Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Machinima Project!

(NSW)MAJOR_PRIME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm almost done building the set for my next Machinima short... It takes place aboard a small and cheap cargo ship. Pictures below:

Outside view of Cargo ShipEn8paDEVgAEuU_r.jpeg

Cockpit (fire safety is important)En8mH_jVgAMsFax.jpeg

Living spaceEn8mH_7UwAAKIha.jpeg

Tenno bedEn8mH_mUYAAM5QT.jpeg

Waiting on this button to buildEn8mH_wVoAAX1nV.jpeg

Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJXM-I5he4osq9wDzhIDFQ

Hi everyone,

I'm almost done building the set for my next Machinima short... It takes place aboard a small and cheap cargo ship. Pictures below:

Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJXM-I5he4osq9wDzhIDFQ

11 hours ago, (NSW)MajorLongGirth said:

Hi everyone,

Saw the other Machinima videos. Good job, you've definitely got a good eye for this. Especially with picking the right camera angles and areas with lighting to suit the scenario. If you don't already, you might want to consider a career in Directing projects.

1 hour ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Saw the other Machinima videos. Good job, you've definitely got a good eye for this. Especially with picking the right camera angles and areas with lighting to suit the scenario. If you don't already, you might want to consider a career in Directing projects.

Thank you so much for this! I'm intending to become a Warframe Partner... Might just end up doing what you are suggesting in the near future :)

3 hours ago, (NSW)MajorLongGirth said:

Thank you so much for this! I'm intending to become a Warframe Partner... Might just end up doing what you are suggesting in the near future :)

Keep it up anyway. You could set yourself tasks to further your craft too. 1-shot stories for separate frames, or a connective narrative between multiple small videos. Use it as practice to learn new techniques or to challenge yourself to find ways around obstacles. Just spitballing ideas ofc.

2 things you should keep in mind going forward too: 

1) Some of the greatest movies of all time had smaller budgets and less resources than you'd imagine. Nothing is impossible until you give up on it. If (A) doesn't work for a vid idea you have, let yourself take a break from it, and then you might see theres an option (B).

2) Even famous Machinima projects like Red vs Blue started as 3 minute episodes. Don't let anyone tell you what it should or shouldn't be. Do whatever your vision of it is. That way it'll continue to be a project you look forward to get done, rather than something you dread returning to.

Keep posting any updates on the forums too :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

I would cut down the speed by maybe 30-40%. It's not bad, but the current speed makes it seem like it's going way faster than a leisurely cruise. Other than that, not bad. I like the angles you use to show off the Space Van.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Will see what I can do... Again, thank you for your input!

14 hours ago, Supercilious_Bucket said:

In all seriousness, congrats my guy, and I hope it turns out well!

Thank you Super!

Finished filming the scenes yesterday so now I'm on to editing the machinima short... However, here is a flight test I uploaded, to see if I could simulate the vehicle drifting/cruising through space. 

21 minutes ago, (NSW)MajorLongGirth said:

In this Machinima Short I collaborate with Tech of the Blind to raise awareness about the blind gaming community.

Well, you wasted 1:51 mins of my time. There is nothing that I could see in this video that helps to raise awareness. There was mention of it being a collaboration between a blind gamer and other people, but that doesn't count. Perhaps its in the description of the video. Nothing is explained about it at all.

• The least I would expect is some mention about what troubles they face in playing games, and how they overcome it. Yes, I accept that it might be in the video description, but we don't have that.

To everyone else: don't waste your time watching this video.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Well, you wasted 1:51 mins of my time. There is nothing that I could see in this video that helps to raise awareness. There was mention of it being a collaboration between a blind gamer and other people, but that doesn't count. Perhaps its in the description of the video. Nothing is explained about it at all.

• The least I would expect is some mention about what troubles they face in playing games, and how they overcome it. Yes, I accept that it might be in the video description, but we don't have that.

To everyone else: don't waste your time watching this video.

Haters always gonna hate. Thank you for watching and helping us raise awareness with your reply :)

1 minute ago, (NSW)MajorLongGirth said:

Haters always gonna hate. Thank you for watching and helping us raise awareness with your reply :)

Not sure how I did that, but you are welcome! Look, I am helping again!

But seriously though, replying isn't going to help. Make a decent video about this issue and people might actually care. I cannot care about it, because none of the issues are mentioned anywhere - surely others feel the same way. To me it just looks like you are trying to get views by making false claims.

• I will await a proper video on the issue, and I can change my replies when I see it.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Not sure how I did that, but you are welcome! Look, I am helping again!

But seriously though, replying isn't going to help. Make a decent video about this issue and people might actually care. I cannot care about it, because none of the issues are mentioned anywhere - surely others feel the same way. To me it just looks like you are trying to get views by making false claims.

• I will await a proper video on the issue, and I can change my replies when I see it.

Again, the flowers you are gifting me smell amazing and I appreciate the extra effort you put into your claims. I can only send you a warm and fuzzy space hug while I keep doing my thing.

Archived