OSCIRA KUNAI SKIN

OSCIRA LATO SKIN

OSCIRA PARIS SKIN

OSCIRA LEG PLATES

OSCIRA SHOULDER PLATES

OSCIRA SKANA SKIN

OSCIRA SUGATRA

OSCIRA SYANDANA

weapon specific. ruins value of them. skana instead of single sword, paris instead of bows, bo instead of staffs (heavy under used melee class anyway), braton instead of rifle skin, kunai instead of throwing knives, lato instead of pistol skin (STILL NO BEAM/uniquelauncher SECONDARY SKINS!) this pack is eh

• Like 14
vor 25 Minuten schrieb Xaero:

Not complaining about the changes, but are you going to eventually nerf the rest of AoE nuking abilities? If not, why do you consider only a few frames worthy of having them? No nuking abilities are subsumable after all.

Because thats the frames purpose and not every frame has the same?

RIP Marked for Death. It will now reduce surrounding enemy health by 75% of current health... After brutally killing 6 enemies in a row with red integer cap numbers the rest of the enemies are left with 1% health.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, LagerhausJonny said:

Because thats the frames purpose and not every frame has the same?

It could be used as an argument before Helminth system, but not anymore.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, LagerhausJonny said:

I don't think you understand what hotfixes are about? The system you mentioned is not in the game, so there is nothing to fix. You yourself said it's an improvement - which hotfixes are not about. They address issues that are not working as intendet - and thats it. 

So we can have a major Xaku redesign, but not the same change that DE put into Mining in another hotfix? K, cool.

So how about a fix for scat nor respawning, then? Or is that also too big for a 6 Gig hotfix?

• Like 4
vor 32 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Marked for Death Changes:

Before we jump into the nitty gritty, let’s revisit what the ‘Marked for Death’ Helminth Infusion is: Stun an enemy; a portion of the next damage you deal to it will be dealt to all enemies around it.

It’s important to note that the description mentions ‘a portion of the next damage’, which was always our intent, meaning we have some bugs to fix and explanations to make on the next steps here.

20c8b3300a4f294d658cf4c336a50286.png

With Marked for Death now in the wild and being experimented with, it was apparent to not be working as intended by overwhelmingly nuking enemies left, right, and center when combined with certain loadouts and due to certain bugs. We recognize the players who brought this forward with understanding that it needs to be addressed. Let’s get into the meat of it:  

• Fixed Mods applying twice to the Marked for Death Damage portion dealt in the AOE.

• Fixed base Damage using the Health/Shield Damage dealt and not capped at the Health+Shield the target had prior (e.g. enemy with 5 Health gets hit by 100 damage, and 100 damage is shared in AOE. It should just be the 5).

• Radial damage was never meant to exceed the target’s Health and this was our bad. The desired strategy we wanted was players prioritizing tank units like Heavy Gunners to do AOE clears since heavy units have more Health than normal, thus the radial AOE would likely be lethal, not just normal units. This issue combined with numerous bugs of Mods stacking meant this was way over powered. A key part of reviewing these changes will be ensuring that players understand the best case scenario we envision for the power is targeting high-Health enemies to do radial damage to weaker enemies. 

• Removed Critical Chance from Marked for Death radial AOE. 

• Capped Damage multiplier stat to 75% and normalized Damage type mults.

• Here’s an example of normalized Damage type: if the Damage you deal is 0.5 Impact, 0.4 Slash, 0.3 Heat that sums to 1.2x but after normalizing they become 0.42 Impact, 0.33 Slash, 0.25 Heat.

• Fixed Marked for Death with Arcane Trickery equipped triggering invisibility almost every time, because each enemy hit by the AoE has its own 15% chance to activate Arcane Trickery.

"Ash is dead now" threads coming in 3, 2, 1...

At least I can be happy that the chance for a revisit/ rework is again a bit higher than before.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

You can't honestly look at all the options that literally every other category has and think Bile is fine. 30 Excavators for enough Cryotic to feed him once isn't worth it at all, especially considering it's the only way you get Cryotic. Somatic Fibres is the same, it's such a niche resource that is only found of 1 kind of enemy in 1 mission on the star chart.

Adding things like the Severed BILE Sac or even giving us options for Fish and and Ores/Gems to be fed would vastly improve not only the options for each category, but also make that content not stuck to things you craft from Open World vendors, giving replay-ability to these systems outside of where they are currently isolated.

30 excavators might be a lot. But excavation isn't the sort of mission you should do for cryotic alone. Farm some relics or something, as they are fast compared to other endless fissures. Then you get the 25% boost after 3 relics, and if you bring a smeeta you will end up getting some 2x boosts while playing. At 8 relics, which is 16 extractors you'll have 50% bonus cryotic. Doing excavation fissures when you see them will get you a lot of cryotic.

• Like 1

Good work.

What we still need, especialy for Xaku, is changes to the Void Status effect. It's actively detrimental now in that it prevents headshots. The solution would be to make the effect center around the head. Or come up with something else entirely that is not undesirable. 

• Like 10

These skins look absolutely stellar but they are exclusive to some of the worst weapons in the game. I think I speak for everyone when I ask for these to be made universal skins, similar to the zundi pistol skin

• Like 15

^^ loool  things never intend like DE thought. Always an pleasure to see this happen again. We are really bad players cause we find the stuff that wasn't intend to be ^^

Shame on me that had had again fun for an short while with the one and only real Spaceninja  ASH .... hopefully i still can kill with marked for death...

Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.
  • Like 6
42 minutes ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

Where are the bile cost reductions?

Don't think they care.

If they did they'd done it by now., like always...

35 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Sad to see no necramech mod drop adjustments, no necramech vacuum, and no necramech radar.

Same here, was hopeing for more then a cooldown fix.

35 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Great... It started automatically optimizing the download cache.

Can you STOP forcing on us this crappy system?

I don't want to wait 6 hours to play Warframe , not everyone has or can afford super ultra fast SSDs.

Yeah, I feel guilty for a friend of mine who has a low-end PC, I can omimize within a hour or two, but my pal has the same issue as you.

34 minutes ago, V4Vlad said:

Cool can I get back the bile i spent on marked for death?

You really think DE will care about that?

Answer is no.

34 minutes ago, Kingsmount said:

Why the hell are you nerfing one of the only enjoyable abilities to come out of Helminth instead of improving all the worthless garbage?

"iT wAs AlWaYs InTeNdEd"

DE today wouldn't allow bullet jumping, they'd just delete coptering without compensation. 

Cuz it was clearly OP?

24 minutes ago, Okayane said:

Why just not making snake cosmetics a standing offerings like the k-drive skin ? is that too expansive to ask for ?

Gotta cough up your money, all they want from you.

Wonder if we'll see more of this soon.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

You can't honestly look at all the options that literally every other category has and think Bile is fine. 30 Excavators for enough Cryotic to feed him once isn't worth it at all, especially considering it's the only way you get Cryotic. Somatic Fibres is the same, it's such a niche resource that is only found of 1 kind of enemy in 1 mission on the star chart.

Adding things like the Severed BILE Sac or even giving us options for Fish and and Ores/Gems to be fed would vastly improve not only the options for each category, but also make that content not stuck to things you craft from Open World vendors, giving replay-ability to these systems outside of where they are currently isolated.

And Lua disruption is probably the best Axi farm at the moment, with the relics pretty much guarranteed. If you spend time there every time a new frame is released, you'll end up with a lot of them. And the helminth grind is going to slow down overall. As people subsume more of their frames they will have less frames to subsume, resulting in less need for bile.

• Like 1

*facepalm*

DE, please reduce the timer for Bounties and other missions on Deimos. It's really time wasting and consuming.

Meh, I'll just stop complaining and see how this game ends then. 

Edited by .LeiA._
Thanks for deleting my 3rd sentence, mods!
  • Like 10
38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

All of these can be purchased outside of the Bundle/Collection:

OSCIRA STAFF SKIN

OSCIRA PISTOL  SKIN

OSCIRA CHEST PLATE

OSCIRA THROWN BLADE SKIN

OSCIRA RIFLE SKIN

OSCIRA BOW SKIN

OSCIRA LEG PLATES

OSCIRA SHOULDER PLATES

OSCIRA LONGSWORD SKIN

OSCIRA SUGATRA

OSCIRA SYANDANA

*Edit: Corrected the Oscira weapon skin names. Originally they were dedicated to the new player starter weapons, but we then changed them to be universal Staff, Pistol, Thrown Blade, Rifle, Bow, and Longsword Skins. That's my writing error - sorry!

• Like 21