Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

"Reduced the number of Fish parts required per Daughter Exocrine Assignment from 3 down to 2. This brings Daughters economy in line with Son, where the max number of requested parts is 2."

A great addition would be either refunds or compensation for early adopters of the system as large amount of resources were already used.

refund shouldn't even exist, whoever participates in an update in its initial phase is because they want to, shouldn't have a refound when aspects of that update improve.

Still no fix for numerous Conclave issues:

And without having tested again, probably also beams:

P.S. If you don't want to invest that little bit of time it would take to fix the worst offenders (introduced with PvE updates and caused by the way you made PvP depend on it, mind you), then give us back Opticor Variant, which doesn't need any balancing:

4 minutes ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

Why? Why do this?

This is how they SHOULD interact based on their mechanics. Making arbitrary exceptions for cool synergies players find is terrible for the game and terrible for the community.

This I disagree on, because none of the enemies hit by the AoE are actually getting hit with a finisher, so it shouldn't trigger Trickery.

The overall nerf to both usability and output though is nonsense. 

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed rare case of a player's Warframe ceasing to exist after Transferring into a Necramech, resulting in an inability to Transference back into your Warframe.

Is this addressing the being stuck in Operator mode bug? I've had where my Warframe is there, but the game won't allow me to Transference back in, and the mission fails as soon as the Operator is killed.

Nice changes on everything else though. I'd like to see some love towards the Grandmother token costs.

"It’s important to note that the description mentions ‘a portion of the next damage’"

And you still make it scale with powerstrength to make it go over 100% damage....

DE, you are literally not playing your own game..

It is very very self explanatory that it will kill many enemies when for instance a fatal teleport with over 400% extra finisher damage and the radial AOE will deal 100+ % of that it WILL nuke whatever is in range.
It was already restricted to line of sight. It really was not that bad. Now there is no point in using it when you can just melee your way through enemies faster.

Fun detected, NERF!11!!1!1!1

Ash is now back to being boring. Thanks.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb --Q--Neurofrost:

A great addition would be either refunds or compensation for early adopters of the system as large amount of resources were already used.

You're new to Warframe? They never did and playing the Major-Updates right after release is connected to wasting effort & time, when they make everything easier to get/farm/grind after several Hotfixes/Updates. Ironically we keep playing it right after release... :'D However; Im just saying they probably coulnt refund early-player's farm. 😔

18 minutes ago, kuryux said:

- Subsequent vault bounties often not being t2 and t3 as expected

Never had that happen... you sure you played them in the same worm time (vome/fass)?

18 minutes ago, kuryux said:

- If your mech is destroyed while not being host u might get stuck in an operator with no focus till the end of the mission (even after u die)

I think that's what this is talking about:

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed rare case of a player's Warframe ceasing to exist after Transferring into a Necramech, resulting in an inability to Transference back into your Warframe.

Atleast return the forma that we placed on ash and other frames that heavily used Marked for death like banshee with sonar and silence. Please for the love of god why didnt you just release this ability like this when you KNEW that we will use it as intended. Good luck in esports and next time PLEASE JUST PLEASE dont release things that will go heavily under rework, same as Xaku. There is absolutely no need to rush things, WE DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE LATE WITH RELEASING THINGS.  Just release the things that you promise and think 50 times over and send it not change it as you always do. its not the first time you did this.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Steel_Rook:

I was hoping for further improvements to Conservation, such as some means of actually finding whatever animal the Tranq Rifle is detecting. I was also hoping for fixes to animal trails not respawning until a map load, or how the Rare and Common Velocipods seem to be swapped around.

I don't think you understand what hotfixes are about? The system you mentioned is not in the game, so there is nothing to fix. You yourself said it's an improvement - which hotfixes are not about. They address issues that are not working as intendet - and thats it. 

The bile requirements for the Helminth System need to be balanced.. I mean like 3000 Cryotic? That is like 25min just to feed the thing once. And the numbers on the Railjack ressources (in the Helminth) need to be lowered as there no reason to play Railjack at the moment as it has nothing of value to it (sadly). 

4 minutes ago, ItBeCooly said:

could those skins be more... universal?

because they're gorgeous but who uses lato or skana

also, universal rifle would be super nice

and dual wielding all the pistol skins

and-

I can't upvote/like this comment enough.

Archived