Primary Kitguns appearing as unmastered in profile

5 часов назад, Slayer-. сказал:

Oh that makes it a bit harder to fix then.

yeah you were right, it's primary kitgun indication. well... all i have to do is to build 3 more primary kitguns, gild them and rank out again.

Well done DE... goooood job.

Edited by Kel_Silonius

Hello Tennos !
I'm MR29 and i planned to get to MR30 of course !
When i look into my profile, i see that the kitguns are not unlocked , while i already have them all built and gilded.
I saw another MR29's profile with their kitguns unlocked and maxed. I'm wondering if this is a bug ? Or do i have to build them again to fix in the case it's a bug ? Is there anything i can do ?
z0nvRie.png

Edited by Zerost
Picture
7 minutes ago, Zerost said:

I saw another MR29's profile with their kitguns unlocked and maxed. I'm wondering if this is a bug ? Or do i have to build them again to fix in the case it's a bug ? Is there anything i can do ?

Its a UI bug. Primary Kitguns does not give you any mastery if you had already maxed their secondary varients.

Mastery from kitguns comes from the chambers, not from the gun itself. This causes the UI to bug out as it doesn't know which one should it show. Its like having two pieces of different weapons being tied to the same mastery points.

I’m in the exact same situation. 

I think it’s kind of a display bug. We’re not supposed to be able to get MR from the same chamber in two places. 

So if you had no mastery in any kitgun chamber when they introduced primary kitguns you would see them as unranked in both secondary and primary. 

If you had all of the secondaries ranked when the primaries were introduced you would see the secondaries as mastered and the primaries as unmastered no matter how many of them you master.

What I want to know is what would happen if you mastered the same primary and secondary chamber from zero at the same time using ability kills or something. My guess is the server blows up. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, serinho said:

You have mastered secondary kitguns, but not the primary ones.

Nope that's not the issue here.

Also, the Mastery you get is not from the guns themselves, but simply the respective Chamber,
no matter whether you made a Primary or Secondary Kitgun.

• Like 1

Time for my copy and paste.

DE introduced the Primary Kit-guns into the profiles finally. So we can track them and see how much we use them.

Try this it should be an easy fix.

Equip your MR 30 Primary Kitgun be the host and try it on Deimos mine worked on Deimos, go out the door and let it close and turn around and go back in and check your profile if that fails next shoot some enemies then go back in through the Gate. if it still doesn't work it sounds like a DE fix for those that it didn't work with.

It worked for myself and some others so far, they now show up as mastered in my profile so we could also use the gun in our primary slot.

How I worked it out I remembered back to the days of Orb Vallis when the K-Drives weren't showing MR in players profiles, we knew they were correct, to fix them we just equipped the K-Drive went out into Orb Vallis did a trick or two on them then back into Fortuna which made them show as Mastered in our profiles.

I just wish DE would step up and sort this out the amount of threads I've seen and misinformation being plastered around is bad and confusing.

Edit:
Cortege gun in your profile is an archgun you get from Isolation vaults on Demios.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1
On 2020-10-10 at 4:43 PM, Slayer-. said:

Time for my copy and paste.

DE introduced the Primary Kit-guns into the profiles finally. So we can track them and see how much we use them.

Try this it should be an easy fix.

Equip your MR 30 Primary Kitgun be the host and try it on Deimos mine worked on Deimos, go out the door and let it close and turn around and go back in and check your profile if that fails next shoot some enemies then go back in through the Gate. if it still doesn't work it sounds like a DE fix for those that it didn't work with.

It worked for myself and some others so far, they now show up as mastered in my profile so we could also use the gun in our primary slot.

How I worked it out I remembered back to the days of Orb Vallis when the K-Drives weren't showing MR in players profiles, we knew they were correct, to fix them we just equipped the K-Drive went out into Orb Vallis did a trick or two on them then back into Fortuna which made them show as Mastered in our profiles.

I just wish DE would step up and sort this out the amount of threads I've seen and misinformation being plastered around is bad and confusing.

Edit:
Cortege gun in your profile is an archgun you get from Isolation vaults on Demios.

Thanks for the tips !
And i didn't see that the cortege got in there haha, i know it's from the vault, i just outlined my kitguns and didn't the cortege was in there aswell x)

On 2020-10-10 at 3:30 PM, Squoggle said:

I’m in the exact same situation. 

I think it’s kind of a display bug. We’re not supposed to be able to get MR from the same chamber in two places. 

So if you had no mastery in any kitgun chamber when they introduced primary kitguns you would see them as unranked in both secondary and primary. 

If you had all of the secondaries ranked when the primaries were introduced you would see the secondaries as mastered and the primaries as unmastered no matter how many of them you master.

What I want to know is what would happen if you mastered the same primary and secondary chamber from zero at the same time using ability kills or something. My guess is the server blows up. 

Okay ! I Understand that's good to know !

On 2020-10-10 at 3:28 PM, serinho said:

You have mastered secondary kitguns, but not the primary ones.

That's not how it works ^^'

Heyo, with the new update, the profile page is now showing 4 unranked kitguns as unleveled ... I'm guessing these are the primary kitguns that might now give mastery points ?

That said, I already built and gilded all four of these weapons, yet they are marked as incomplete ? Could you check if it's intended for these to give mastery now and if now, can you guys run a script to fix this and give us the mastery we're supposed to be getting for these ? Have no intention of rebuilding and re-guilding 4 primary kitguns if they indeed now give mastery ...

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

DE added Kitguns chambers in to Primary weapons tab, nothing else and they are Unranked even if you maxed them with secondaries, also no extra mastery

So if have you have max rank primaries with said chambers, just use them once and will be mastered in Profile

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 1

Have a clanmate that had none of the primary kitguns built and that built one. The kitgun is appearing in the profile page as being leveled up (it's currently lvl 13 for him) , but he's not getting mastery for it... So yeah , it does seem like there's now duplicate entries for Primary and Secondary Kitguns, and that the profile is unable to check if an user has already leveled and gilded all four primary kitguns like I did.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Have a clanmate that had none of the primary kitguns built and that built one. The kitgun is appearing in the profile page as being leveled up (it's currently lvl 13 for him) , but he's not getting mastery for it... So yeah , it does seem like there's now duplicate entries for Primary and Secondary Kitguns, and that the profile is unable to check if an user has already leveled and gilded all four primary kitguns like I did.

It seems visual. I still have all my Mastery even though they're grayed out. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

It seems visual. I still have all my Mastery even though they're grayed out. 

Primary Kitguns never gave any specific mastery before, and they don't appear to do so now either. But now in the profile there's two of each chamber of kitguns (one for primary and one for secondary), and the profile doesn't mark the primary kitguns as lvl 30 if they were crafted and gilded prior to the update... Meaning my profile now says I completed 583/587 weapons and that I haven't leveled the 4 primary kitguns to 30 yet when I did (have all of them gilded and some of them with multiple formas on.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Primary Kitguns never gave any specific mastery before, and they don't appear to do so now either. But now in the profile there's two of each chamber of kitguns (one for primary and one for secondary), and the profile doesn't mark the primary kitguns as lvl 30 if they were crafted and gilded prior to the update... Meaning my profile now says I completed 583/587 weapons and that I haven't leveled the 4 primary kitguns to 30 yet when I did (have all of them gilded and some of them with multiple formas on.

I know. It's happening to me too, but I still have the same mastery amount as before. That's why I think it is visual just like the old K-Drive bug. 

Hello.

After the interim update (32GB), there are 4 weapons missing in my profile (primary kitguns)

Although i have these weapons and i mastered them, now it shows them not highlighted and total equipment is missing 4

Is it a bug or there added 4 new weapons (which i couldn't find where) after this update?

it is not realy a bug i had it too i did not master the primary kitguns befor so i took it as a offer to do it leveld them and had to gild them after leveling them then they showed up on the profile as leveld but i can confirm the will not give you any more exp if you gild the secondary versions of them befor just show you did both version in your profile

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

After the interim update (32GB), there are 4 weapons missing in my profile (primary kitguns)

Although i have these weapons and i mastered them, now it shows them not highlighted and total equipment is missing 4

Is it a bug or there added 4 new weapons (which i couldn't find where) after this update?

This doesn't really make sense. If there are four missing, but you know what they are, why would there be new weapons? Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

I assume it is just an issue with primary/secondary kitgun overlaps. I haven't looked in a while, but my primary kitguns showed as greyed out regardless of level. They were mastered as secondaries (prior to primary release).