Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29.1.0

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed base Damage using the Health/Shield Damage dealt and not capped at the Health+Shield the target had prior (e.g. enemy with 5 Health gets hit by 100 damage, and 100 damage is shared in AOE. It should just be the 5).

• Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies. 

• Removed Critical Chance from Marked for Death radial AOE. 

• Capped Damage multiplier stat to 75% and normalized Damage type mults.

• Here’s an example of normalized Damage type: if the Damage you deal is 0.5 Impact, 0.4 Slash, 0.3 Heat that sums to 1.2x but after normalizing they become 0.42 Impact, 0.33 Slash, 0.25 Heat.

This is a bad take on a gimmick ability that really only worked on underused, finisher focused frames like Ash and will only further hurt usage rates of those frames.

27 minutes ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

"Reduced the number of Fish parts required per Daughter Exocrine Assignment from 3 down to 2. This brings Daughters economy in line with Son, where the max number of requested parts is 2."

A great addition would be either refunds or compensation for early adopters of the system as large amount of resources were already used.

This ^

Thx for the update.

No reduction of Helminth empyrean resource requirements yet?

No category change for the detonite or fieldron extracts although that category is already stuffed with other convenient resources?

Bile category has issues. Maybe add the Severed BILE Sac to its pool?

7 minutes ago, Ndosbeos said:

Not here, because bile is easy to get generally, with somatic fibres being easily obtained on lua, argon being a commonly useless resource people either let decay or spend on things like incubator cores, that you always end up with extra of when you don't need it, cryotic that is useless after you get the sibear, freezing step and anything else that needs it, the sludge stuff you randomly get in fortuna and other stuff i'm forgetting.

I still have plenty of bile currently, only feeding the helminth stuff that gives it 30%. There are frames that don't take bile, so subsume those while waiting for your helminth to want bile again.

You can't honestly look at all the options that literally every other category has and think Bile is fine. 30 Excavators for enough Cryotic to feed him once isn't worth it at all, especially considering it's the only way you get Cryotic. Somatic Fibres is the same, it's such a niche resource that is only found of 1 kind of enemy in 1 mission on the star chart.

Adding things like the Severed BILE Sac or even giving us options for Fish and and Ores/Gems to be fed would vastly improve not only the options for each category, but also make that content not stuck to things you craft from Open World vendors, giving replay-ability to these systems outside of where they are currently isolated.

29 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Bye ash

it was good knowing you

I got to play with it a bit, it was awesome solo.
Welp >>>

1 minute ago, 200BadlySpentPlatinum said:

Can u return the resources i've spent with market for death now you've marked it for death pls?

it was a bug, didn't you read, it's not a nerf :D :D :D

5 minutes ago, ItBeCooly said:

could those skins be more... universal?

because they're gorgeous but who uses lato or skana

also, universal rifle would be super nice

and dual wielding all the pistol skins

and-

Yeah i wonder, i mean, way more people would buy the Skins if they were universal...
If they made the skins UNIVERSAL they would get more $$$ instead of putting that minimal changed skin of necramech behind a platin wall...

Won't judge Marked for Death changes until I test them myself. Also thanks for finally improving the fishing experience on Deimos and the Velocipod skins.

Still no fix for:

Thanks for your time as always 😄

Wait ?! Why there is no fix to endless bounties on deimos?

Excavators don't give criotyk or anything else and there is no bonus reward after doing 1 round perfect (6 excavators survive). After doing it 12-15 round reward aren't granted. And amber star have 50% drop chance nothing else have 50% drop chance every round. There is no reason to have 50% chance on amber star, we have blueprint from arbitrations, requim relics and normal missions as source of amber stars. Unless we get something to create from those amber stars, but right now it just sad :(

1 minute ago, Vyra said:

Yeah i wonder, i mean, way more people would buy the Skins if they were universal...
If they made the skins UNIVERSAL they would get more $$$ instead of putting that minimal changed skin of necramech behind a platin wall...

ONE universal rifle skin would be nice.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

OSCIRA BO SKIN

OSCIRA BRATON SKIN

OSCIRA CHEST PLATE

OSCIRA KUNAI SKIN

OSCIRA LATO SKIN

OSCIRA PARIS SKIN

OSCIRA LEG PLATES

OSCIRA SHOULDER PLATES

OSCIRA SKANA SKIN

OSCIRA SUGATRA

OSCIRA SYANDANA

weapon specific. ruins value of them. skana instead of single sword, paris instead of bows, bo instead of staffs (heavy under used melee class anyway), braton instead of rifle skin, kunai instead of throwing knives, lato instead of pistol skin (STILL NO BEAM/uniquelauncher SECONDARY SKINS!) this pack is eh

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Xaero:

Not complaining about the changes, but are you going to eventually nerf the rest of AoE nuking abilities? If not, why do you consider only a few frames worthy of having them? No nuking abilities are subsumable after all.

Because thats the frames purpose and not every frame has the same?

Archived