Oscira Rifle Skin is Not Usable on Any Weapon Other Than the Braton

In the update 29.1.0 it was clarified by [DE]Megan herself that these skins were initially meant to be available only for the starter weapons but were later made universal, as implied by their names ("oscira rifle skin" instead of "oscira braton skin"). This change does not seem to have passed for the rifle skin, as the skin is not available for use on any weapon other than the braton. Pls fix, thamk.braton_when_haves_skin.png

Braton_when_no_skin.png

• Like 1

Corroborating this post: weapons like the kuva hind, the kuva karak, the trumna, the battacor, and the fulmin cannot use this. I am not sure what the logic, is as weapons like the buzlok can use this skin and if you wanted a generic assault rifle with no extra animations or anything it doesn't get any more than the karak. Kuva hind too isn't all that different from the tiberon prime, which can use the skin. Would like to get a fix for this as the above weapons were ones I was really excited to use this skin on.

18 hours ago, ROSING said:

Corroborating this post: weapons like the kuva hind, the kuva karak . . .

Are you sure about the KKarak?  I can apply the Oscirus to both it and the Wraith.   (I don't have the base version to test.)