind  Mesa ^ Khora  thrash playstyle .

BTW here are some things that don`t need a rework or a visit any time soon : Frost , Hydroid , Ember , Daily reward sistem , Bile crap from the helmith , Tomberon , Gauss (is thrash) , Nezha is ht esame , Valkyr was deleted from existence , Vauban is almost a joke , Zephyr , All the Whip weapons , All Syndicate weapons are screaming in agony , Telos Boltage is with Prince Arthus into the Maw, 

Side note , my english is not my best thing, so , any mistake is made on purpose

• Like 1