Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hope The Berserker Art Is Not Final.


Rettycombine
 Share

Recommended Posts

Its not her body or her physical build, its her arms and legs, first of all, HER ARMS ARE ALMOST SKINNIER THAN NEKROS,other then that im fine with the overall design, i just wish they added some more muscle mass to her.

EDIT: Realised her legs have stilts, NVM

Edited by Rettycombine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

once DE makes something, that's all there is to it. berserker doesn't say "berserker" in any way, shape, or form (especially her physical).

DE has made a BS berserker frame, and with that, we're stuck with a BS frame that calls itself berserker.

 

it's horse S#&$ if u ask me. utter horse S#&$. where's OUR say?

 

"berserker"  =/=  a berserker in the least.

i mean, hell, rhino has a more savage look to him. he'd be a better fit.

 

imo, the least they could do if they REALLY wanted to make a berserker frame, is give us an 8 foot male, huge friggin arms, and a fatass tail.

with spikes on it.

and armor plating.

and claws.

with a row of spikes on his default helmet that are semi-reminiscent of a mohawk (war hawk).

and a face that looks like a skull.

with spikes on his elbows.

 

but no, we get some little 13 yr old asian loli.. awesome right?

 

edit: if they HAVE to use that design for something, why not a different frame all together?

she doesn't say berserker... but tbh, she could help fill that niche all the stealth players love by being that super fast little asian assassin type and set traps and confuse enemies and stuff.

 

another edit: for the sake of double posts::

 

well there's still a chance things change, remember Nekros? first off the Mortos Syadana was going to be a part of him, but due to people complaining they made it optional

either way, it's a nekros-only syandana... and the ONLY frame specific syandana.. so it might as well have just come with him, especially at 375 plat or whatever his cost is (vs 75-150 for like half the other frames)

 

Beserker?

Who or what is a beserker?

What did you get beserker from?

 

berserker is the frame in concept / design atm and will be the next frame released.

and if anyone can / feels like it, i'm sure someone will post a link / image of the concept art.. and trust me, she doesn't look brutal, or blood thirsty in any way.

 // huge let down

Edited by .Black.Lotus.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well there's still a chance things change, remember Nekros? first off the Mortos Syadana was going to be a part of him, but due to people complaining they made it optional

 

ya well... they didnt change the design, they just did "Hey, 85% of the design is farmable, the remaining 15% can be yours for 50 plats"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

once DE makes something, that's all there is to it. berserker doesn't say "berserker" in any way, shape, or form (especially her physical).

DE has made a BS berserker frame, and with that, we're stuck with a BS frame that calls itself berserker.

 

it's horse S#&$ if u ask me. utter horse S#&$. where's OUR say?

 

"berserker"  =/=  a berserker in the least.

i mean, hell, rhino has a more savage look to him. he'd be a better fit.

 

imo, the least they could do if they REALLY wanted to make a berserker frame, is give us an 8 foot male, huge friggin arms, and a fatass tail.

with spikes on it.

and armor plating.

and claws.

with a row of spikes on his default helmet that are semi-reminiscent of a mohawk (war hawk).

and a face that looks like a skull.

with spikes on his elbows.

 

but no, we get some little 13 yr old asian loli.. awesome right?

 

edit: if they HAVE to use that design for something, why not a different frame all together?

she doesn't say berserker... but tbh, she could help fill that niche all the stealth players love by being that super fast little asian assassin type and set traps and confuse enemies and stuff.

 

another edit: for the sake of double posts::

 

either way, it's a nekros-only syandana... and the ONLY frame specific syandana.. so it might as well have just come with him, especially at 375 plat or whatever his cost is (vs 75-150 for like half the other frames)

 

 

berserker is the frame in concept / design atm and will be the next frame released.

and if anyone can / feels like it, i'm sure someone will post a link / image of the concept art.. and trust me, she doesn't look brutal, or blood thirsty in any way.

 // huge let down

I'd like a link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...