Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oscira Rifle Skin, not that universal

Inquizitor

I was waiting for quite some time for universal rifle skin, so i could use it on Quanta Vandal. Because, seriously, who would use a cloth hanger as a weapon? I never cared about how good the stats are, because the weapon is outrageously awful to look at. And here is the new skin, Oscira Rifle. And its not usable on Quanta, nor Quanta Vandal.

Oddly enough, it IS usable on both Mutalist Quanta and Paracyst.

Yes, i am aware that it is a beam weapon and it fires from both points, but...why not just make the two lasers come out of the one barrel. In the end, it would not affect the overall function of the weapon in any way. The lasers are pinpoint-shooting where your crosshair is pointing at, so, i dont see a reason for the skin to not be usable by Quanta.

And while i am at it, to make this request more favorable: Why not make it universal on all rifles? Or just please, give us a beam-weapon skin.
Actually, the best would be if skins would be usable by most weapons. I dont care if a rifle would shoot out rockets, grenades, laser beams, flames, buzzsaws, or toxin blobs.

29 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

I was waiting for quite some time for universal rifle skin, so i could use it on Quanta Vandal. Because, seriously, who would use a cloth hanger as a weapon? I never cared about how good the stats are, because the weapon is outrageously awful to look at. And here is the new skin, Oscira Rifle. And its not usable on Quanta, nor Quanta Vandal.

Oddly enough, it IS usable on both Mutalist Quanta and Paracyst.

Yes, i am aware that it is a beam weapon and it fires from both points, but...why not just make the two lasers come out of the one barrel. In the end, it would not affect the overall function of the weapon in any way. The lasers are pinpoint-shooting where your crosshair is pointing at, so, i dont see a reason for the skin to not be usable by Quanta.

And while i am at it, to make this request more favorable: Why not make it universal on all rifles? Or just please, give us a beam-weapon skin.
Actually, the best would be if skins would be usable by most weapons. I dont care if a rifle would shoot out rockets, grenades, laser beams, flames, buzzsaws, or toxin blobs.

I was looking forward to putting it on the Trumna, and very disappointed that it doesn't work. The Oscira rifle skin looks actaully pretty nice.

5 hours ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Does it work on other beam weapons? If it does then it is definetly a bug.

From what i can see, the skin works on both versions of the Panthera, wich would make me think its a bug causing the skin to not apply to certain weapons. Cause im fairly certain the secondary fire of the Panthera is coded as a beam.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Universal skins that don't fit on certain guns, Universal Medallions that can't be used for Conclave..

I think DE needs to re-examine their definition of the word "universal". as well as the words "Grind" and "Difficulty".

it's never too late to pick up a Dictionary...

But if I read a dictionary, all other books just become remixes :(

13 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Could someone confirm if it fits on primary kitguns?

dont wanna spend plat on it if its not gonna be compatible on the one thing i want it on.

from what i heard on other posts it does not. tho im not 100% sure

from what i see it only works on rifles with basic shooting mechanics like semi, auto and burst. so no it wont fit on aoe weapons like trumna or acceltra(the only exception to this that i found is kuva chakkhurr)

3 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

Also the new pistol skin isnt compatible with the Cyanex... 

That's always been the case. The Tysis, Embolos, Nukor, Azima, Velox and Cyanex have always been unable to use universal skins (and there may in fact be more, but those are the ones I know specifically).

10 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Could someone confirm if it fits on primary kitguns?

dont wanna spend plat on it if its not gonna be compatible on the one thing i want it on.

My Clan Leader bought it and hoped to slap it on their KitGun, but they say it doesn't work, at least not at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

From what I can tell, it's classed as a sniper, not a rifle. The skin doesn't seem to work on snipers.

it's funny you say that, because i have never been able to bring it to "sniper only" sorties. but when i use the armory "search" feature and type in "sniper" it shows up? 

what is the truth, DE??? 🤔

Archived