Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Kitguns appearing as unmastered in profile

TheSpad

thanks DE for putting even more confusion to the game....

as it was likely already pointed out by someone else above (didn't read through, really...), you get mastery points from the chamber of ANY kit-gun and only once ofc like with everything else too.

idk, if DE was too lazy doing chambers for the primary kitguns or if they didn't want us to get a measly 12k mastery point more (though i could use them to get MR30 now ^^) but putting them into the profile for primary in addition to the already display in the secondary so confused so many players that i already have spotted 3 other threads about this till i got here... so, great job, DE - if that was your intention... if not, fubar ^^)

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

thanks DE for putting even more confusion to the game....

as it was likely already pointed out by someone else above (didn't read through, really...), you get mastery points from the chamber of ANY kit-gun and only once ofc like with everything else too.

idk, if DE was too lazy doing chambers for the primary kitguns or if they didn't want us to get a measly 12k mastery point more (though i could use them to get MR30 now ^^) but putting them into the profile for primary in addition to the already display in the secondary so confused so many players that i already have spotted 3 other threads about this till i got here... so, great job, DE - if that was your intention... if not, fubar ^^)

I feel your frustration, I also have seen way more than there should be of post about the primary kitguns.

DE introduced the Primary Kit-guns into the profiles finally. So we can track them and see how much we use them.

Try this it should be an easy fix.

Equip your MR 30 Primary Kitgun be the host and try it on Deimos mine worked on Deimos, go out the door and let it close and turn around and go back in and check your profile if that fails next shoot some enemies then go back in through the Gate. if it still doesn't work it sounds like a DE fix for those that it didn't work with.

It worked for myself and some others so far, they now show up as mastered in my profile, then we can see how much we use them.

How I worked it out I remembered back to the days of Orb Vallis when the K-Drives weren't showing MR in players profiles, we knew they were correct, to fix them we just equipped the K-Drive went out into Orb Vallis did a trick or two on them then back into Fortuna which made them show as Mastered in our profiles.

I just wish DE would step up and sort this out the amount of threads I've seen and misinformation being plastered around is bad and confusing.

19 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

How I worked it out I remembered back to the days of Orb Vallis when the K-Drives weren't showing MR in players profiles, we knew they were correct, to fix them we just equipped the K-Drive went out into Orb Vallis did a trick or two on them then back into Fortuna which made them show as Mastered in our profiles.

haha yes... i still think DE never get me the missing mastery points from about one and a half k-drive back, but i decided to not bother anymore (nor do i care to count all the mastery together every blue moon...)

• 3 weeks later...

Changes:

• Separated Kitguns from the Primary/Secondary weapons in the Mastery breakdown into its own category.

• Kitguns moved from Secondary to Primary in Mastery breakdown in Deimos: Arcana -- since this might cause some confusion we decided to just have Kitgun Weapons in the Mastery breakdown. This also makes it clear you don't double dip!

Well, i think this Thread can be closed...

• 4 months later...

Archived