Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon as an omni-tool

(PSN)Laertide

I had this idea while fishing on Cambion Drift...

Every time I had to move between hotspots using archwing, I had to find the fishing rod on the wheel and then change it (we have 7 different fishing rod) and it took me a lot of time (expecially with 30+ inventory items)

So, why don't DE use the parazon also for mining, fishing and conservation?

Simply make the mining laser, the spears and the rifle as "upgrades" for the parazon, using the omni-tool shortcut (in PS4 is R1-left) in order to activate it.

When aiming at a mining deposit, the parazon will act as a mining laser, when aiming at a fish (or when in proximity of hotspot) will act as a spear and when activating a trail will act as a tranq rifle. Auto-mode should be enabled also for lure and pheromone when aiming to a call point (choosing the correct ones). Obviously a manual override should be possible.

Fishing animation could be launching the parazon and catching the fish with it;

Mining animation could be a laser firing from the parazon;

Conservation animation could also be a dart firing from the parazon.

Eventually we can use parazon also as omni-tool in railjack or as a oplink-deployer when tenno is aiming to a specific area.

well... before suggesting that, have you tried use hotkeys for your equipment? like placing those hunting/mining/fishing tools on specific buttons?
because this could be even a good one if PoE (Plains of Eidolon) fishing spears didn't have an category type for each type of fish

on PC, we have 12 hotkeys to bind whenever we desire, but i'm not sure how many vacant buttons console players have for them

14 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

well... before suggesting that, have you tried use hotkeys for your equipment? like placing those hunting/mining/fishing tools on specific buttons?
because this could be even a good one if PoE (Plains of Eidolon) fishing spears didn't have an category type for each type of fish

on PC, we have 12 hotkeys to bind whenever we desire, but i'm not sure how many vacant buttons console players have for them

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Tekikko said:

(in PS4 is R1-left)

I'm on PS4...

Archived