Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Bounties Break Very Often

(PSN)Tradesman2

Almost any bounty I run on Deimos breaks down.  I just joined a public group for the high tier bounty ( the highest non steel path one) and we did the first two parts.  We fought alongside the Grineer for step 1 and we defeated enemies to destroy 3 hives for step2.  Step 3 activates as defend a specific area. I think it was supposed to be control level one.  It was just a red circle no enemies, no control gauge, no timer, no marked targets, just a red circle saying  defend the area.  We spent a couple minutes there, nothing happening.  Had to go back to Necralisk and abandon the mission.

The endless mission bugs out for me (even in solo) usually around round 6-7 in that it ends and shows a reward banner with nothing pictured or written, its a blank reward.  No item no star no mod no endo and no tokens are gained. 

If a host migrates, almost always it kills any bounty in that the current objective breaks or gives no reward  and/or the next objective fails to trigger/give reward.

Isolation vault bounties almost always appear as the lvl 40 max (3 star) tier 1's with 1 mech. They rarely if ever increment to the next tier.  Yes using the right mothers in the drift, yes during a single cycle.  I have seen many other posts of this across both the PS4 and Xbox forum sections.

Most of these issues I didn't personally see until after a couple of the hotfixes came.  The open world or at least its bounty system feels far more broken to me now than when it launched.

Archived